Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
ah yea (wrong thread) anyways answer is tag is correct since there is rape no matter if it's in dreams or not. does tag needs to be there or not is discussion with mods and admins (and that's fight against windmills).
And i was ready to ask what patch ...

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
as i have stated twice, no incest if you play as dev intended, incest if you play as dev did not intend aka use ic-patch.

tag is there due ic-patch.
Yeah, I realize incest is some people's thing, but trying to insert it in every game even when not intended seems a bit much to me. I get that there's this incredible shortage of incest games around, though, so obviously the need is real. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Cartageno and cxx

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
as i have stated twice, no incest if you play as dev intended, incest if you play as dev did not intend aka use ic-patch.

tag is there due ic-patch.
Tag doesn't need the patch. Step-incest is tagged as well on here.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
how present is the swinging aspect in the game? is it like 1 scene or is there alot of it?
It recurs somewhat; however, so far at least, it's one specific person. She's bi, her wife is lesbian. For some, the "no other penises involved" aspect may impact how you feel about it.

The cheating is similar; in that case, though, the partner of the person you're cheating with doesn't know about the relationship.

Hanseychen

Jun 28, 2018
It recurs somewhat; however, so far at least, it's one specific person. She's bi, her wife is lesbian. For some, the "no other penises involved" aspect may impact how you feel about it.

The cheating is similar; in that case, though, the partner of the person you're cheating with doesn't know about the relationship.
So the swinging is only with other females and no other males? Better then nothing I guess but not what I hoped for. Thanks for the answer tho

• Angry
Reactions: Maviarab

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So the swinging is only with other females and no other males? Better then nothing I guess but not what I hoped for. Thanks for the answer tho
Yep. Also, as was said, it's not exactly the normal definition of "swinging". It's more like a free pass to have sex with the MC. He does not swap a girl in the reverse direction. So the MC gets intimate with lesbian's bisexual spouse with permission, but none of the girls in a committed relationship with the MC are swapped over to another. (At least, not as of yet.)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you mean relationship with beth then all sides know that mc bangs her and if abby then doubt she's clueless about what he does with lilly and becky.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
if you mean relationship with beth then all sides know that mc bangs her and if abby then doubt she's clueless about what he does with lilly and becky.
Yes, I'm assuming the 'swinging' tag covers the MC's relationship with Beth, and the 'cheating' tag is there due to the MC's relationship with Lily (where Abby is being cheated on). Many might contest the true applicability of those tags; I'm simply noting that these relationships seem to be the only ones that might justify the tags. (There is the fact that Lilly and Becca's mom cheated on the MC; it bears a significant impact on the story even though it happened in the past, and is almost depicted on multiple occasions in the MC's dreams).

To the best of our knowledge in-game, Abby is unaware of the MC's relationships with Lilly, Becca, and Mei. We may eventually learn that information is incorrect, though I strongly believe the majority think this is in fact true.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I think it's been talked about before in the past, but I think the last update pretty much confirmed it, even if it wasn't said. Frank is not the top chicken but Becca is.

The whole sex tape story where she has no regard for Frank's wishes and doesn't even offer him a compromise ("Sleep on it a few nights and then we'll decide.") clearly shows me that she's the one wearing the pants here.

Let's look again at the decisions Frank made in retrospect: In the decisions Frank made, was there ever a situation where Becca was in on it, even though it resulted in a definite disadvantage for her? The way I see it, if there were, they were compromises for a "greater good" that supported her plans in the short or long run.

Keeping the Abby thing out of her plans? No sacrifice, since Abby very likely already had her own plans at that point.

The bet with Lilly: a calculated sacrifice to get Lilly on board faster before she flirts with the next idiot.

Mei support? No big deal either.

From there, I'd say the pecking order is as follows:

Becca (unofficially)
Frank
Becca (official)
Lilly and Abby

I would place Mei on the same level as Lilly and Abby.

According to the last update, my ranking of Lilly, Becca and Abby has also changed for me:

Before the update, Abby and Becca were together in 2nd place for me, but the development of the two has brought some movement into it: Abby could actually gain some points while Becca had to forfeit some.

Finally, I have to say that I have the impression that Becca's behavior is probably due to the fact that she normally considers herself the most intelligent person in the room and accordingly does not think it possible that she could make a serious mistake. While I certainly concede that she is definitely the most intelligent person in the room in the family environment, Frank is very gullible, Lilly lacks life experience and is too impulsive, Abby has been very predictable for a long time, I think that this arrogance will bring her down at some point after the update with Abby's story (Abby's equivalent of Lilith's longing). Because at the end of the day, there's always someone smarter, and Becca has to experience that sooner or later too

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
I think it's been talked about before in the past, but I think the last update pretty much confirmed it, even if it wasn't said. Frank is not the top chicken but Becca is.

The whole sex tape story where she has no regard for Frank's wishes and doesn't even offer him a compromise ("Sleep on it a few nights and then we'll decide.") clearly shows me that she's the one wearing the pants here.
To be fair on that one she didn't want him on this tape initially. She was filing herself and Frank walk in on her because of Lily

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Let's look again at the decisions Frank made in retrospect: In the decisions Frank made, was there ever a situation where Becca was in on it, even though it resulted in a definite disadvantage for her? The way I see it, if there were, they were compromises for a "greater good" that supported her plans in the short or long run.

Keeping the Abby thing out of her plans? No sacrifice, since Abby very likely already had her own plans at that point.

The bet with Lilly: a calculated sacrifice to get Lilly on board faster before she flirts with the next idiot.

Mei support? No big deal either.

From there, I'd say the pecking order is as follows:

Becca (unofficially)
Frank
Becca (official)
Lilly and Abby

I would place Mei on the same level as Lilly and Abby.

According to the last update, my ranking of Lilly, Becca and Abby has also changed for me:

Before the update, Abby and Becca were together in 2nd place for me, but the development of the two has brought some movement into it: Abby could actually gain some points while Becca had to forfeit some.

Finally, I have to say that I have the impression that Becca's behavior is probably due to the fact that she normally considers herself the most intelligent person in the room and accordingly does not think it possible that she could make a serious mistake. While I certainly concede that she is definitely the most intelligent person in the room in the family environment, Frank is very gullible, Lilly lacks life experience and is too impulsive, Abby has been very predictable for a long time, I think that this arrogance will bring her down at some point after the update with Abby's story (Abby's equivalent of Lilith's longing). Because at the end of the day, there's always someone smarter, and Becca has to experience that sooner or later too
To be fair on that one she didn't want him on this tape initially. She was filing herself and Frank walk in on her because of Lily
I don't think she's completely in charge, TBH. He's already given her some demands (she can't corrupt Abigail at all) or he calls it all off. And she hasn't broken her promise to abide by his actual demands. He trusts her a lot, but I wouldn't exactly say she is "the top chicken". Among the girls, yes. The MC just caves too often. But when he really puts his foot down (like with Abby, or with trying to get Meiko to agree to lesbian acts), she doesn't go against it.

Saying, "Sleep on it a few nights" doesn't mean she thinks she's in charge. She just knows he can cave easily on some things, so she expects he will on that as well. She manipulates him often, yes. But that's only when he's not really dedicated to something he claims. For instance, he was having fairy-fantasies about the girls before really caving to Becca's suggestions.

I think the deal is this: if the MC actually is opposed to something, she won't push it; if he only says he's opposed to something (or wants to do something a specific way) but she can tell he's not committed to the idea, she'll keep working on him until he caves. You're only as committed as you let yourself be. If ultimately you cave to something, it's because you convinced yourself but didn't convert yourself to an idea.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes