VN Ren'Py Completed Lilith's Longing [v1.0] [Clever Name Games]

4.70 star(s) 19 Votes

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Yeah but this side story showed how Lily came around to seeing MC as "Daddy." It's actually a big part, and there's lots of additional content not included in the main game.
as i said he could have made it part of the main game without the pos ex bullshit i have no interest in him but everything else could have been included i wont touch this at all because of him

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
as i said he could have made it part of the main game without the pos ex bullshit i have no interest in him but everything else could have been included i wont touch this at all because of him
There is a mod on the front page for this game that might interest you then.

Lilith's Longing - Skippable Choice Mod

This mod adds a skip option to the "ntr" scenes. (Lesbian scenes are not skippable as... why would you?)
ntr = scenes between Lilith and her boyfriend (because the boyfriend aint Frank)
I played it without the mod but the non-Frank scenes didn't do much for me because I already knew what kind of asshole the guy was from the main game so they were not that interesting. However, the scene where you watch as Lilith sees and hears her friend with her boyfriend making fun of her as they screw is so damn heartbreaking, but it is worth seeing it instead of just hearing about it in the main game.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
There is a mod on the front page for this game that might interest you then.

I played it without the mod but the non-Frank scenes didn't do much for me because I already knew what kind of asshole the guy was from the main game so they were not that interesting. However, the scene where you watch as Lilith sees and hears her friend with her boyfriend making fun of her as they screw is so damn heartbreaking, but it is worth seeing it instead of just hearing about it in the main game.
As I said it could have been put in the main game with the exception of the dickhead scenes. I have no interest in this one or any other side story. I love the main game and think his time would be better spent putting this stuff into the main story. Again not interest in side story games. Another dev did this not long ago and not many played them because it was much like here it should have just been added to the main game.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Spelling and grammar niggles time yay!

I'm working my way through the main game, so expect that in a few days.

"Holly Crap" and "Holly Fuck" should be "Holy Crap" and "Holy Fuck" respectively.

"Would you even want him too" "didn't have too" "Not saying too" should all be "to" not "too"

"check mark in you fantasy box" should be "check mark in your fantasy box"

"your going to come to work with me" should be "you're going to come to work with me"

and "Hand in my uniforms" while correct if she has more than one work uniform, still reads a bit awkwardly, "Hand in my uniform" feels better to read IMO, regardless of how many uniforms she actually has.

rjensen79

Jun 9, 2021
why does the dev have be so good at developing the story, coding and rendering? The whole Single Again and Lillith's Longing games are the peak of the genre. Keep up the work.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Just started playing Lilith's Longing and as soon as Frank appeared, I imagined his voice as Sterling Archer for some unknown reason. Don't know whether that's going to be a good thing or a bad thing... sterlingarchercharacter.jpg

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
I think this is a genius idea. As a huge fan of the base game, and not a fan of NTR, I will not play this side story. But the concept is great. As many have said in here, putting the NTR separate from the main game gives fans that want it a chance to enjoy, and and fans that don't want NTR can completely ignore it. Not just skipping it like in most games, ignore it like it never happens.
Other dev's who don't know how to deal with the constant fight between having it in or not should take notes. I think this should start a trend for all developers.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I think this is a genius idea. As a huge fan of the base game, and not a fan of NTR, I will not play this side story. But the concept is great. As many have said in here, putting the NTR separate from the main game gives fans that want it a chance to enjoy, and and fans that don't want NTR can completely ignore it. Not just skipping it like in most games, ignore it like it never happens.
Other dev's who don't know how to deal with the constant fight between having it in or not should take notes. I think this should start a trend for all developers.
this isn't some NTR fuck fest where all the LIs get banged by a fat bastard meant to appeal to NTR fans. There is really nothing here that would appeal to a fan of NTR looking for NTR content. In fact the only NTR here is Lilith's boyfriend being stolen from her by her co-worker. Lilith having sex with her boyfriend is objectively not NTR.
What it is, is an emotional story meant to give more depth and characterization to one of the main LIs in Single Again and it's wonderfully done.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Just to add to what i posted yesterday, anyone who is a fan of the base game is doing themselves a disservice not playing this. Even if you feel like you don't want to see Lilith with Justin, which i get, you should try to give it a shot. It really does a lot to flesh out her character and I came away liking her character even more than i had previously.

Reactions: pgm_01

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
I agree after i played this side story about Lilith i started to like her char the most. I think this one just fleshes out her char more. Makes her at least to me more lovable. More then even Abby

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
this game is a complete error, a heinous crime of the dev ... that should totaly be part of the main game nearly got a tear out of me ... the revenge on justin where we see him throw in a gay sauna, an extreme sm circle then a basement with hungry and horny dogs would be accepted and not a major crime if he suffer nicely through it :3

now i regret not playing it when i saw the banner the first time i saw it in the main game, i had completely forgot about it and just tought of it when i've started replaying single again from the beginning with the last update :S

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Are you going to do the same thing for Rebecca? kinda like Rebecca's requirments or requests or something like that? I would like to see Becca's side of the story also. Especially considering she has been in love with MC since she was little, or probually since the beginning the MC and mom started to date.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Are you going to do the same thing for Rebecca? kinda like Rebecca's requirments or requests or something like that? I would like to see Becca's side of the story also. Especially considering she has been in love with MC since she was little, or probually since the beginning the MC and mom started to date.
There was a release on the discord (and maybe on the main story board here) where he said he's developing side games for both Rebecca and Abby. It was suggested that the Becca game would pick up about the time she was 18. Release dates aren't known, but there are also likely to be main game prompts that suggest when it would be good to play the side games.

4.70 star(s) 19 Votes