4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.jpg

Overview:
A new story has been added to Fractured Fairy tales. It has a medieval fantasy setting and unlike the Abby's Christmas story, this is an actual story and it's fairly long. About %20 the size of a recent update to the main game.
This version contains 4 short stories.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-27
Release Date: 2023-12-26
Developer: Clever name games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Other Games: Single Again - Lilith's Longing
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg
6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

Last edited:

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Am I the only one who kinda hates seeing spin off stuff like this because it's probably cutting into and delaying main release dev time?

Oh well, grumble grumble and all that

More Abby is always good, but at what cost :p
It is part of their Patreon. These are side stories that people that actually give them money have voted on as wanting.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
For those new to this side story, the original Fractured Fairy tales was released for Christmas. The Christmas story is funny and short, this new medieval story is longer and is quite enjoyable.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Fractured fairy tales v0.2.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2019
I didn't immediately recognize the dev's name next to the title, so when I looked at this at first all I could think was "who the hell stole Abby's character model and thought no one would notice?"

I feel dumb now :ROFLMAO:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
That title is a blast from the past, an old Chyoo/Chyoa story from a decade and a half ago. Kinda wish they shared more than just a name.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Many thousands, if not ten thousands players are waiting more or less patiently for the story of Single Again to continue ... and here we are ... with a new story/game from the same dev (team) ... delaying further updates from "Single Again" ... why does it feel like a slap to the face for those who are waiting for an update of "Single Again" ...

... As my personal opinion - Such behavior is close to despicable ... It feels like betrayal - and yes, I supported "Single Again"!

Nobody would/could say anything IF he actually finished his first pretty prestigious game ... on the contrary, I think they would be hyped about more stories of the "Abby-universe" ... which would add to "Clever name games" reputation as a decent and successful developer of visual novel adult games ... and imo reputation is everything in this field of development.
"Clever name games" is shooting their own foot with this "new" project (reputation wise) - no matter if it's good or not.

And for what? (rhetorical question - we know the answer!)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
All the people who cry about the Dev "wasting" his time by not working on his main game have no idea how the Dev works, when he did those stories and why. He could've done them in his free time, or just to not burn out. But yeah lets cry like always. Good damnit, its pathetic.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes