Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
This is another reason for Frank's hesitation with the girls, especially when in public. Shannon made a claim Frank abused her and the kids. While the judge shrugged it off, if Shannon finds out about Frank and the girls, she could potentially use that to against him in court.
that's what i meanth yeah, that she'll use this to still get money out of him, but if he donated all his money and sold her the condo for 1 dollar, she can't get ahold of it becouse Abigail aint her daughter , but as long as his part of the inheritence is in his posession then she can deside to press charges and try to get ahold of that inheritance. plus as unharmed as she might seem, she could try to go to his house all crying and stuff, saying she now understands that she made a horible mistake and that she wants to give it another chance, while trying to get rid of their daughters and so during the relation.
well at least i wouldnt put it past her to do such a thing.

heck the 1st thing i wondered is how she found out about the inhertance, i mean she did try to fight it so she wouldnt have to pay him anymore. she propably has some spy and thats the way she found out. so what if the spy already took evidence of his relationships and such.

in any case she worries the heck out of me, and i wouldnt put it past [CleverNameGames] to put some extra drama like that in da game as well, i mean i would, even though on this side of the game i'm quite done with most of the drama :D

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
This is another reason for Frank's hesitation with the girls, especially when in public. Shannon made a claim Frank abused her and the kids. While the judge shrugged it off, if Shannon finds out about Frank and the girls, she could potentially use that to against him in court.
I could accept that even if it's flawed IF MC wasn't such a whiney little bitch and instead tried to find a solution to his problems. It's also very clear this is not the reason. If it was we would see this mentioned in some of the internal monologue. He just finds it morally questionable yet does it again and again, only to continue whining about it afterwards.

That's also neglecting to mention the fact that they are now 18+ which means that she can accuse him, maybe get some people to believe her but in the end the legal ramification would be near 0 because there's no proof and the girls will bare witness to his innocence.

Jun 29, 2017
I was thinking becca (or lilly) riding him while the other got a mustache ride.
That's fair, but still a rather .. Grey area. I think he's going to avoid any explicit content involving them both, even if they don't actually do anything with each other. If nothing else, to avoid Patreon pulling the project down. I could be wrong, though.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
that's what i meanth yeah, that she'll use this to still get money out of him, but if he donated all his money and sold her the condo for 1 dollar, she can't get ahold of it becouse Abigail aint her daughter , but as long as his part of the inheritence is in his posession then she can deside to press charges and try to get ahold of that inheritance. plus as unharmed as she might seem, she could try to go to his house all crying and stuff, saying she now understands that she made a horible mistake and that she wants to give it another chance, while trying to get rid of their daughters and so during the relation.
well at least i wouldnt put it past her to do such a thing.

heck the 1st thing i wondered is how she found out about the inhertance, i mean she did try to fight it so she wouldnt have to pay him anymore. she propably has some spy and thats the way she found out. so what if the spy already took evidence of his relationships and such.

in any case she worries the heck out of me, and i wouldnt put it past [CleverNameGames] to put some extra drama like that in da game as well, i mean i would, even though on this side of the game i'm quite done with most of the drama :D
AFAIK shannon doesn't know anything about the inheritance the beach house or that her daughters are leaving her for MC.

stangnomez

Jun 20, 2020
Some thoughts on Becca=Biogirl theory:

1) Timing: Becca was born on Mar 15 23YA. That means Shannons missed period was June 8 24YA if you assume a 280 day period, or June 15 24YA if you use the more popularly known 9 month period. In the backstory, Frank and Shannon spent the weekend "Doin it 'n doin it 'n doin it" on June 3&4 24YA. While that still might be a huge coincidence, I suspect that CNG was trying to live up to their name by telling us about a day that was more important than it seemed. (And to Quote Abby at the end of that scene, "Did you really just tell me a story about how you and Shannon spent a weekend doing it.")

1b) With the above in mind, Shannons sudden departure in late June/Early July would fit the timeline for 'girls parents find out she is pregnant, sends her to live with relative'. Her ending message of "It doesn't matter, I don't want to see you anymore" does seem like it could come from the move not being her idea, but she has to go along with it.

2) Trevor is (probably) not Beccas biodad: According to her bio, Shannon Moved away, finished school, and began working at a fast food restaurant, where she met Trevor. If it happened strictly in that order, Becca would have been at least a year old when Shannon and Trevor met. Even if the timeline gets compressed (Ie Shannon was working during her senior year), Becca would have to be unreasonably premature to be Trevors. From a narrative standpoint, this makes Trevor a reflection on Frank; both fell in love with a girl who had a previous child, Frank loved the child like his own, Trevor didn't.

2b) However, nobody ever refers to Trevor as Beccas stepfather, or adopted father. Socially at least, Trevor is recognized as Beccas father.

3) Becca probably knows this. If she truly is the Machiavellian mastermind that she is always made out to be, and is as enamored with Frank as she appears to be, she has to have done the math at least once. Personally, my own theory is that she did a paternity test when she was 18, and the results either way set into motion her 5 year plan.

3b) If the above is true, it does re-frame some of her lines throughout the VN. There are a couple times during the first pool night, (Frank: "But you're my step daugh..." Becca: "Except I'm not...I mean only for a couple more days"). Even moreso, when Frank is negotiating with Becca about her plans and the subject of Abby comes up, Becca usually responds with something along the lines of 'I know she is the most important one to you'

4) Side stories: We already had Lillys side story, about she figured out she could have daddy issues with Frank. Abbys side story is coming up, and it looks like it will be about her dealing with the fact that Frank is not her father. CNG has said that Becca will also get a side story, which has left a few people on these forums to wonder why Becca needs one seeing as she is apparently happy to be a part of the daughter-harem. One possibility that would give Becca a side story with similar emotional scope as Lillys and possibly Abbys would be if it came out that Frank was Beccas biofather.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Becca will have one too, right?
Side stories for all three main girls are planned, yes - Lil's is obviously finished. And while I personally don't need them, I think they (or at least one of them) will come sooner rather than later, but admittedly that's just a guess.

Reactions: underoath27

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not going to lie disappointed, and clicking back here on the op really makes the point.

So now we have Abby, Becca, and Mei all with short hair, Becca and Lily have similar looks, now Becca and Mei always need glasses, and now for driving/maybe sex Lily does too, Becca and Mei have similar body shapes, and Becca and Mei have the same public style, Lily and Abbey have the same pubic style.

This will probably go over the heads of some of you but.
" Constructicons merge to form devastator. "

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Side stories for all three main girls are planned, yes - Lil's is obviously finished. And while I personally don't need them, I think they (or at least one of them) will come sooner rather than later, but admittedly that's just a guess.
Well, I guess it isn't needed too, but if there are, I will play them, it will be nice to see what they think about MC and how and when, they will take the decision to try something. I liked Lilly's side story, even there were some sex scenes with that asshole.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I have volume at max in game and on computer and I hear nothing. and why would there be volume controls if there is not sound?
To add to what cxx said: Ren'Py has some settings by default in its menu - text speed, skipping unseen text, fullscreen or windowed, and sound volume control. You would need to manually remove that setting even if there is no sound in the game, as is here. And while some devs do that, CNG didn't so far.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
AFAIK shannon doesn't know anything about the inheritance the beach house or that her daughters are leaving her for MC.
yes she did, the lawyer told us that she tried to fight it but that they have the resources to drag it out so long that she'll go bankrupt before she sees any of that money

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Some thoughts on Becca=Biogirl theory:

1) Timing: Becca was born on Mar 15 23YA. That means Shannons missed period was June 8 24YA if you assume a 280 day period, or June 15 24YA if you use the more popularly known 9 month period. In the backstory, Frank and Shannon spent the weekend "Doin it 'n doin it 'n doin it" on June 3&4 24YA. While that still might be a huge coincidence, I suspect that CNG was trying to live up to their name by telling us about a day that was more important than it seemed. (And to Quote Abby at the end of that scene, "Did you really just tell me a story about how you and Shannon spent a weekend doing it.")

1b) With the above in mind, Shannons sudden departure in late June/Early July would fit the timeline for 'girls parents find out she is pregnant, sends her to live with relative'. Her ending message of "It doesn't matter, I don't want to see you anymore" does seem like it could come from the move not being her idea, but she has to go along with it.

2) Trevor is (probably) not Beccas biodad: According to her bio, Shannon Moved away, finished school, and began working at a fast food restaurant, where she met Trevor. If it happened strictly in that order, Becca would have been at least a year old when Shannon and Trevor met. Even if the timeline gets compressed (Ie Shannon was working during her senior year), Becca would have to be unreasonably premature to be Trevors. From a narrative standpoint, this makes Trevor a reflection on Frank; both fell in love with a girl who had a previous child, Frank loved the child like his own, Trevor didn't.

2b) However, nobody ever refers to Trevor as Beccas stepfather, or adopted father. Socially at least, Trevor is recognized as Beccas father.

3) Becca probably knows this. If she truly is the Machiavellian mastermind that she is always made out to be, and is as enamored with Frank as she appears to be, she has to have done the math at least once. Personally, my own theory is that she did a paternity test when she was 18, and the results either way set into motion her 5 year plan.

3b) If the above is true, it does re-frame some of her lines throughout the VN. There are a couple times during the first pool night, (Frank: "But you're my step daugh..." Becca: "Except I'm not...I mean only for a couple more days"). Even moreso, when Frank is negotiating with Becca about her plans and the subject of Abby comes up, Becca usually responds with something along the lines of 'I know she is the most important one to you'

4) Side stories: We already had Lillys side story, about she figured out she could have daddy issues with Frank. Abbys side story is coming up, and it looks like it will be about her dealing with the fact that Frank is not her father. CNG has said that Becca will also get a side story, which has left a few people on these forums to wonder why Becca needs one seeing as she is apparently happy to be a part of the daughter-harem. One possibility that would give Becca a side story with similar emotional scope as Lillys and possibly Abbys would be if it came out that Frank was Beccas biofather.
I did my own theorizing when I posted a while ago in this thread, but here are some key details:

So far, your math on when Rebecca was concieved, linked with Shannon's sudden departure checks out, and Trevor is unlikely to be Rebecca's biodad.

What is more likely, though, is that Shannon cheated on Frank in early June, resulting in the pregnancy.

What isn't mentioned in Shannon's bio, though, is when Shannon started working at a fast food restaurant (where she met Trevor). She's just as likely to start working there part-time as soon as she arrived there, while also finishing high school. If she moved to that city in early July, started part-time at the fast food restaurant as soon as she arrived (or within the first 1-2 weeks), met Trevor there, and they immediately started bumping uglies (consider the timeline of her daughter Lily, who met her last boyfriend Justin when he started working at her café, and they started dating/sexing pretty fast), Shannon could potentially "pin" her new pregnancy on Trevor, essentially making him believe he's the father of Rebecca.

Given what we've seen of Shannon, she's very likely to pull off something like that on Trevor, just to cover up her "past sins" (and when Rebecca is born, she would convince Trevor she was born "earlier" than her due date). She's that much of a bitch, it's believable that she would cheat on Frank, ditch Frank without him knowing about her infidelity, and trick the next guy (Trevor) into thinking the child she's carrying is his (since the calculation of "due dates" isn't always exact).

But, as I also mentioned in my previous theory post, it's also likely that CNG didn't think things 100% through timeline-wise when writing the character bios.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
But, as I also mentioned in my previous theory post, it's also likely that CNG didn't think things 100% through timeline-wise when writing the character bios.
I do think this is an important point. Even if we can prove beyond reasonable doubt that Becky is a "real" daughter, if the game says she isn't then she isn't. Of course there are two ways of saying that: really mean it or say it but give enough breadcrumbs to follow the trail. Here I don't see enough breadcrumbs - just going into the character info most people will hardly read (they're optional, and the finer details will surely not be important at the time even if you read them) I'd say it's more likely to be a possible mistake than Chekhov's pregnancy timing.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
The judge didn't "shrug it off". She was approached by the girls who gave separate testimony under oath that Shannon's charges were false, and that Shannon fabricated them. Perjury. Judge's hate that. His case is closed. The divorce is OVER. Frank doesn't have to go back to court. Shannon, can open any suit to make claims on the windfall that Frank and Abby have enjoyed, but she'll get shutdown. The law firm that handled the transfer, will defend Frank's and Abby's claim from a fund that has been established for that purpose.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
The judge didn't "shrug it off". She was approached by the girls who gave separate testimony under oath that Shannon's charges were false, and that Shannon fabricated them. Perjury. Judge's hate that. His case is closed. The divorce is OVER. Frank doesn't have to go back to court. Shannon, can open any suit to make claims on the windfall that Frank and Abby have enjoyed, but she'll get shutdown. The law firm that handled the transfer, will defend Frank's and Abby's claim from a fund that has been established for that purpose.
She has the right to appeal against the decision. The judge told her she can but wouldn't advise it. If she can show "evidence" that supports what she said, that could be enough for the appeal to work.

3.90 star(s) 199 Votes