• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
What the hell is this? Instead of progressing the story people love and want more of the Dev decides to make a completely new game that will take away from the development time of the highly anticipated game? Sad time for Single Again fans.
I reiterate my statement from 5 months ago.
So now the main game as been delayed twice in 6 months for these side stories. The sad times continue. :(

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I reiterate my statement from 5 months ago.
So now the main game as been delayed twice in 6 months for these side stories. The sad times continue. :(
Its just a short story that probably took him a couple of days to write and code as it is pretty straight forward with no branching paths to work out. He knew he couldn't get the update out on time but still put something out as promised. It was only 1311 lines of code after all. The last update on the main game was over 9400 lines of code. The one before that just fell short of 10,000 lines of code. These stories are also voted on by Patreons so it was something that was also promised. You might not like them, but the majority of his Patreons are fine with them.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I wish he would update the main game instead of this side story. I bet most if not all the players would want a main game update instead of this and main game hasn't been updated for months. Not just this particular but I hate when devs make christmas specials, side stories, spin-off's instead of updating their main games

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I wish he would update the main game instead of this side story. I bet most if not all the players would want a main game update instead of this and main game hasn't been updated for months. Not just this particular but I hate when devs make christmas specials, side stories, spin-off's instead of updating their main games
The main game was updated at the end of August. It is usually at least 2 months between releases. He promised something for the end of October but realized he couldn't get it out in time. This side story was voted on by his paying customers and promised in July.

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
These stories are also voted on by Patreons so it was something that was also promised. You might not like them, but the majority of his Patreons are fine with them.
In these story polls is an option to just continue the main story available? Because if not then your "what the patreons want" excuse holds no weight.

linkmeister

Dec 27, 2017
I'll never understand why people like to complain about stuff they get for FREE.
You wanna complain go to the creator's patreon and pledge; then you can complain that you spend money on something you didn't want.
Otherwise don't, it's FREE. If you don't like the FREE stuff than go somewhere else. You all sound like a bunch of Karens.

Sep 12, 2023
So uninterested in mini-story collections. Like everyone else I really wish devs would just stick to their main AVN (Single Again in this case) until it's finished before starting on something else. 3-4 month release cycles even then are too long for most to bother subbing.

Sep 12, 2023
All the people who cry about the Dev "wasting" his time by not working on his main game have no idea how the Dev works, when he did those stories and why. He could've done them in his free time, or just to not burn out. But yeah lets cry like always. Good damnit, its pathetic.
Don't work weekends and stick to 8-hour days (I work from home as well and those are my 2 main guidelines). Half the human race does that for 40-50 years and doesn't burn out until they retire at 65-70, even when sometimes it's the same boring job with the same company in the same cubicle that whole time. I'm assuming if he decided to make an AVN he does it because he enjoys it rather than feeling like it's crushing his soul for 100k work hours , and if so it's much harder to get burned out than doing that.

Sep 12, 2023
Many thousands, if not ten thousands players are waiting more or less patiently for the story of Single Again to continue ... and here we are ... with a new story/game from the same dev (team) ... delaying further updates from "Single Again" ... why does it feel like a slap to the face for those who are waiting for an update of "Single Again" ...

... As my personal opinion - Such behavior is close to despicable ... It feels like betrayal - and yes, I supported "Single Again"!

Nobody would/could say anything IF he actually finished his first pretty prestigious game ... on the contrary, I think they would be hyped about more stories of the "Abby-universe" ... which would add to "Clever name games" reputation as a decent and successful developer of visual novel adult games ... and imo reputation is everything in this field of development.
"Clever name games" is shooting their own foot with this "new" project (reputation wise) - no matter if it's good or not.

And for what? (rhetorical question - we know the answer!)
You must be new here. Only Mr. Dot, Daniels K, and a few others out of thousands actually finish anything and work on 1 at a time until they do. Probably what they all have in common is if they don't they are unemployed, as they've quit their previous day job to make AVNs. To most they are just doing this for extra pocket change as a free-time hobby, once bills are caught up they abandon it. Just one of several reasons why I quit supporting anything until it's finished and don't get too attached to half-baked AVNs that can get abandoned or at least changed into something else or edited with scenes removed over the course of development, sometimes for the worse to many (looking at you Ocean, as well as several loli devs that decided to remove the lolis half way through, that's like selling pizza and then deciding to remove the cheese).

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Needs the rape tag. "The Rustling" was not enjoyable at all.
Yeah, this was... uncomfortable?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean, I get these are just side stories and not canon, and as a regular horror story with random characters it would have been good. But these are prominent characters in the main story, so it made it rather uncomfortable to watch that.

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
I'll never understand why people like to complain about stuff they get for FREE.
You wanna complain go to the creator's patreon and pledge; then you can complain that you spend money on something you didn't want.
Otherwise don't, it's FREE. If you don't like the FREE stuff than go somewhere else. You all sound like a bunch of Karens.

Many people here are paying customers , this is the best platform for us to look for games we like and devs to support.

It's also a great place to talk about the AVNs we like. Not everyone is a freeloader.

Apr 5, 2023
View attachment 2762128

Overview:
A new story has been added to Fractured Fairy tales. It has a medieval fantasy setting and unlike the Abby's Christmas story, this is an actual story and it's fairly long. About %20 the size of a recent update to the main game.
This version contains the short stories "Abby the Thicc Ass Reindeer", "The Missing Taco" and "The Rustling".​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-31
Release Date: 2023-10-31
Developer: Clever name games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Other Games: Single Again - Lilith's Longing
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

SonsOLiberty thanks for the links

View attachment 2762168 View attachment 2762169 View attachment 2762171 View attachment 2762172 View attachment 2762174
View attachment 2762175 View attachment 2762178 View attachment 2762180 View attachment 2762182 View attachment 3050160
This game looks good. Is it a short novel or something? I didn't get that 20% part?

Trikus

May 31, 2020
In these story polls is an option to just continue the main story available? Because if not then your "what the patreons want" excuse holds no weight.
I guess it is time to grow a pair and realize that it isn't your game, it is CNG's game. I would also have preferred the next update to the main game, but I'd also rather have something when it was promised than nothing at all. It also keeps these side stories out of the main game to keep the file sizes down.

• Angry
Reactions: JohnSheridan
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes