BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
Game sucks. Spent hours to get a good Abigail scene with the mc. And theirs no such scene in the game yet lol. No massage, ass job, grope, nothing. almost 4 years later... talk about a slow burn. Not to mention, this is pretty much a kinetic novel with loads of text.....not fun
Based on your whole post, it seems that the game sucks because you can't get Abby yet. Please correct me if that was not your intent. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I wouldn't want to "put words in your mouth".

So what did you think about the Lily and Becka content? Or the content with the bi-sexual lady (I forget her name), or the beginnings of the relationship with Meiko?

If the only thing you want is sex with Abby, it will be a while, I think. She's not ready for it, Frank's not really ready for it, and Lily has veto power over it and she wants Abby to be exclusive to her.

sonstwer

Aug 20, 2021
Lillys veto powers are the least of franks problems. I place my trust in Becca and the fact, that Lilly right now is already cheating on Frank with Abby. Remember the vow Abby and Lilly share. Cheating in secrecy is still cheating and Lilly will have to take responsibility for that.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Lillys veto powers are the least of franks problems. I place my trust in Becca and the fact, that Lilly right now is already cheating on Frank with Abby. Remember the vow Abby and Lilly share. Cheating in secrecy is still cheating and Lilly will have to take responsibility for that.
True, Lilly knows she has changed the rules but there's no way Abby knows.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
That´s not it at all.

There are in fact players out there, that enjoy a good story with beautyfull and well rendered characters.

I can understand that those "ctrl" freaks out there, that don´t care about the story, since they have the tool to go from one sex scene straight to the next one.

If the MC defies all character development over a period this long, he gets boring. Then he and his actions become frustrating to the player.

And then, all of the sudden, there are only those "ctrl" players left to "apreciate" the game.

I loved this game frome the start, the charcters had potential. For some of them that potential was used well, others still devellop.
Since then, "Franks" stupidity and social incapability have turned from "funny" in the beginning to outright frustrating.

That scene in the cemetary near the end, where he prays to his wife (Jess) to give him a signal, a hint, what to do (in his relationship with Abby) while Abby is staring at her mothers grave, grieving.
A sudden beam of sunlight appears lighting up only Abby and her mothers grave.
Frank: "No, it can´t be! This must be a coincidence! Right?"
Abby and Frank leaving the cemetary, another, this time Monty-Python-esque ray of sunlight lighting up only Jess gravestone.
Frank: "Yeah, that´s definitely just a coincidence. It can´t be anything else, right?"
WTF?

There are several loose ends to tie in the future, storywise, and I don´t know, where it´s going.
What I do know is: Frank needs fixing, soon!
He is still in denial and stuck between doing the right thing as a father and doing what he wants. The scene in the cemetery is also the first time that he has admitted that he wants to be with Abby. If you notice, something has stopped in the VN: The fairies are gone. The fairies were his subconscious trying to get Frank to accept what he wants and how he truly feels for the girls. Now he has what he wants with Becca and Lilly, and has finally accepted his feeling for Abby, the fairies are gone. Becca, Lilly, and even Meiko were eventualities, BUT, when it comes to Abby, he isn't going to make the first move. After losing Jessica, he is too scared to lose Abby by making a move on her.

sonstwer

Aug 20, 2021
(...) BUT, when it comes to Abby, he isn't going to make the first move. After losing Jessica, he is too scared to lose Abby by making a move on her.
Jup. And his way of dealing with this problem is ignoring and denying it in its entirety.
If he doesn´t solve the problem, someone else will bring all those secrets to light and he may loose everything and everyone.
That´s why he sucks so much.

Reactions: hawk784563

CannedToasty

Jun 21, 2020
aight, so i just sat through the entirety of where were up to now, first time, in basically one sitting. never really had a daddy kink or anything before hand, but goddamn, i think this has got me.
really wholesome story that keeps me wanting more, was honestly gutted when i reached the end of current content,barely even jerked to this, just enjoyed the ride.
it even had some great shit i wasn't expecting, like the chess game, im a massive chess nerd and seeing that play out for the most part was cool, especially with the final fantasy referance, honestly cant wait for more of this.

Im hooked !!

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Not that i complaing anything but should ther not the tag rape(beccas tream is rape even its only are dream)

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
have fun discussing about that with mods and admins. it was nice to meet you.
He's raising a fair point though.
Although, it's not the usual scenario we're used to on those type of games, it still fits the rape tag, even if it happened to the MC in a dream.

On principle, I'd say the tag should be there, however, considering what people usually ends up searching when including or excluding the tag, it probably should not be included, as the game certainly ain't one of those kind.

I'd personally would be leaning against adding the tag in this specific case.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
He's raising a fair point though.
Although, it's not the usual scenario we're used to on those type of games, it still fits the rape tag, even if it happened to the MC in a dream.

On principle, I'd say the tag should be there, however, considering what people usually ends up searching when including or excluding the tag, it probably should not be included, as the game certainly ain't one of those kind.

I'd personally would be leaning against adding the tag in this specific case.
not saying that he isn't but arguing with mods and admins about game tags is like fighting against windmills.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
not saying that he isn't but arguing with mods and admins about game tags is like fighting against windmills.
Yeah, I don't even bother in here.
I just throw the report for new/removal tags, and then ignore their replies. If it happens, great, if it doesn't, well... There's no discussion anyway... they just notify you of their decision, and there's no way to reply to discuss it anyway :)

master861

Nov 4, 2022
This should actually just be a question. Not that I want to start any discussion with a mod or admin here.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This should actually just be a question. Not that I want to start any discussion with a mod or admin here.
as i have stated twice, no incest if you play as dev intended, incest if you play as dev did not intend aka use ic-patch.

tag is there due ic-patch.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
as i have stated twice, no incest if you play as dev intended, incest if you play as dev did not intend aka use ic-patch.

tag is there due ic-patch.
The original question wasn't related to incest

Not that i complaing anything but should ther not the tag rape(beccas tream is rape even its only are dream)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The original question wasn't related to incest
ah yea (wrong thread) anyways answer is tag is correct since there is rape no matter if it's in dreams or not. does tag needs to be there or not is discussion with mods and admins (and that's fight against windmills).

Reactions: ccxvidonaferens
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes