KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Frank Shavell - The person you play the game as.

Abigail Shavell - Franks adopted daughter.

Lilith Oxton - Abigails step sister

Rebecca Oxton - Liliths older sister.
just gonna say this dev if you are reading this. you may as well just make them his full blooded daughters. Or, at least make Abigail a full daughter, just to make it simple, but label them as roommates for patreon and release a simple patch or encode a way to enable the incest. Because even if they are step, patreon will crack down on you eventually.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Second, there's no point system in the game, hidden or otherwise. When I've played other similar games and come to a "choice" it always just devolves into going though each choice and seeing which one gives a point and that's the one I go with. To me that doesn't really seem like a choice at all and negates any replayability the game may have. I wanted to avoid that so I just didn't put a point system in. Right or wrong the choices you make are yours.
this is bullshit when you then make game overs in a 2 choice selection
1ª Not peek (good choice)
2ª Peek on her (game over)

game overs are even worse than a point system, because it forces you to make the right choice and also negates replayability, since people wont restart the game after a game over, they will load the save to make correct choice, so that whole text is in my humble opinion bs.

Last edited:

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
First, there are no more censored versions of the game. Just the one uncensored version. first release will be for the $10 tier, then the $5 tier will get it two weeks later. There is also a free version that will be a few builds behind the 10 and 5 dollar tier.

Repost from a few pages back

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
davenetv

They can't because they are not the ones calling the shots paypal is. They were the ones that forced patreon to either get rid of things like incest - rape - bestiality or lose them as those rules they added are the same ones that paypal has and if they wanted to use paypal's services they had to adopt their rules.

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Or, at least make Abigail a full daughter, just to make it simple, but label them as roommates for patreon
I don't think patreon was the case for this (maybe it is) the dev have background story for Abigail, that's why her biological dad call Frank about Abby. This is is not simple swap and bam, incest. I trust the dev have reason to make the story this way, not just circumvent patreon's policy.

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
It's my first encounter with this game.
I have an idea for a new name for it:
"An Incest Adventure of random John Doe: Step-daughter's hunter"
This is like, copy of at least two different games... Is this guy trying to hurt our intelligence?

Exanadae

Dec 19, 2018
Game developer: One thing that's different about this game is that there's no point system.

Literally the first choice in the game: awards a point, of which you have to collect precisely five to unlock a scene with that girl.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i fucking love how people on here are complaining that the girls look too young when yet some of you have fan tags of games like ES or My New Family that has THE SAME HIGHT OF GIRLS grow up people

Reactions: tazaaron

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
btw.
The link : Google Drive (Vers. 0.2) is offline now and causes Failiur 404.
So if there is an uncensored newer version somewhere please post correct link.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Is the latest update version still censored and only has lesbian scene? Girls seem cute and story might be worth it,but censored game with only lesbian is not. Better wait in that case or pass on it if stays that way.

Yeah I do not even tend to play games that have scenes missing, let alone patron them to get those scenes.:p

• Angry
Reactions: tazaaron and Antwit

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
I like this version so far but be a little impatient for next (uncesored :p includimg some interesting scenes) release to come.
Abi is such a cuty:love: especially I love her kisses.:giggle:

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Is the latest update version still censored and only has lesbian scene? Girls seem cute and story might be worth it,but censored game with only lesbian is not. Better wait in that case or pass on it if stays that way.

Yeah I do not even tend to play games that have scenes missing, let alone patron them to get those scenes.:p
First, there are no more censored versions of the game. Just the one uncensored version. first release will be for the $10 tier, then the $5 tier will get it two weeks later. There is also a free version that will be a few builds behind the 10 and 5 dollar tier.

Repost from a few pages back
lazy ass :)

• Haha
Reactions: tazaaron and DA22
3.90 star(s) 195 Votes