Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Lilith's Longing [v1.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 617 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 138 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 121 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

lkta

May 3, 2017
Really liked this. Love Lilly anyway but this would have been too much to cram into the main game so doing it this way worked well and ended up being a nice length that adds something to the main story. Guess the usual folks will rage about Justin but hey ho. Hopefully we get a few more updates to the main game before the inevitable Becca side story.

For those asking It is not really a game as such, Purely kinetic novel featuring back story/alternate views seen through Lillys eyes for the main game Single Again. You will see Lilly in multiple sexual scenes with her boyfriend at the time, As well as sex with Abby and at least one other sex scene. If this is likely to bother you just don't play it rather than playing it & moaning about it.

Last edited:

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Lilith's Longing - Skippable Choice Mod

This mod adds a skip option to the "ntr" scenes. (Lesbian scenes are not skippable as... why would you?)
ntr = scenes between Lilith and her boyfriend (because the boyfriend aint Frank)

Download:

Skip Choice
screenshot0003.png

Last edited:

ExoticTitan

Sep 5, 2017
Shouldnt this just be added on as a download on the main Single Again thread? This is just a side story not a full game. Damn good character work with Lilith though, seeing her thoughts throughout everything was really touching.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
And the real question is, why? This really should be added to the original game or maybe not added at all. As a supporter/subscriber on Partreon I would just like to say that imho, slowing down updates on the main game to produce this separately is not a plus. Add this sure, but Focus on the main game.

Last edited:

ExoticTitan

Sep 5, 2017
Lilith's Longing - Skippable Choice Mod

This mod adds a skip option to the "ntr" scenes. (Lesbian scenes are not skippable as... why would you?)

Download: WorkUpload

Since the MC is Lily in this case, the only NTR is Justine with Christine. Thats literal NTR as the MC(Lily) is having her LI stolen away from her by another character.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Great, Rebecca is next i hope!!!

I had no desire to see the girls with other guys, especially since we know what scumbags they are. This is not something I needed or wanted.

Honestly, this makes me want to quit the main game.
You can not play this...

4.70 star(s) 19 Votes