master861

Nov 4, 2022
no you can chose on the video if you whant 69 with becca or normal sex.
I mean this chose ther the second options lay beside her and the below happens with happy ending in her mouth
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i found that nice to and dam hot

Last edited:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Wow, I really enjoyed this update. Great as always! Nice scene with Abby (that's my girl!) and that cunt! And gotta say that I enjoyed the scene where Abby goes to see her "father", it was nice seeing her telling him those things, but I really hope that she can give her half-siblings a chance.

sonstwer

Aug 20, 2021
I skipped two updates for obvious reasons.
Now I started a new play through and to be honest, I didn´t enjoy it at all.
We do have development of the characters of Becca and Lilly, and a little bit with Mei.

I do get, why the MC started that story as the pope in front of a brothel (stammering, blabbering, beating around the bush, complete denial towarts sexual things).
It´s a good starting point. And I do like slow burners. :)

But WHY T F ist that moron in v1.21 still like the pope in a brothel!
Still stammering, blabbering, beating around the bush and his denial is stronger than ever.

Reading that many incomplete and utter senseless sentences in a row, makes my brain shrink.

V1.21 and the MC still isn´t able to say the words "sex", "dick" or "pussy" without a loaded gun to his head point blank!

He killed like 90% of the chances to bring the story forward just by complaining about cusswords or being afraid to actually say what he wanted to say.

Please, dev, present that moron with a couple of fresh brain cells. His stupidity kills this game. :(

sonstwer

Aug 20, 2021
Cock blocking everyone is the absolute speciality of Lilly and the MC.
Both egoistic hypocrites, though I see some hope for Lillys development.

Don´t worry about Abby. If the MC stays like this, she will take her leave within the next 3 updates. Gone for good, pushed away/excluded from family by the one who allegedly loved her the most.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Cock blocking everyone is the absolute speciality of Lilly and the MC.
Both egoistic hypocrites, though I see some hope for Lillys development.

Don´t worry about Abby. If the MC stays like this, she will take her leave within the next 3 updates. Gone for good, pushed away/excluded from family by the one who allegedly loved her the most.
That's ... an interesting fantasy. Somehow, however, I doubt that's the direction this would be headed in if it was real. Given that it's a story with a writer, I doubt the writer intends to take it in that direction.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I have been following this from the start and I gotta say it's getting boring af. It's a WOT update without much movement of the story at all. The guy is still an epic Simp who got a new house given to him and he has yet to visit it? And no movement with D at all... Dude needs to grow a spine.

This imho is now another VN dragging things out and looking for a reason to exist.

Hey Dev, stop the side show, allow MC's nuts to drop and get back on point eh.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I have a new category, one I've resisted until now, but at 21 and counting I'm there:

"I CAN'T BELEIVE the main character STILL acts this way after ALL THIS TIME! WHY doesn't the dev LISTEN TO ME and CHANGE THE MC to something I can ENJOY?!?

I hate this game, but I can't give up after playing THIS MANY updates, so I'll come here and complain again when the next update comes out."

#notforyou

hmorphone

Jun 8, 2017
I have an interesting theory on the vacation issue -
There’s nothing preventing the dev from making it one of those vn fake choices. In other words something happens to nullify one of the options before it actually starts and we’re actually forced into one or the other. The cabin burns down, a disagreement with Beth, or whatever.
I assume if it does turn out to be a branch that they will have similar events/lewds and will condense back to the same track when over.
The dev has to have put in at least a little thought into this before now with the cabin and the resort being put into play before this update.
It wouldn’t be so bad if they both play out as long as I’ve got a save to play both, though I’d hate to lose too much story progression just to have the option…

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
What I wonder about the vacation is why don't Frank and co just say to each other, ok, we'll visit the resort as soon as everyone has time and then we'll visit the cabin around Christmas? Two birds with one stone.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I have an interesting theory on the vacation issue -
There’s nothing preventing the dev from making it one of those vn fake choices. In other words something happens to nullify one of the options before it actually starts and we’re actually forced into one or the other. The cabin burns down, a disagreement with Beth, or whatever.
I assume if it does turn out to be a branch that they will have similar events/lewds and will condense back to the same track when over.
The dev has to have put in at least a little thought into this before now with the cabin and the resort being put into play before this update.
It wouldn’t be so bad if they both play out as long as I’ve got a save to play both, though I’d hate to lose too much story progression just to have the option…
According to the dev, he's planning on two separate events, which he will only work on and release one at a time (not sure how that's going to work, but that's what was said). The walkthrough specifies that four girls will be effected by the choice -- two accompany you to one vacation place, two others the other vacation place -- one girl in each trip seems to be a main LI, one seems to be a side LI, probably the consequences for the main LI are less important than the side girl, but who knows.

sonstwer

Aug 20, 2021
I have a new category, one I've resisted until now, but at 21 and counting I'm there:

"I CAN'T BELEIVE the main character STILL acts this way after ALL THIS TIME! WHY doesn't the dev LISTEN TO ME and CHANGE THE MC to something I can ENJOY?!?

I hate this game, but I can't give up after playing THIS MANY updates, so I'll come here and complain again when the next update comes out."

#notforyou
That´s not it at all.

There are in fact players out there, that enjoy a good story with beautyfull and well rendered characters.

I can understand that those "ctrl" freaks out there, that don´t care about the story, since they have the tool to go from one sex scene straight to the next one.

If the MC defies all character development over a period this long, he gets boring. Then he and his actions become frustrating to the player.

And then, all of the sudden, there are only those "ctrl" players left to "apreciate" the game.

I loved this game frome the start, the charcters had potential. For some of them that potential was used well, others still devellop.
Since then, "Franks" stupidity and social incapability have turned from "funny" in the beginning to outright frustrating.

That scene in the cemetary near the end, where he prays to his wife (Jess) to give him a signal, a hint, what to do (in his relationship with Abby) while Abby is staring at her mothers grave, grieving.
A sudden beam of sunlight appears lighting up only Abby and her mothers grave.
Frank: "No, it can´t be! This must be a coincidence! Right?"
Abby and Frank leaving the cemetary, another, this time Monty-Python-esque ray of sunlight lighting up only Jess gravestone.
Frank: "Yeah, that´s definitely just a coincidence. It can´t be anything else, right?"
WTF?

There are several loose ends to tie in the future, storywise, and I don´t know, where it´s going.
What I do know is: Frank needs fixing, soon!

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
I wish we could convince the devs of this site to allow us to put three Fan Sigs in our Signature. There is definitely room for one more there on the right. Why not? It wouldn't hurt anybody! Can't we get a vote going or something? How could we start up something like that?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If the MC defies all character development over a period this long, he gets boring. Then he and his actions become frustrating to the player.
As somebody has posted a couple of pages ago - it's been a couple of weeks in game. We should not confuse it with the time we spend during development. Sure, you can drag these couple of weeks out, but it makes sense in game to not have him fall over all of a sudden. And there certainly has been development, he's just not jumping at the first chance. And - going back to an earlier post of yours - Abby certainly wouldn't leave him in two weeks in which something actually is moving after all those years, apart from the fact that she also is in my opinion not quite there yet.

I wish we could convince the devs of this site to allow us to put three Fan Sigs in our Signature. There is definitely room for one more there on the right. Why not? It wouldn't hurt anybody! Can't we get a vote going or something? How could we start up something like that?
You can get a third image by donating to F95.

sonstwer

Aug 20, 2021
As somebody has posted a couple of pages ago - it's been a couple of weeks in game. We should not confuse it with the time we spend during development. Sure, you can drag these couple of weeks out, but it makes sense in game to not have him fall over all of a sudden. And there certainly has been development, he's just not jumping at the first chance. And - going back to an earlier post of yours - Abby certainly wouldn't leave him in two weeks in which something actually is moving after all those years, apart from the fact that she also is in my opinion not quite there yet.
You are right with the couple of weeks in game.
Still, he managed to adapt to Beccas and Lillys behavior, he went from flirting to fucking with only a few pushes from Becca. But even a couple of weeks in game should make him, if not comfortable, but at least capable to use the word "sex" if he needs to.
All this "Uhmm, you know..." and "I...Uhmmm....that...ahhh...stuff... you know" is not really believable anymore, even after just a few weeks.

Concerning Abby: He´s fucking her "sisters" and keeps it a secret from her. If she discovers this secret, her heart will be broken. He KNOWS that, yet makes no effort at all to solve that problem. On the contrary. He keeps building that secret, knowing well, he could loose Abby if she discovered the truth (his thoughts, not mine).

As far, as we know Abby, she will see this as a major betrayal, since he blocked all her efforts to get closer to him.
I can see his problem with him being that close to her, but I cant understand his actions increasing the rift between him and Becca/Lilli on one side and him and Abby on the other side. It´s just him being afraid to solve that problem consoling himself in complete denial. (See the cemetary incident)

I understand that he is socially awkward, uptight, prude and emotionally constipated. (Been there done that myself.)
But his first to go to method of problem solving, his denial, is way over the top. Even for a few weeks time in game.

Reactions: hawk784563
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes