4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
bah, even this got it's own thread.

at this rate xmas, halloween, easter, etc specials get own thread too.

Reactions: Cavpal

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
I'm wondering if "Clever Name Games" was the least bit concerned about copyright infringement with this title. Even the image is similar to the old cartoon featured on Bullwinkle. (shrug)

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I'm wondering if "Clever Name Games" was the least bit concerned about copyright infringement with this title. Even the image is similar to the old cartoon featured on Bullwinkle. (shrug)
Rocky and Bullwinkle are underappreciated. Jay Ward was a genius way ahead of his time.

And I assume the dev was intending the comparison.
1689212319906.png

Reactions: Burgh917

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
Is anal avoidable or are we force into it? all games would be better off excluding that tag in my humble opinion. As medic studies have shown that course of action causes damage to the tissues and problems with functionality for it was not designed as a entry point rather only an exit port. Plus it just disgusting again just my humble opinion.
Game looks good by the way and I would not mind giving it a try but put most game with that tag on ignore for that very reason above. Best of luck.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is anal avoidable or are we force into it? all games would be better off excluding that tag in my humble opinion. As medic studies have shown that course of action causes damage to the tissues and problems with functionality for it was not designed as a entry point rather only an exit port. Plus it just disgusting again just my humble opinion.
Game looks good by the way and I would not mind giving it a try but put most game with that tag on ignore for that very reason above. Best of luck.
avoidable i think.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
All the people who cry about the Dev "wasting" his time by not working on his main game have no idea how the Dev works, when he did those stories and why. He could've done them in his free time, or just to not burn out. But yeah lets cry like always. Good damnit, its pathetic.
Couldn't have said it better. And I'll bet the majority of them are freeloaders (like me I freely admit). Can't support them all ...

Reactions: Bob69

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Not a patron of CNG, but I certainly didn't mind this, besides he doesn't owe me a thing. I fully support him giving those who support him something extra. It's not something I look for from those I do support, but it's always nice when it happens.

Now, this was two pretty fun stories and I definitely enjoyed playing them. Hopefully we'll see more like this in future, it seemed he hinted at something around Christmas again.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well it was funny and had some action. i guess next will be becky's special.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I finally got around to reading this and that is so much better than the Christmas one. That was just a gag, this one is an actual story. I also love seeing Lilly and Frank happy together. Also, Lilly is the one that brought up story Frank and Abby having sex. She might protest in the main game but she will accept it when it finally happens.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Fractured fairy tales v0.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Time for Frank to up his game. Fractured Frank has beaten him to the trio.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes