VN Ren'Py Completed Lilith's Longing [v1.0] [Clever Name Games]

4.70 star(s) 19 Votes

The AG Initiative

Jun 2, 2018
Holy shit, so much cope in the comment thread. The reason I like SA is because the characters are so much better than in other visual novels. Rather than "You exist, so I must fuck you and only you" attitudes towards the MC, the characters actually have some story behind them. The creator of the game knew fully well that a lot of the audience probably wouldn't like this, but put it out anyway, as a side game. That way, those of us who have the emotional capacity of an adult can enjoy seeing the transformation that Lilly goes through, and those of us who don't can live on in blissful ignorance thinking that women exist to serve them.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
umm, not sure what's happening. Been playing Single Again and thought I'd try the other two games.
BUT, I get less than 5 mins in (after 'rub her c*&t') and during that scene the games just dies with no log to tell me why.

Giarinus

Dec 3, 2020
I'm puzzled by this one and the comment section here. Don't misread me, we get the same kind of quality story and renders-wise, hell even those dialogues feel better than in the main game since Franck tends to repeat himself so much so some dialogues with him feel pretty unnatural.

But how can people feel this should be in the main game when, except for the reason why she hates cheating because she felt like she cheated herself (nice addition) and those few flashbacks at the end of this side story (like 5 minutes of content), nothing here adds anything to the main story. Everything showed here has either been suggested, referred to or even told by the characters in the main story.
Even the way Lilith felt about all of this have already been told either by her or Rebbeca when they talk about their feelings. That's one of the main appeal of the main game to me, it makes us feel the feelings of LIs without it feeling like exposition or without moving away from our MC point of view for too long.

With the pace of the main game already being kinda slow, putting this as a short bonus story feels perfect. People that want more content can read this without slowing even more the pacing for "nothing".

Anyway, it's some nice content and that's coming from someone that hates kinetic novels and "ntr". Thanks CNG for this work <3

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I personally agree that it doesn't fit into the main storyline, for me personally it's more because Frank is the one from whose eyes we see the events, switching perspectives with Lilly in between might be confusing.

I can't quite agree with your opinion about the memories though, yes what we saw was told to us for the most part, but I think it was quite heartwarming to see how Frank always took care of Lilly, the most difficult of the three. I also think that at least the scene when Frank taught Lilly to swim or when he took care of her when she was sick were new and gave us a better insight into the dynamics of the former Shavell-Oxtons. Even her nightmare, which I think was here, was never addressed and gives us an insight into how broken her own self-image and self-esteem was. I mean, we as viewers know that Shannon had developed an absolute dislike for Abby as she became more like her mother. But in Lilly's perception, she (Lilly) is not similarly unloved as Abby, but Abby is also favored over her, while Lilly is the worthless and incompetent one in her perception.

In short, I agree that there's little new here, and it's not necessarily important to the plot. However, it does help us get a better picture of Lilly's mental state during the 10 years her mother was married to Frank.

For some, not you, Lilly will continue to be the (formerly) unfriendly and stubborn brat, and there won't be much you can do about that. For us people who are interested in Lilly's past, or know or knew people who had a similar past but no Abby, Becca, or Frank in their lives, I think that has a different weight.

Reactions: LSC82

Zauldjamin

Mar 13, 2022
You may want to investigate the mixdrop DL option, as it contains virus or malware according to my web protection services. There is no problem with the other download sites.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
You may want to investigate the mixdrop DL option, as it contains virus or malware according to my web protection services. There is no problem with the other download sites.
Site is currently offline or having issues according to jdownloader, so this may be linked.

4.70 star(s) 19 Votes