Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Have you tried to play the .13, save there, then opening today's update and check the auto saves? In my case the saving pages were empty as well, but on the auto save page there were the ones of the last time I had played so I could start off from there :E
Already tried as I said, but someone has already provided a save anyway. (y)

metallicaphil

Dec 14, 2017
I played 1.15 few months ago, why make an updated post on latest updates?
Updates should be sent out when there is new content, if we have to wait a little longer while spell checks and graphics are changed, so be it, but waiting all that time and only the changes are gramatical errors fixed and side graphics...pointless.
no you played .14 a couple of month ago.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Decided to do a walkthrough MOD for this one. Enjoy!

**IMPORTANT PLEASE REDOWNLOAD THE MOD IF YOU HAVE V1.0, FOR SOME REASON THE v1.15 FILE DID NOT SAVE ON HERE WHEN I UPLOADED IT LAST NIGHT!

Edit:
Updated to Ch. 1 v1.5 (Gotta start a new save, I did the mod from scratch and the dev changed stuff. New save is per the dev, nothing I could do about it.)

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Thank you for your consistent work and those mods (not only this one). I do have a question: The dream sequence where Abby blows the MC, you marked the "Hold out longer" option in green, which is a loop. Did you mark it by mistake or to let the player see both options. Also got a question about the shower scene at morning: You marked the "No" option. I couldn't point my finger on, if this was neccessary for the up coming events or if this also was more like a preference thing. Can you enlighten me on those questions? Thanks in advance.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Err... in case anyone's wondering why their saves disappeared like I did... The save folder changed name from "SingleAgain-Save" to "SingleAgainCHP1-Save" (just search for the folder). Cheers.

Reactions: Peh

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
Oh so it would seem someone was listening in the last hour and removed all the ch2 stuff and added a clearer instruction on updating ch1 instead

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Second, there's no point system in the game, hidden or otherwise. When I've played other similar games and come to a "choice" it always just devolves into going though each choice and seeing which one gives a point and that's the one I go with. To me that doesn't really seem like a choice at all and negates any replayability the game may have. I wanted to avoid that so I just didn't put a point system in. Right or wrong the choices you make are yours.
I kinda like this approach.
Any time i play these visual novels that give you choices the correct answers always feel like nice guy shit which doesn't really work in the real world.
And a lot of the time the main character feels like a beta male with no spine and seems emotional when what i think the creator is going for is alpha male which they get wrong.

If you want the alpha male approach you need to make them act with logic and reason, not with emotion and putting up
with others crap and have some self respect.
A guy who has his crap together and focuses on his purpose will put that, his priorities and hobby's first before a female.
She don't like it, theres the door.

That's today's market/world unfortunately.

That's what i find frustrating about some of these games i have played.
I would have left at the first sign of bitchiness some of these female characters have.
Unfortunately a lot of guys will put up with it, and in the real world a women loses respect for those men and will leave not before finding a backup man to replace you.

Have i experienced this personally? Answer is no, i have been single my whole life and haven't really had interest in changing that long before red pill content or MGTOW.
Which knowing what i have learned from it is part of why the white knight nice guy crap bugs me in these games.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
May had nice hair bevor, now it is like some old granny style. Bekka had nice long hair, even Abby had nice hair bevor.
I swear, i will go crazy and quit this game, should the Dev decide, to cute Liliths hair too and make a mess out of it. :LOL:

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Oh noes, what happend to the girls' faces? And Becca's long hair?

Did the dev(s) lose their work due to some broken HDD or something?

You skip 2 updates and when you came back stuff doesn't look right anymore. :cry:

I like the new hairdo of Mei though. Looks less like a mop.

Kiaterra117

Jan 16, 2018
No it will NOT, thanks for catching this, somehow when I uploaded the new file last night it didn't save, if you downloaded the mod before this please download v1.15. Also refer people to this post, it's correct on my patreon, but not on here. Thanks again for pointing this out!
no problem

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Second, there's no point system in the game, hidden or otherwise.
I kinda like this approach.
The fact that there is somehow a point system that starts right on day 1 with the first option makes the statement quite funny.
Or how does the system notice that I have to hug Abby 5 times? :p
Ok it "only" unlocks one additional scene, but it's still a point system.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The fact that there is somehow a point system that starts right on day 1 with the first option makes the statement quite funny.
Or how does the system notice that I have to hug Abby 5 times? :p
Ok it "only" unlocks one additional scene, but it's still a point system.
I think what is referred here to is a general, say, "Lilli" point system where you have seven dozen decisions, and if you order the salad you score one point, but if you order the burger, you don't, and if you have 42 points at this stage and 69 at that you'll get all the scenes, as they are common in VNs. Not single event markers but whole game stuff.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
May had nice hair bevor, now it is like some old granny style. Bekka had nice long hair, even Abby had nice hair bevor.
I swear, i will go crazy and quit this game, should the Dev decide, to cute Liliths hair too and make a mess out of it. :LOL:
Mei's hair needed a change, it was very plain before, Abby's hair hasn't changed (at least i haven't noticed it) and Becka's changed cos she lost a bet with Lilly in one of the previous updates.
I like Lilly's new hair

RewindWorld

Jan 27, 2020
Mei's hair needed a change, it was very plain before, Abby's hair hasn't changed (at least i haven't noticed it) and Becka's changed cos she lost a bet with Lilly in one of the previous updates.
I like Lilly's new hair
IMHO as I played the game I had more and more of a feeling dev is obsessed with short hair. One by one the girls are getting "trimmed" and there are multiple occasions in the game where other characters are pointing out how MC likes short hair...

tbh it's annoying...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
IMHO as I played the game I had more and more of a feeling dev is obsessed with short hair. One by one the girls are getting "trimmed" and there are multiple occasions in the game where other characters are pointing out how MC likes short hair...

tbh it's annoying...
However, while I also like longer hair better in general, how is this anything other but taste? I think the term "obsessed" is a bit strong. If the dev prefers the girls to look one way and we'd like it the other way - bad luck. Either you come to terms with it or you decide to skip.

3.90 star(s) 202 Votes