VN Ren'Py Completed Lilith's Longing [v1.0] [Clever Name Games]

4.70 star(s) 19 Votes
Apr 20, 2021
I liked it very much. I think it expands the main story and I wish the developer would do it with another character like Becca ( very important to understand her motivations). Also, Meiko needs it since in the main story she has very little participation.

I understand that many don't like the story with the boyfriend but I think it is necessary to understand Lilith.

Reactions: Roche3945
Apr 20, 2021
this really should have been apart of the main game cause in the main she breaks up with the boyfriend. not going to say how it happens so your just going to have to play the game through because many people on the main game are missing alot of context to how everything is going. example why do you think there is no incest patch for the main game.
That's the reason for this DLC to expand the main story. I think the developer will do it with more characters.

Roche3945

Aug 18, 2020
J'adore le désir de Lilith. Je me demande si les autres extensions de filles seront sur le même jeu ou une par fille.

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
If MC has a brain...He let Abby do ALL the talking next update lol
OR
MC better play dumb as a motherfucker
"WHAT!? LILLY?....so clearly Abby is raping me in sleep...

Reactions: Roche3945

Tinytank

Nov 16, 2017
everybody bitchin about Lilly fucking her ex-boyfriend in this there is a skip mod for that the back story helps the main story and it only like two scenes the rest is her and abby or dreaming about frank I hate ntr as much as the next person

Reactions: turgsh01

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
everybody bitchin about Lilly fucking her ex-boyfriend in this there is a skip mod for that the back story helps the main story and it only like two scenes the rest is her and abby or dreaming about frank I hate ntr as much as the next person
Yeah the skip was created with the sensitive in mind. I feel the good out ways the bad especially when tweaked. The unnamed modders that did the 2 versions should be proud. Some people just want to bitch for the sake of it. Regardless it let those with aversion play it and that's cool as fuck imo

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
So just got to the part in Single Again that suggested i play this. Which I intend to do...one day.

In the meantime, can someone gimme the cribnotes version? Put it in a spoiler tag if you must but I want to proceed with Single Again and note feel like i'm missing something cuz i havn't played this yet.

Reactions: JackshitMelody

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So just got to the part in Single Again that suggested i play this. Which I intend to do...one day.

In the meantime, can someone gimme the cribnotes version? Put it in a spoiler tag if you must but I want to proceed with Single Again and note feel like i'm missing something cuz i havn't played this yet.
It shows all the hardships that Lilly has went through and beautifully shows how she went from resenting the mc to falling in love with him as a dad and a daddy. Also ends in a cliffhanger that I assume resumes in the main story.

Its well worth the 30 minutes it takes to play imo

sadfuck

Jan 22, 2021
Anyone know if a Mac version is in the works?
Alternately, is there a play through I can watch somewhere?

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Anyone know if a Mac version is in the works?
Alternately, is there a play through I can watch somewhere?
I think you can download the for Mac and use it to run the game files for Windows, but I don't have a Mac to test it. :(

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Lilith can't be redeemed in my eyes because she cheated on Will and the next day is fucking Justin then cheated on him when Frank found out about her and Abby and continued to do so until she found Justin cheating, too. She is just like her mother and even her own internal monologue shows that. The only person I feel sorry for in this side story is Will.
Wow! Will sounded like an Asshole (And probably was... Abby said that Lilly used to date Jerks only and Will seemed a like a proper jerk.)

She did not sleep with Justin until 6 weeks later (Almost two months). And they were a proper couple during this time. She never cheated on Will with Justin, that's just in your mind.

She's nothing like her mother, the only thing she did wrong morally was sleeping with Abby.

She is a flawed character that tend to fall for bad boys, and has some serious dad issues.

I personally loved her side story, she has no need to redeem herself in my opinion. She is now close to my fave character, just a notch behind Abby. I love Becca too, but Lilly is now in front of her in my rank.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trikus

OutOfFuxs2Give

Ex-Triple A Game Developer Now Lawyer
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
Wow! Will sounded like an Asshole (And probably was... Abby said that Lilly used to date Jerks only and Will seemed a like a proper jerk.)

She did not sleep with Justin until 6 weeks later (Almost two months). And they were a proper couple during this time. She never cheated on Will with Justin, that's just in your mind.

She's nothing like her mother, the only thing she did wrong morally was sleeping with Abby.

She is a flawed character that tend to fall for bad boys, and has some serious dad issues.

I personally loved her side story, she has no need to redeem herself in my opinion. She is now close to my fave character, just a notch behind Abby. I love Becca too, but Lilly is now in front of her in my rank.
Personally, I don't fucking care either way, since I'm entitled to my own opinion but once again because people can't fucking read, I said, "it was hyperbole and Lily can be redeem but it will be hard to do in my eyes." People will have a differing opinion than you, it's ok, not everyone is an asshole.

P.S.
Lily is like Shannon and I said she cheated on Justin with Abby with she left work early to after Abby found out Frank is not her dad and continued to do so until she caught him cheating, she cheated on Will but just like Shannon, she can be redeemed.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
At this point, a few facts about Shannon:
Bullied Abby's mother (for reasons unknown, but is there an excuse for this? Or rather the reasons were partially given, but why she continued to do it are unknown).
Tried to be a mother to Abby, but failed spectacularly as she became more and more like her mother visually and was quite a bitch to her
Also her dislike of Frank stems from the fact that he was married to Abby's mother and she thinks he is Abby's father. At this point I'd like to remind you that Abby only came along a few years AFTER Shannon broke up with Frank and consequently the wedding. And even if she can't know all the facts she should still be able to do the math.
was not really a good mother to Lilith either
Tried everything to screw Frank over in the divorce, including claiming he touched the girls

Now Lilith:
She's a daddy's kid, so she had trouble accepting Frank, hoping her biological father would come back
She has, and I think this was also addressed by Becca, rather bad taste in men and tends to make poor choices
She cares deeply about Abby and will do anything to protect her.
Her fling was mostly due to alcohol and unlike Shannon, she regretted it pretty quickly.

So, if anything, I would say that the only similarity Shannon and Lilith have is visual. Personality-wise, she's more like Abby's mother (cue male tastes). If at all one of her daughters resembles Shannon, it is Becca, in that they are both calculating and manipulative (let's face it, Becca is a good one but she is definitely manipulative).

4.70 star(s) 19 Votes