Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So enjoying the story, so don't get me wrong.
Lilly and Abby are literally in an NTR relationship

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just cause they both have tits doesn't make it not.
This should have the tag
So let me get this straight. Lilly and Abby are in a relationship together. Frank and Lilly have an affair behind Abby's back. Both of them commit to keeping it a secret from Abby. Frank goes on a fake trip to a hotel room in the city they live in where he fucks Abby's girl multiple times.
Throughout all of this Frank is somehow the one getting cucked so you want an NTR tag? JFC words apparently have a completely different meaning to you.

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
So let me get this straight. Lilly and Abby are in a relationship together. Frank and Lilly have an affair behind Abby's back. Both of them commit to keeping it a secret from Abby. Frank goes on a fake trip to a hotel room in the city they live in where he fucks Abby's girl multiple times.
Throughout all of this Frank is somehow the one getting cucked so you want an NTR tag? JFC words apparently have a completely different meaning to you.
I mean, technically he's not wrong if we use the term netori (also calledd NTR). It's the opposite of netorare (NTR). MC did steal Lily's sole affection from Abby, and now Lily is cheating on her. They're not "dating" technically. Though still not sure completely, since it seems like Abby doesn't consider Lily a love interest, just someone to get her bean off with. Whereas Lily considers Abby a love interest.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
I mean, technically he's not wrong if we use the term netori (also calledd NTR). It's the opposite of netorare (NTR). MC did steal Lily's sole affection from Abby, and now Lily is cheating on her. They're not "dating" technically. Though still not sure completely, since it seems like Abby doesn't consider Lily a love interest, just someone to get her bean off with. Whereas Lily considers Abby a love interest.
I feel like Abby would be completely on board with being with Lily if she knew she could also have the MC. She is telling him they aren't together because she wants him to see her as a romantic possibility.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Sure, although very few people are referring to netori when they say NTR.
However even if he was, he said "This should have the tag" which could only refer to netorare given that that's the only neto tag on this site. So fringe interpretations of the NTR acronym aside I stand by my statement.

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Sure, although very few people are referring to netori when they say NTR.
However even if he was, he said "This should have the tag" which could only refer to netorare given that that's the only neto tag on this site. So fringe interpretations of the NTR acronym aside I stand by my statement.
Yes, but also, we're all aware that it isn't even really netori, but rather, the transitional stages of a sharing relationship, a harem, which is already tagged.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi!
Just a question if I may... Did MC made ANY character pregnant? Anyone? Even off screen?
Last time I played years ago the answer was "yes"... then it became "actually nope" because of a flashback :HideThePain:
Did that change again? Or..

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hi!
Just a question if I may... Did MC made ANY character pregnant? Anyone? Even off screen?
Last time I played years ago the answer was "yes"... then it became "actually nope" because of a flashback :HideThePain:
Not yet. It is still being considered if one girl wants to invite him to be the father of her child. They have so far extended a provisional interest, but no formal invite yet.

Peace :)

• Sad
Reactions: zh

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Hi!
No. Technically there is that fan theory that Becca may be his biological daughter, but I don't think it's true.

• Sad
Reactions: zh

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
So enjoying the story, so don't get me wrong.
Lilly and Abby are literally in an NTR relationship

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just cause they both have tits doesn't make it not.
This should have the tag
to be fair, he never did anything with abby / only lily got her

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
did al the compressers give up? or atleast the people who put it on the main page
Check (now) page 481, there is a link for a compressed version there. But, if you have a link to a older compressed version, just download "update only" that it will work :)

3.90 star(s) 202 Votes