VN Ren'Py Completed Lilith's Longing [v1.0] [Clever Name Games]

4.70 star(s) 19 Votes

dodo108

Aug 13, 2016
This was a very good insight into Lilly's life. Especially the ending, although I wish I never played it because its going to make waiting for .12 that much longer lol. I'm not a big fan of NTR, but I'm not going to cry about it either. I played Single Again, we knew what she was like. They talk about it in the main game. Not sure, why there is all this hate for this because you have a choice to play through it or not. The main page is clearly labelled on what kind of stuff you will find in it.

OutOfFuxs2Give

Ex-Triple A Game Developer Now Lawyer
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
Sorry, I don't see how she looks like her mother.
Yes, she cheated with the person she really loved. But she didn't lie, manipulate, or pretend.

For me, this is the story of an insecure person whom, in her opinion, no one has ever loved.
That is, to be loved is her main desire and motivation.

- the hope for the return of the father, as the hope for love and care. That's why she treats Frank so badly.
- the fear that Frank will separate her from Abigail, the only person close to her.
- looking for love and care (looking for "daddy") she easily trusts guys and rushes into a serious relationship.

And in the end, she finally realizes that Frank is the only man who truly cares about her and loves her.

At least. that's how I see it.
Sorry for my English
But what to said that Shannon still did not love her ex, that is a two way street, and know that I hate Shannon but she slept with her ex once and was caught doing it, her and Shannon flaws are the same and it takes some mental gymnastics to not see that.

Why be with Justin if she loved Abby because it is not about love, acceptance or companionship, it was acts of self centered teen who blamed everyone for her messed up life instead of living it.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I hate Shannon but she slept with her ex once and was caught doing it, her and Shannon flaws are the same and it takes some mental gymnastics to not see that.

Why be with Justin if she loved Abby because it is not about love, acceptance or companionship, it was acts of self centered teen who blamed everyone for her messed up life instead of living it.
The difference between the two is huge.
Shannon is a bitchy deceitful manipulator who would never have confessed to cheating if she had not been caught.

In my understanding, Lillith never liked the guys she dated. For her, it was a constant search for a "daddy", a male figure who would love her, take care of her and never leave.

OutOfFuxs2Give

Ex-Triple A Game Developer Now Lawyer
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
The difference between the two is huge.
Shannon is a bitchy deceitful manipulator who would never have confessed to cheating if she had not been caught.

In my understanding, Lillith never liked the guys she dated. For her, it was a constant search for a "daddy", a male figure who would love her, take care of her and never leave.
Lilith is a manipulator, too, stop dancing around that just because she is broken, she manipulates both Frank and Abby, all the women in the family are manipulating others. Like I said this too is a two way street because this addition to the story was poorly executed.

Last edited:

DKoW

Mar 23, 2019
I liked this little side story. I don't see how it is classed as NTR, since some of the sex scenes are started before the timeline of the main game, and therefore before Frank wants anything to do with the girls, but I suppose that's down to personal views. My only real criticism was that it focused a bit too much on the extra sex scenes with Justin when one or two would have been enough, and skipped past them to get to the rest of the story. Did I miss something important being said in those scenes? Maybe, but I don't think really mattered in the long run, since its just a side story to see what she was doing before and between scenes in the main game.

I'd give it a 3.5/5.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Lilith is a manipulator, too, stop dancing around that just because she is broken, she manipulates both Frank and Abby, all the women in the family are manipulating others. Like I said this too is a two way street because this addition to the story was poorly executed.
Okay. How does she manipulate Frank and Abby?

ExoticTitan

Sep 5, 2017
I think there's a time jump there, between Will breaking up with her and she getting with Justin.
She made a mistake when she fucked Abby, but other than that she just had a very active relationship with Justin.

None of that is new info btw, that was all said in the main game.
EXACTLY. It literally says "6 weeks later" or however long it was and christine asks lilith why she and justin have done anything yet.

Reactions: pgm_01 and LSC82

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I liked this, learning more about Lily. Her growth as a person. Overcoming her daddy issues. Gonna be cool to see what happens in v.012 of single again.
I don't understand why people are complaining. This possessiveness over a girls life prior to a MC is always having to be a virgin never having had any sexual encounters in their lives before meeting the MC is crazy. I've seen people complaining about a married woman having a husband before, like no shit she has?

So this is the devs idea on how to "avoid" NTR in his main game, side story huh.
there was no NTR in this. Just as there were no ntr in the other game with the MC having dreams of walking in on his now exwife cheating on him.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
So no choise even there are present but no choise at all. I prefer to see choise to not fuck dude or nobody at all. Some lesbians choise will be prefect.
This game is based on the other game, meaning it's already set in stone what is going to have and what lily does in this game is what she did in the other game. I guess there is no harm in having skip scene choices like the MOD in the op gives you.
But no there should not be any choices for this game. It's a side story about lily, not a change lily's story to fit your taste game.

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Way to ruin this character in the main game. Big brain move
How is the character ruined? We already knew all this stuff basically, except her thoughts and whatever else is revealed here. Sure, I'm not a fan of seeing my favorite character from the main game with another guy, but it's not like you didn't know she had boyfriends before. There's a couple of things I personally don't care for in this, but to say the character is now ruined just doesn't make sense to me. To each their own, though. If you don't care for the stuff in this game, then just don't play it.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
As someone who downloaded this and deleted it after seeing the scene leading up to said screenshot (but I checked the script beforehand) I can confirm that this does show an LI from Single Again (Lillith) having sex with other people (both Abbey, which I'm not really bothered by and her douchebag now ex Justin which I kinda am bothered by). Basically if you don't want to see that, but do want to know roughly what happens there's some summaries of this side-story in the main single again thread. Besides that, most important stuff that is reavealed here is probably gonna get shown in the main game too, so this entire side story is kinda pointless imo and just serves to annoy the (quite sizable) crowd that doesn't want to see Lillith with other people.
Which is exactly why this content is best left out of the main game and put in a side story like this. I'm not bothered by the "ntr" content because it is in the past and I love Lilly's character and want to know more about her and what makes her tick.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Might have to check this out when I get a chance but only with the skip mod as I have no interest in seeing anything with that ugly ass erection killer of a boyturd.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cavpal

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Are there 2 guys that Lilly had sex? I thought it was only Justin, but is there a Will guy? The sex part (with a guy) is with Justin? Or with Will too?

4.70 star(s) 19 Votes