rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
So, tomorrow is the day to grease the "F5" key. To let it slide better... faster... Yeeeey

Reactions: pgm_01

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
CleverNameGames
Single Again - 1.19 release

Hey all,
So 1.19 is finally done. It's uploaded and ready to go. It's been a while since the last update so it's coming out for both Becca and BnV tiers at the same time. All the bonus stuff is up as well.

This update takes place on Tuesday and lasts almost the entire day. What happens after the update ends will be played out in the next update. (Remember Becca's fetish)

Lilly is the major focus of this update. (Lilly fans rejoice!)

The side images for all the girls have been redone, as well as created a few more sets.

Added a slider so the you can change the text window opacity.

If the download link aren't working it's because they were posted on pirate sites and I have to change them again. Give them a few minutes and try again.

If you find any bugs or anything that needs to be fixed please make a post in the bug section on Discord.

So... After each update I usually take a break. I'm always rendering, but I take a break from the other stuff. But... I'm a big Zelda fan and BOTW 2 comes out on May 12th. So my plan is jump right into the next update so I can get it out for you guys before then.

As always, thanks to all of you guys and I hope you enjoy the new update. I know Lilly fans will.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Now we can only wait... And press "F5" from time to time. Speaking of "time", which part of clock should I pay more attention? The real clock or the part with the date(s)?

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Any hero please post this link)))
Hold your horses, with or without your comment, game will come. If you want it faster, pay patreon fees and leak it yourself. Or after paying you would think; "Yes!!! I go and play it now. screw you!!!" :coffee:

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Decided to do a walkthrough MOD for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ch. 1 v1.18

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Please update your mod for v.1.19!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Reactions: Pocoyo21

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Here a little Mod for the game, with it you can adjust some additional game settings.
Info: should be compatible to the WT Mod from Zoey Raven and the Gallery Mod from Azk66, too.

Nov. 23, 2022
- Mod update for the new game version v1.18
- some small Mod menu enhancements

Download Mod v1.18 ( ~3MB)
Workupload -

Second Mod version with additional music using my jukebox function "QuickMusic"
Download Mod 1.18Audio (~134MB)
Workupload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.18Audio +
WT Mod from Zoey Raven +
Gallery Mod from Azk66
Pixeldrain - (~1.7GB)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

some ingame pics of the Mod (variant with Audio):
View attachment 2023188 View attachment 2023189 View attachment 2023190 View attachment 2023191 View attachment 2023192 View attachment 2023193
Well, it's here to be updated (for now)

3.80 star(s) 207 Votes