VN Ren'Py Completed Lilith's Longing [v1.0] [Clever Name Games]

4.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
The side story could have been kept in the "main" story with no need to add the ntr scene instead of making it its own story. so no people not playing this are not losing anything since we already knew she was in a relationship so the only loss was the loss of this part of the main story giving it more depth.
Some people enjoy more depth; others just want to get to the sex scenes. I suppose I just have the more complex mind.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Went through this story today, and it only increases my pure love for Lilith, who holds the #1 spot in the main game followed closely by Becca.

Her flashbacks in bed that last night before going over to Frank's was very emotional. She finally saw him for him, and how much he loved and cared about her.

I hope the other two side stories of the girls is this good. Would love to see Meiko's too.

Post edit: added a missing word

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
this is not completed reading the comments it feels like a side story of the main game so it should be completed right?
This side story is complete, but the side stories for Becca and Abby haven't yet been completed. They will be released, probably, some time this year and help to enhance the Chapter 2 storyline.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
This side story is complete, but the side stories for Becca and Abby haven't yet been completed. They will be released, probably, some time this year and help to enhance the Chapter 2 storyline.
Looking forward to Becca's more than Abby's. I'd like to see what happens to her when we don't see her. Lilly's was pretty good, and pretty emotional at some points, but since Becca wanted Frank for a long time, years in face, her side story will most likely be more sexual in tone, not that Lilly's wasn't, but it was focused on her relationship with Abby, Justin and Christine. I have a feeling Becca's could be the best out of all three (or four, if he happens to do Meiko's as well, which I would love to see)

Erostraus

Jan 21, 2022
I have a question: would it be better to play this before the main game or after? It sounds like there is over lap with the story and that it starts before the main game. It also seems that those that played the main game first felt a back track in lily's character progress when they played this after chapter 1.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I have a question: would it be better to play this before the main game or after? It sounds like there is over lap with the story and that it starts before the main game. It also seems that those that played the main game first felt a back track in lily's character progress when they played this after chapter 1.
Mentioned a few posts back

While playing the main game, it will suggest for you when to play this side story.

diester

Apr 28, 2020
Very interesting to see how and why lili changed towards Franck (in the main storyline "Single Again"). and in the end everything seems more logical, Abby, Franck, Becca....
What bothers me more and what I don't understand is: why not integrate her in the main story?

Why did you make an external story just for this NTR story ( I find it ridiculous because) ..... it's a shame the main game would have made much more sense with this integrated story.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Very interesting to see how and why lili changed towards Franck (in the main storyline "Single Again"). and in the end everything seems more logical, Abby, Franck, Becca....
What bothers me more and what I don't understand is: why not integrate her in the main story?

Why did you make an external story just for this NTR story ( I find it ridiculous because) ..... it's a shame the main game would have made much more sense with this integrated story.
The hate of ntr content is strong. The love is strong. Thus making it a optional side story stopped some of the war over it.

I personally don't even consider this ntr as it is before the mc got with her. However some can't stand to see a future li with anyone anyway. Hell some don't even want to see an non-li just kiss anyone let alone fuck someone else.

I think the dev was trying to do a solid for all his fans by making this a side story. I can respect that.

4.70 star(s) 19 Votes