Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I've loved this since the first update...but Becca keeps me here (I couldn't give two fucks about Abi personally) but the MC really makes it a struggle at times.

Again guys....just skip all his idiot monologuing. You don't miss anything, it doesn't move the story forward and you'll be much happier for not reading it :)

sonstwer

Aug 20, 2021
You could do that. Hit ctrl to go to ne next choice and make your choice aided by a walkthrough mod.
You could go to P*rnH*b instead and get more content like that.

Kind of ignores the purpose of the game, don´t you think? :D

• Angry
Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You could do that. Hit ctrl to go to ne next choice and make your choice aided by a walkthrough mod.

Maybe English isn't your first language...maybe you just don't understand simple stuff or have trouble with comprehension. Did I say skip the entire godamn game? Don't think I did....

sonstwer

Aug 20, 2021
No, english isn´t my first language.
If you skip his bs, advancing only by hitting >Enter<, you´d kill your keyboard before reaching the end of the last update.
No need to be offended.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

I read the monologues because I absolutely love to hate Frank, but if you don't love to hate him then skipping his self loathing monologues is a completely reasonable way to play the game. He makes me laugh with how whiny and pathetic he is with the whole "Oh whoa is me, all these beautiful women want to have sex with me, my poor poor life" bit, but if that crap bothers the reader then they lose nothing by skipping it.
If you skip his bs, advancing only by hitting >Enter<, you´d kill your keyboard before reaching the end of the last update.
No need to be offended.
You realize if you skip like that then you're gonna press the enter key just as many times as you would if you were just reading right? Unless you're treating your enter key as a test of strength your PC and keyboard are gonna be fine.

sonstwer

Aug 20, 2021
That´s not at all the case.
If you read the story, you´d use both >Enter< keys and >Space<, depending on how you´re sitting in front of your screen.
For fast skipping you´d hit the same key over and over again.
Big difference.

And according "love to hate" Frank, you´re right but only to a certain extent. After that, at least in myexperience, all that´s left is the hate.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
And according "love to hate" Frank, you´re right but only to a certain extent. After that, at least in myexperience, all that´s left is the hate.
That's a personal problem. He ever puts on his big boy pants, stops hating himself and starts acting like an adult I'm dropping this game like a sack of potatoes. Dev is too invested in the Frank's a pussy bit for me to ever appreciate any deviation from it.
That´s not at all the case.
If you read the story, you´d use both >Enter< keys and >Space<, depending on how you´re sitting in front of your screen.
For fast skipping you´d hit the same key over and over again.
Big difference.
So? is your keyboard made of paper mache or something? If years of gaming and visual novels hasn't broken my mouse or keyboard yet then spamming the enter key a few dozen times every few months isn't going to either.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Hey, maybe Abby's being too subtle, sleeping curled up next to Frank in her panties. Maybe she should tell him about this old song she found, and that she really likes the band:

Rasturac

Apr 6, 2023
I dunno, this update was the least interesting i've played in a while,
story not engaging enough, sex scenes kinda boring, dull and MC still being little whiney bitch,
on top of that i have feeling we're going backwards not forward.

Reactions: Reese286

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
You are right with the couple of weeks in game.
Still, he managed to adapt to Beccas and Lillys behavior, he went from flirting to fucking with only a few pushes from Becca. But even a couple of weeks in game should make him, if not comfortable, but at least capable to use the word "sex" if he needs to.
All this "Uhmm, you know..." and "I...Uhmmm....that...ahhh...stuff... you know" is not really believable anymore, even after just a few weeks.

Concerning Abby: He´s fucking her "sisters" and keeps it a secret from her. If she discovers this secret, her heart will be broken. He KNOWS that, yet makes no effort at all to solve that problem. On the contrary. He keeps building that secret, knowing well, he could loose Abby if she discovered the truth (his thoughts, not mine).

As far, as we know Abby, she will see this as a major betrayal, since he blocked all her efforts to get closer to him.
I can see his problem with him being that close to her, but I cant understand his actions increasing the rift between him and Becca/Lilli on one side and him and Abby on the other side. It´s just him being afraid to solve that problem consoling himself in complete denial. (See the cemetary incident)

I understand that he is socially awkward, uptight, prude and emotionally constipated. (Been there done that myself.)
But his first to go to method of problem solving, his denial, is way over the top. Even for a few weeks time in game.
Right? And the MC is super vanilla when it comes to sex. If Becca wasn't so obsessed with him, plus the sorta taboo of screwing her former stepdad, he'd lose her real quick if it wasn't scripted. Especially with the last update. She has some pretty kinky fantasies about consensual non-consent and being uber dominated. MC's suggestion? "How about imaging your boyfriend laying next to you and we make love."

Yeah, that's good a lot of the time but gets boring real quick, bro. Man up and make your woman happy. It may not be your thing, but can at least give it the ol' college try and see if you can do it or get into it.

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
Hey, maybe Abby's being too subtle, sleeping curled up next to Frank in her panties. Maybe she should tell him about this old song she found, and that she really likes the band:

Yeah, but Abby's sending mixed signals too, like saying "EUUWW, Dad" whenever the talking with Frank gets at all sexual between them.

Reactions: Cartageno
Dec 20, 2020
I think MC is finally adapting, and accepting. His inner monologue has been a lot less whiny the last couple of updates. Then again, he hasn't had a lot of time with his own thoughts recently. The cemetery scene was probably the most time he's had, but this was a conversation with Jess, and he admitted everything to her. Honestly, I found the whole scene beautiful. Yeah, he ignored/didn't believe her sign, but neither of them are ready yet. Abby will be like Nana from Grandma's House, when MC gets her, you know the story will be over.

allisrandom

Mar 10, 2023
Only discovered this game with the latest update and I love it! Thank you, clever name games!

I see there's a lot of hate for Frank here in the forum, but honestly, I don't think the story would be anywhere near as much fun if he jumped right in and gave in to his desires. It makes for a good balance, allowing the girls to be wild and crazy.

Anyway, I probably care least for Abigail, but even she is a lot of fun. While Becca and Lilly are just fantastic and who doesn't like a shy and meek girl like Meiko. Rarely have I been more jealous of the MC. :)

Reactions: hmorphone

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Only discovered this game with the latest update and I love it! Thank you, clever name games!

I see there's a lot of hate for Frank here in the forum, but honestly, I don't think the story would be anywhere near as much fun if he jumped right in and gave in to his desires. It makes for a good balance, allowing the girls to be wild and crazy.

Anyway, I probably care least for Abigail, but even she is a lot of fun. While Becca and Lilly are just fantastic and who doesn't like a shy and meek girl like Meiko. Rarely have I been more jealous of the MC. :)
To me the most infuriating thing is how clueless he is. I understand that he's not open to the relationships right away but come on, how much does Mei need to throw herself at him until he finally realizes that she's serious.

Also his actions are seriously contradictory at times. He says multiple times that only Jess could keep up with him in bed and that Jess taught him how to take care of a submissive woman but then his idea of "rough sex" is to hold the girls hands and just pound. As so many have said before he needs to grow a pair if he wants to keep his harem.

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
To me the most infuriating thing is how clueless he is. I understand that he's not open to the relationships right away but come on, how much does Mei need to throw herself at him until he finally realizes that she's serious.

Also his actions are seriously contradictory at times. He says multiple times that only Jess could keep up with him in bed and that Jess taught him how to take care of a submissive woman but then his idea of "rough sex" is to hold the girls hands and just pound. As so many have said before he needs to grow a pair if he wants to keep his harem.
Yeah. That chess scene with Meiko was super annoying. I get it, she's super shy and having trouble coming out of her shell. When she's down to fool around and play strip chess, I understand once, maybe twice giving her an out so she can stop. But every time, like 6 or so times, he kept it up. Like she's not a grown woman who knows what she wants and can make her own decisions. After a while bro you gotta just accept it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
To be fair though, if every time a man talks big about his sexual abilities and then cannot keep up the women left him, well, humanity would be doomed ...

I understand once, maybe twice giving her an out so she can stop. But every time, like 6 or so times, he kept it up. Like she's not a grown woman who knows what she wants and can make her own decisions. After a while bro you gotta just accept it.
... or completely reject it. But yeah, that is something I consider more annoying than the inner monologue. Getting consent and checking that the other side is able to understand what's gonna happen is all fine and dandy, but once you got it it is there until retracted. Back in the 90s the vastly underrated series "Picket Fences" had a nice episode along those lines already.

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
Game sucks. Spent hours to get a good Abigail scene with the mc. And theirs no such scene in the game yet lol. No massage, ass job, grope, nothing. almost 4 years later... talk about a slow burn. Not to mention, this is pretty much a kinetic novel with loads of text.....not fun

• Angry
Reactions: tazaaron
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes