• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Lilith's Longing [v1.0] [Clever Name Games]

4.70 star(s) 19 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So did the newest version of Single Again end the way this game did? If so, i think I may have missed an update, lol.
Though with the incredibly slow burn I'll probably miss a couple more on purpose.

WindyGust

Apr 17, 2021
Couldn't agree more. From a writing and character development perspective, Single Again is hands down the best harem game on the site, imo. It's not even close. The last update of SA and now Lilith's side story have reinforced that belief for me.
I would even go that far to say, to understand the character Lilith from the main game, you have to play the, so called by some users, "ntr scenes" to understand why she is, how she is, in the main game. But i think i'm standing alone with this one.

Because the willingness to get appreciated at all costs, counts into the development of her character. If someone doesnt want to see that, he/she doesnt need to play the game. Because the person wouldnt understand why Lilith reacted like this in certain given reactions in past and future updates of the main game.

That said, yes there is character development even in the "ntr scenes". God damn this game is good.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Frank hasn't been even remotely close to have been intimate w/ Lilith as of current version of SA (aside from some fairy-assed dream sequences), there's no NTR. Seems Lilith ain't the only one who should be on Prozac.

This side-story does seem like it could have been carved down a tad and implemented into the main SA title though, not real sure why it's separate. It wouldn't be anything new or groundbreaking making a "chapter" that's from a different character's point of view other than the MC tbh.

Lord_Raven

Jun 3, 2017
I would say to add something in the beginning to make it so we can change Frank's name. Because I've played through Single Again and Frank's name on that game is my name IRL. By there being 2 different names now, it makes it feel a bit more disconnected and like I'm playing a completely different game, rather than a side story. I hope what im saying here makes sense.

S.I.R.

Jan 25, 2020
is this one completed?
Short answer; yes.

Long answer; This is a side story to the game Single Again. It starts before the start of Single Again and ends where the latest update of Single Again ends. It follows a different character, Lilith, than Single Again, and it fleshes her out since she is one of the more misunderstood (and emotionally broken) characters of Single Again.
Could you play Lilith's Longing without playing single again? Yes, but it would feel disjointed and incomplete. To fully appreciate LL you should really be up to date on SA.

I know there are a lot of complaints in this thread, mostly about the inclusion of her boyfriend, and I totally get that. However, to my mind it works. Because Lilith is so damaged emotionally by her abandonment issues and the mistreatment visited upon her by her mother (and to a lesser degree by her sister in SA) that she can't experience love and belonging in any other way. And when anything goes wrong she turns all those negative emotions inward and punishes and blames herself.

I would have liked to see all of this merged into the main game but since it is a different MC and it is narratively different I guess I can let that pass.

lilDee

Jan 14, 2020
K, so i went through it and in the context of all that happens, the "NTR" (not really coz it happens rather naturally and semi-realisticaly) is kind of a necessary evil storywise and not really an issue in the long run at all.

That said, I'm not against this but Okey with it provided the main VN doesnt loose time, money, quality, quantity and care behind these side stories.

Reactions: LSC82 and S.I.R.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So for those that missed them, what are the names for the other bonus parts.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Just finished reading it.

It was without a doubt the best thing so far in the novel!! absolutely fantastic, from beginning to end!

All characters were seen in a fantastic light! From Abi and Lilly as children or MC in general. And Becca was amazing, in the elevator was probably one of her best scenes ever. I want more of this Becca!!

Really, absolutely great!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Just got done with it, was a great story, loved the last end with her in bed, and that cliffhanger damn.

Reactions: Ayhsel

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Honestly, the story is cool and all but i dont like it when they stop the progression we were having to add some filler in..

its kinda anti climax..

the story was good though.. if it was added in the normal game, it would probably be more satisfying

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Jerecapra

Mar 24, 2020
I gotta say, the comments here had me on the fence about this one, but I really liked it. Definitely on par with the main game in every aspect. Some typos here and there, but nothing major. Kissing animations were really well done, a lot of effort must have gone towards making those.

Lilly is my favourite out of the three girls (although every update Becca is getting closer to claiming that title), but I can see why some people hate/don't like her. So, for me, it was nice to get story from her pov and catch a glimpse of what's going on inside her head. We also got to see a little bit of how other characters interact when Frank's not around. The scene with Lilly and Becca in the elevator was great (+1 Becca :D).

As for the scenes with Lilly's ex, from what I can gather they were necessary storywise. It seems to me that she's so desperate for love and seeks approval to such a degree that she uses sex as a substitute, if that makes sense. Sort of a 'If I suck dick or fuck they'll love me and I must be pretty, right?'. Even though I'm not a fan of those scenes, I can see why they were there.

For me the best part of the story was towards the end, when Lilly is reliving moments from the past in her bed. They were really nice. Though I agree with what has been said above, the ending kind of killed the mood. But I guess it makes sense to end it there since that's where the next update of the main game will start.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Though I agree with what has been said above, the ending kind of killed the mood. But I guess it makes sense to end it there since that's where the next update of the main game will start.
I just think it would have been better to end this with her walking up to their door and then start the main game update with her going in.

That "cliffhanger" is an issue for 2 reasons, firstly it really kills the mood set by the feel good moments just before it and secondly I think we're all sick to death of Lillith and her screaming nonsense at the main games MC.

It's been a constant thing since the game started and we'd moved past it. We had that really nice update in the main game where they bonded, we had this scene here and then both of those were ruined by going back to loud Lil.

Jerecapra

Mar 24, 2020
I just think it would have been better to end this with her walking up to their door and then start the main game update with her going in.

That "cliffhanger" is an issue for 2 reasons, firstly it really kills the mood set by the feel good moments just before it and secondly I think we're all sick to death of Lillith and her screaming nonsense at the main games MC.

It's been a constant thing since the game started and we'd moved past it. We had that really nice update in the main game where they bonded, we had this scene here and then both of those were ruined by going back to loud Lil.
Yeah, I agree. What I meant to say was that I can understand why the developer ended it there. I would have preferred if it ended where you said, or even just kill the last scenes all together and end it when she get's gets up saying she's going to Frank's.

4.70 star(s) 19 Votes