ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Apart from the fact that the hymen often doesn't break on the first insertion, and often does break without any at all, I would say if that is really "stinks" for you, that's a pretty peculiar point of view, since usually the NTR problem is more with the emotional setback, and despite all the nice words Abby has for her dildo, I doubt she really cares about it.
He's just sad he'll never break a hymen (or even put any portion of his anatomy in a place one once existed).

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Your point being? I'm sure that could very well have been the case for many young women in this great world of ours. Either a dildo or other similarly shaped object pressed into alternative use. Plus I suppose it depends on how you define 'lost her virginity'. It could be argued for instance that she actually lost it to Lilith before the story even started for example.
Nowadays many women are "losing their virginity" just by doing some more elaborate exercises. Right know not having a hymen does not mean that a woman had sex

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
There is, however, something about breaking a hymen yourself. For me it made the experience significantly more... intense, let's say.

Thus I do understand being somewhat disappointed in seeing a girl (yes, even a virtual one) breaking her hymen with a toy - it means that will never come to pass.

Not a big deal for me, but one misses out on a lot of little things in real life. Odds are I'll never break a hymen again IRL. Isn't the point of fantasy to enjoy things you likely won't experience IRL?

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Nowadays many women are "losing their virginity" just by doing some more elaborate exercises. Right know not having a hymen does not mean that a woman had sex
Anyone that adheres to the whole "no hymen=no virgin" argument simply doesn't understand the concept. They also probably sport an IQ lower than the number in this site's name.
Precisely the point I was trying to make. I just couldn't string the words together in a way that satisfied me as I can have a somewhat archaic way with words at times.

wolflagang

May 30, 2020
Anyone that adheres to the whole "no hymen=no virgin" argument simply doesn't understand the concept. They also probably sport an IQ lower than the number in this site's name.
It's a VN, let people experience VNs for what they're supposed to be, an escape from reality. Nevertheless we should stop there, the conversation turned needlessly toxic for some reason.

Reactions: eltharion83

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Damn all of yall are some savage mofos lol. It's OK to disagree about things without resorting to personal attacks. Now having said that: FLAME ME I WANT IT!!!
bored-weird.gif

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
This kind of works with Joiplay for Android, but I get stuck on one of the dream sequences and can't continue. The dialog options appear across instead of stacked and I believe the one to break out is of screen.

Screenshot_20231214-003058_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

Any hope for a real android version or an update that will truly work with Joiplay?

3.90 star(s) 199 Votes