VN Ren'Py Completed Lilith's Longing [v1.0] [Clever Name Games]

4.70 star(s) 19 Votes

OutOfFuxs2Give

Ex-Triple A Game Developer Now Lawyer
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
Because that's the only point of yours I disagreed with.

Everything else was right but they shouldn't have been included, he was never going to have a choice there no one would in that situation no matter how alpha they are. They either agree with the conditions set by the couple or they get nothing.

Everything else you said was right.
Lilith can't be redeemed in my eyes because she cheated on Will and the next day is fucking Justin then cheated on him when Frank found out about her and Abby and continued to do so until she found Justin cheating, too. She is just like her mother and even her own internal monologue shows that. The only person I feel sorry for in this side story is Will.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Lilith can't be redeemed in my eyes because she cheated on Will and the next day is fucking Justin then cheated on him when Frank found out about her and Abby and continued to do so until she found Justin cheating, too. She is just like her mother and even her own internal monologue shows that. The only person I feel sorry for in this side story is Will.
I'd started to come around on Lillith in the main game. She was shown as the tragic figure just looking for someone to show her some love.

This kinda makes her look bad, I agree completely.

I don't know if the dev wants us to like her or not. She started redeeming herself in the main game but then we see what she was like and she is very similar to her mother.

I'll never say never, she may redeem herself properly one day but she is a hard character to like.

Last edited:

tonigobe

Jan 27, 2018
**. Lilith is a shitty person, Justin is a shitty person, **.
I agree. Lillith and Justin are shitty people.

If I'm wrong tell me because before I comment on this, I went back through the main game.
You're not necessarily wrong, it's just your opinion. Everyone has 'em. Aside from Lillith and Justin, I don't really agree with the rest of your comments, but I can understand your point of view.

We already know Lillith is a broken person with issues from the Main Story. This VN gives some deeper insight and impact into the character, which was obviously uncomfortable for a number of commentors here to see. Luckily, in the Main Story, Lillith have people who love her enough to give her a chance to redeem herself--which to me is kind of the point.

Frankly, I'm glad that Clever Name Games made this a separate side story. In spirit, they had a good idea: Pursue their vision of Lillith's story, and allow people who do not like NTR a chance to avoid it. But, even at that, they can't please everyone (so they got to please themselves♫♫!). I'm mildly amused by all the people having a cow over something they could have easily avoided.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
ok so main game is about to get all for mc and in this side story it will be focused on lilith and her exboyfriend?
This is what happened before the main game, it's to explain why Lillith is how she is.

but whoever knew she was such a slut like her mother.
To be totally fair it has already been said in the main game she's had multiple partners.

The cheating wasn't mentioned but her being with a few guys as well as Abbey has.

OutOfFuxs2Give

Donor
Mar 4, 2020
I agree. Lillith and Justin are shitty people.

You're not necessarily wrong, it's just your opinion. Everyone has 'em. Aside from Lillith and Justin, I don't really agree with the rest of your comments, but I can understand your point of view.

We already know Lillith is a broken person with issues from the Main Story. This VN gives some deeper insight and impact into the character, which was obviously uncomfortable for a number of commentors here to see. Luckily, in the Main Story, Lillith have people who love her enough to give her a chance to redeem herself--which to me is kind of the point.

Frankly, I'm glad that Clever Name Games made this a separate side story. In spirit, they had a good idea: Pursue their vision of Lillith's story, and allow people who do not like NTR a chance to avoid it. But, even at that, they can't please everyone (so they got to please themselves♫♫!). I'm mildly amused by all the people having a cow over something they could have easily avoided.
I have no problem with the so called NTR, even understand the way she treated Frank but what I can't get pass is for all the character building they did with Lilith, she is just a bitch like her mother, hell the story starts with her forcing Abby into having sex with her. If you don't hate her then you should hate Shannon because they have so much in common that Stevie Wonder can see it.

I'm now scared of what to come with Abby and Becca stories.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I'm not a fan of side stories to the main games. Even more, I'm not a fan of kinetic novels.
But I'm very glad I watched this one.
This story perfectly reveals Lillith's motivation and character.
Even the NTR serves the story well.

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
The first half of the side story has been around since .1 of the main story. The 2nd half of the side story was just completed because it ends at where .12 will begin. It was always planned from the beginning and yes Becca is next for a side story.

And those who want to complain remember the Dev has no account here and no control over the thread and wont see anything here. CNG is active on Discord and Patreon.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I think there's a time jump there, between Will breaking up with her and she getting with Justin.
She made a mistake when she fucked Abby, but other than that she just had a very active relationship with Justin.

None of that is new info btw, that was all said in the main game.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
What the actual fuck!!! After that she had the audacity to get mad at her boyfriend? Shit lets just stick to Becca's and the lesbians wittoldry.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I wouldn't expect anything tame from Becca, she's portrayed as being very sexually aggressive(just like Lilith).
Unless it's only Frank (and Abby now apparently) that brings it out of her(Becca).

I still think it's setting yourself up for disappointment...
Only Abby is the "shy little flower" in this story(and she's still constantly horny).

As for Lilith being a whore like her mother, i don't agree, she had one drunken night with Abby while in a relationship with Will, felt super guilty about it too, clearly something foreign to her and something she regrets...
While she was again very active and aggressive in her relationship with Justin, that was just young people fucking (a lot), nothing wrong with that.

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
I don't like lesbian scenes too much, and I have no desire to see Lilith fucking her boyfriend (or whoever she fucks in the game). I don't really think I'm interested in any of the sex scenes in the game. If we add that I'm not a fan of NTR games or Kinetic Novels... I personally think I'll pass.
I'm not really a fan of the lesbian scenes or kinetic novels and definitely dislike ntr, but I think I'm going to give it a shot just because I enjoy the main game and RIC0H posted that mod to skip the one scene.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I don't know if the dev wants us to like her or not. She started redeeming herself in the main game but then we see what she was like and she is very similar to her mother.
I'll never say never, she may redeem herself properly one day but she is a hard character to like.
Sorry, I don't see how she looks like her mother.
Yes, she cheated with the person she really loved. But she didn't lie, manipulate, or pretend.

For me, this is the story of an insecure person whom, in her opinion, no one has ever loved.
That is, to be loved is her main desire and motivation.

- the hope for the return of the father, as the hope for love and care. That's why she treats Frank so badly.
- the fear that Frank will separate her from Abigail, the only person close to her.
- looking for love and care (looking for "daddy") she easily trusts guys and rushes into a serious relationship.

And in the end, she finally realizes that Frank is the only man who truly cares about her and loves her.

At least. that's how I see it.
Sorry for my English

OutOfFuxs2Give

Donor
Mar 4, 2020
I wouldn't expect anything tame from Becca, she's portrayed as being very sexually aggressive(just like Lilith).
Unless it's only Frank (and Abby now apparently) that brings it out of her(Becca).

I still think it's setting yourself up for disappointment...
Only Abby is the "shy little flower" in this story(and she's still constantly horny).

As for Lilith being a whore like her mother, i don't agree, she had one drunken night with Abby while in a relationship with Will, felt super guilty about it too, clearly something foreign to her and something she regrets...
While she was again very active and aggressive in her relationship with Justin, that was just young people fucking (a lot), nothing wrong with that.
But she was still cheating if you remember what both her and Abby said in the main game, she is young and dumb but she is no fucking victim. The only difference between Lilith and Shannon is their age because of the day before she catches Justin cheating she left him work to go fuck Abby if you remember the main story, wait I stand correct she worst than Shannon because she continued to cheat instead of a one time thing but their personality is carbon copy of each other.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 19 Votes