Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Where's the incest?So far there's no content just dream the MC has of his ex-wife cheating on him,and a bunch of nudity and talking.

• Angry
Reactions: Maviarab

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Where's the incest?So far there's no content just dream the MC has of his ex-wife cheating on him,and a bunch of nudity and talking.
Per rules of this site, non-blood relationships count, so there is Frank and Becky as well as Frank and Lilith.

If only blood counted, well, we could wait for Lil and Bec as discussed above, otherwise we'd never get it.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can anyone tell me what choice do I need to make in order to lose to Meiko in chess?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Can anyone tell me what choice do I need to make in order to lose to Meiko in chess?
Maybe there was an older choice? Or maybe the gallery image is a bonus? I don't remember any decisions in the moment that effected the game at all.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Out of curiosity. Why would you want to lose?
i just like to see scenes there are though play throughs
and while according to the walkthrough mod, losing to Meiko is not the right path to take.
i kinda prefer the scene you get when you lose.

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
i just like to see scenes there are though play throughs
and while according to the walkthrough mod, losing to Meiko is not the right path to take.
i kinda prefer the scene you get when you lose.
I didn't check the script (just yet) and I'm not sure it can be achieved but in this case I would have liked a 'Mod: See both scenes' scenario. Same with the following scene with MC and Becca just before the stream started.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I didn't check the script (just yet) and I'm not sure it can be achieved but in this case I would have liked a 'Mod: See both scenes' scenario. Same with the following scene with MC and Becca just before the stream started.
Well, at least that one's relatively easy ... just save, choose one, then go back and choose the other. The whole "decision was a week earlier in game-time" stuff is definitely more worthy of the mod-assist.

3.90 star(s) 202 Votes