TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Thanks for the update. While I'd have liked a little action it was still enjoyable to play. It seems pretty clear that Frank is going to have his options with Beth (and possibly Venessa???) expand. Meeting Beth's parents seems like quite the potential land mine down the road.

At this point, having banged the crap out of both Becca and Lilly, Frank's ongoing whining about their relationships' appropriateness comes across as massively personally dishonest. He admits to himself that he desires both relationships to continue so be a damn adult about it.

The ongoing whining about the chance that Abby will leave him for her biological father, after her REPEATED assurances that she isn't leaving him or her sisters, is juvenile cowardice. Apparently he has no trust in her love for him, which raises the possibility that he has no confidence in Lilly's or Becca's love for him.

I do enjoy the VN but at this point it's because of the girls. Frank is just something I suffer to follow their stories.

Dev - why did you decide to give us a MC who is so full of self hate and convinced he is without value?
I cannot express how much i agree with this. It's the main reason i started not caring anymore because of how infuriating this is.
Damn shame.

Reactions: Roche3945

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
It might be a grand idea to put one of those bright yellow notifications on the Opening Page informing us that Chap 1 saves no longer work. It will save hundreds if not thousands of lazy players from having to comb through the comments to find out. :)

Apeiron

Dec 22, 2017
So I just whipped this up real quick for Chapter 1. I suggest backing up your 0.13.rpy and screens.rpy by renaming them to add a .bak extension before replacing...

Then open your last working save using Chapter 1 (or version 0.13 though be prepared to hit Ignore error a bunch if your save is before the added Jess scene ) when you are at the very end of 0.13 it will print the list of your nine choices on the screen so that you can manually select the same ones again in Chapter 2. (On one computer I tried it on I did have to use a save back from Chapter 12 to avoid annoying incompatibility errors and use CTRL to fast forward to the end of 13. Dunno why maybe because that one was still the original 0.13 and not the final Chapter 1?)

I'm rusty at renpy...so if someone else wants to script something better here are the variables to look for.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or if you have enabled the dev console you can also open any save after the last choice and type "watch" (without the quotes) or "print" (again no quotes) followed by the variable name and you will see either a 1 or 0 appear on screen next to the variable name. 1 means that is the choice you picked. 0 means you chose the other option. ("watch" makes result appear on the game itself in upper right, while "print" shows result in console)
Alternatively, if this mod isn't working or you don't still have 0.13/ch1 downloaded to use it with, you can load your save on saveeditonline and look at the picks variables that way.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I enjoyed the update and I'm kind of surprised that people are being so harsh on Francis. That's my fucking job! Anyway, MC problems aside I didn't have any problem with the lack of sexual content. Chapter 2 is just starting, after all. I could have used an appearance by Lilith but maybe next time. The Dev needs to find a new way to produce drama, because Frank clutching his pearls and looking for a fainting couch every time a young girl wants to fuck him is not going to have much traction at this juncture. At this point, he needs to navigate his relationships with a mind more toward keeping them from crashing into each other. Becka thinks that she knows about everything but how is she going to react to Frank dating a pair of lesbians behind everybody's back? Enquiring minds want to know. We can all be spared another scene of Frank playing hard to get based on his moral objections when he should be making excuses to spare his poor chafed cock after trying to please his 5-6 secret lovers.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I'm going to go ahead and say that Becca would have a problem with Beth and the casual thing around Frank, Beth and Vanessa. Which she, Abby and Lilith would justifiably have issues with if he ended up back in Shannon's clutches. And I'd argue that Lilli's ex-colleague who had an affair with Lilli's ex-boyfriend is also off limits.

But we won't know for sure until the group swim in the one after next update (or the one after that, I'm not sure) when we see the interactions.

The absence of Lilli was something I regretted a lot, but well since a previous update was almost exclusively focused on Lilli I think that's fine. Since the next update should be a Friday and Friday night is "date night", I think it's more than likely we'll see her again in the next update.

Possible elements for drama: getting Lilith on board for accepting Abby in the whole story and Abby's father.

Abby isn't going to ditch Frank over him. But what I can imagine is that he wants Abby with him for one of 2 reasons:

1. he has developed a conscience by now and feels guilty.
2. his wife and he can't have children and Abby is supposed to fill that void. Possibly his wife is also supposed to be a kind of bait as a "substitute mother".

Depending on which of these two scenarios is more realistic, I could also imagine them teaming up with Shannon, who has set her sights on making Frank's life a living hell. Especially if she finds out,

1. that Becca and Lilli both move into the same building where Frank and Abby already live.
2. that not only can Lilli no longer be coaxed out in front of the fireplace with her biological father, but that she now sees Frank as her father, something that until recently was absolutely unthinkable.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
My two cents...
I'm okay with Frank's dilemma but he needs to move on and make the best of his newly developed relationships; not necessarily sex but at least let things develop in a good way (Allow himself to be more comfortable and talk to the girls about his fears). Abbie clearly wants more from their relationship - and so does he - but I understand him being cautious because of Lilly. I think he should explain to Becca that things should slow down a bit; thought the dev has alluded that Becca has already considered this.
He should be very careful with Vanessa and her wife. That could end in disaster if he doesn't talk to one or more of his daughters about them; especially with Lilly and Becca moving into the same building...
Overall I really like this story. Keep up the good work.

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
I did a speed run-through for you, using default names and canon (green) choices from the walkthrough.

This particular save file will be on page 2, position 6 (bottom right save position), and starts from when you meet up with Becca on the street, shortly after dropping off Mei at the store.

I made a few other choice checkpoints during this run-through of chapter 1, in case people want me to post these; at the club with Meiko+Abby+Lilith (at the point where you'll get a scene with Darla, the judge's daughter), Becca at the library (right after your main talk, at the point where she leads you to a certain section of the library), Lilith showing up at the door after catching Justin (it's a powerful scene), Becca in the kitchen (special scene, if you know what I mean), Lilith's big scene (from the point where she shows up at the door).
Legend thank you so much

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
You're going to have to bring those mega files back, these other download sites are too hit and miss, be halfway through a 3 hour download and it just stops.
Agreed. If possible post some Mega download links please. For a couple bucks a month, I get decent download speeds and uncorrupted downloads. I just downloaded the first chapter from one of the provided links and - it was slow and the file was corrupted.

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
As someone not on the Vanessa/Beth path I find it weird the parents want to meet their real estate agent. (might just be me maybe it's common elsewhere) Short hair is nice and all but come on let's not just give everyone the same look. Have a little variety. Outside of that looking forward to seeing Abby's dad down the road and seeing what else the game has in store.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Agreed. If possible post some Mega download links please. For a couple bucks a month, I get decent download speeds and uncorrupted downloads. I just downloaded the first chapter from one of the provided links and - it was slow and the file was corrupted.
Not even just the sites. My isp *used* to be good. But they've oversubscibed their network to the point they crap out to the point where my old 14.4 k modem gave me faster downloads (literally. I've seen it drop to a blazing THREE K) and it needs to be reset to just get back to near dsl speeds. When it should be in the 4MB range. Only get that when ppl in the area are asleep now. And the waiting list we're on to switch to Starlink is still a year off. (tho 3 months ago it was 2 years, so hopefully 'time' keeps passing at an accelerated rate there) MEGA at least lets a dl resume when that shit happens. As soon as we get to the top of the list and have sat link we're dropping this isp like the steaming pile of shit it let itself become.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Dev's short hair fetish is bad enough (I hate Rebecca's new hair and imo every single haircut since the beginning has been a complete downgrade in appearance), but now Mei's lower jungle is going to be clear cut! This is a travesty!
I know right, this is more like the Dev pushing their fetishes on us. I loved Rebecca's previous hair. I keep wondering are they all going to get dyke hair cuts next where they all look like boys.

Also that scene with Rebecca where she kept calling herself Frank's "Bottom Bitch" because she is the head of the harem, last time I checked bottom meant at the bottom not the top. That whole scene with her new haircut and constantly calling herself bottom bitch made that scene feel so surreal to me.

Reactions: RexGenocide

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
I've tried 3 times already downloading ch.1 and it gets close to the end and the download fucks up. Guess I'll just start at 2 lmao at least it's download was too quick to fuck up.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

meb01

Apr 4, 2021
Here is my mod continuing on with Ch. 2!

Edit: Updated to Ch. 2 v1.14

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
For your Mod choosing "Totally" on choice 3 results in Abby wearing the bikini without the skirt. And "Compliment Meiko" on Choice 6 results in her naked not wearing underwear in a later scene.

Reactions: boraxkarloff

Czeksmyx

Jan 13, 2017
I know right, this is more like the Dev pushing their fetishes on us. I loved Rebecca's previous hair. I keep wondering are they all going to get dyke hair cuts next where they all look like boys.

Also that scene with Rebecca where she kept calling herself Frank's "Bottom Bitch" because she is the head of the harem, last time I checked bottom meant at the bottom not the top. That whole scene with her new haircut and constantly calling herself bottom bitch made that scene feel so surreal to me.

Some of us like the updated hairstyles and if you don't like the creator's choices, you're welcome to play the games that cater to your tastes rather then accuse the creator of pushing something on you that you voluntarily play

Also, "Bottom Bitch" does mean the main girl and it's meant that for a while. Not sure where you "last checked" but you should check again.

Reactions: Cartageno

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
Some of us like the updated hairstyles and if you don't like the creator's choices, you're welcome to play the games that cater to your tastes rather then accuse the creator of pushing something on you that you voluntarily play

Also, "Bottom Bitch" does mean the main girl and it's meant that for a while. Not sure where you "last checked" but you should check again.
Yeah, and some of us would like to share our thoughts about the game and dev's decisions in dedicated forum and if you don't like to read it you're welcome(no, u don't) to post shit somewhere else rather to do it here.

3.90 star(s) 201 Votes