4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
All the people who cry about the Dev "wasting" his time by not working on his main game have no idea how the Dev works, when he did those stories and why. He could've done them in his free time, or just to not burn out. But yeah lets cry like always. Good damnit, its pathetic.

I'm sure if Moonbox came out with another game you would be worried too.

BoosterGold74

May 22, 2020
I find it ironic that people complain about updates to the main game being delayed then have games where other Devs have done the exact same thing bannered under their post. This is an offshoot of the main game unlike a certain Dev who puts "My New" as the title to their games. :ROFLMAO:

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
Nah not really. Why would I? No reason too. And for Moonbox its even more uncertain, but this dev already made a spin-off (and a good one at that). There is no reason to doubt this two devs we talk about.
Your avatar looks super familiar...

Reactions: Bob69

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
I find it ironic that people complain about updates to the main game being delayed then have games where other Devs have done the exact same thing bannered under their post. This is an offshoot of the main game unlike a certain Dev who puts "My New" as the title to their games. :ROFLMAO:
My New Family updates have been steady and it's about to end. My New Memories uses an entirely different rendering system (DAZ instead of the more anime-models it used in MNF). It has barely slowed the update releases of MNF.

For the record, I'm not complaining about CleverNameGames putting out this side story, I understand that he might have multiple reasons to do it. Would I have preferred an update to Single Again? Sure. But as long as he doesn't drop it to work on this, I'm fine with it.

Reactions: Cavpal and pgm_01

Iluvatar_SVK

Jun 14, 2019
Overview:
A new story has been added to Fractured Fairy tales. It has a medieval fantasy setting and unlike the Abby's Christmas story, this is an actual story and it's fairly long. About %20 the size of a recent update to the main game.
This version contains the short stories "Abby the Thicc Ass Reindeer" and "The Missing Hero".​
Isn't the title of the second chapter "The Missing Taco" by any chance?
It's a big difference between HERO (Frank, Traveller) and Lilly's TACO (pussy). ;)

Reactions: Bob69

quaylefour

Aug 25, 2017
Can someone please enlighten me if the first version of "fractured fairy tales" is still available here or not? TIA.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes