cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nope. Shannon didn't meet Trevor until she finished school.

Why would a young girl's parents suddenly ship their daughter to another city, basically over night? They were hiding the pregnancy to save face with their social circle.
well if not trevor she still was with some other guy at that night/day.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
well if not trevor she still was with some other guy at that night/day.
If it was another guy, why would CNG say this on Discord:

1720281630915.png

The only reason Patreon would have any influence over Becca's true parentage would be if she was actually blood-related to Frank, which is clearly a big no no for them. If it was another random guy that Shannon slept with, where is the problem for Patreon? At this point, you are purposefully being ignorant. There are far too many clues in the story that indicate Frank is the daddy but CNG couldn't confirm it. Now, he can.

Reactions: WeilBaum

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
The Patreon page only shows "under review" so their is a chance that the page may come back alive and if so Becha still will only be offical child of Shannon and her biological father and it will never be confirm if her fathter would be Frank.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
The Patreon page only shows "under review" so their is a chance that the page may come back alive and if so Becha still will only be offical child of Shannon and her biological father and it will never be confirm if her fathter would be Frank.
I feel like if Rebecca was by chance his Shannon would use it as a weapon. Get back child support or something can't see her not using it to her advantage.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I feel like if Rebecca was by chance his Shannon would use it as a weapon. Get back child support or something can't see her not using it to her advantage.
What child support? They were married until recently, Becca's of age. And she's the one paying him alimony. Not saying she couldn't find some way to use it, but that one doesn't sound like it'd fly - I'm no lawyer tho.

Reactions: ccxvidonaferens

Trikus

May 31, 2020
shanlon (dev) said so. to avoid patreon's wrath. now that move to ss is ahead frank gets/mightget promoted to blood father.
And the groundwork has already been placed in the game to all but confirm it. That way it will not be a left-field revelation when the truth comes out. As the game stands right now, without the real world situation with Patreon, there is only one man mentioned in the game that could be Becca's father, and that is Frank. All the "Shannon was cheating" is speculation. We know for a fact that Shannon was dating Frank for six months. We know for a fact that Frank slept with Shannon shortly before she was shipped away. We know for a fact that she was shipped away in a totally random way. We know for a fact that Becca was born when Shannon was 16 and still in school. We know for a fact that Shannon met Trevor when she left school. We do not know for a fact that Shannon was sleeping with anyone else. That could have been teenage BS rumors that people made up to explain why Shannon left.

The pregnancy was kept a secret by Shannon's parents. It kinda defeats the purpose of keeping it a secret if you tell other people about it. Her parents probably kept her financially supported. Then, when she finally got reaquinted and got married, he was paying into the family. By the time of the divorce, Becca was already 23. Laws depend on where you live, but if the child is over 18 before a petition for child support is even entered, you could be shit out of luck. All of this could also be a way to bring Shannon back into the story. She will be massively pissed off that her daughters just left without a word and when she finds out where her daughters are living and who got them the apartment, she would get even angrier. She might have kept this secret safe to drop on Frank when it would hurt him the most.

Reactions: WeilBaum

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
doubt even in God Blessed America can get retroactive child support (unless has really good lawyer and gets dumb judge) especially since Frank lived with her and kids most of their childhood.

She doesn't know what Frank and Becky do behind locked doors.

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
Considering we still don't know what Phase 1&2 were for Becca's plan, with how smart she seems to be, pretty much all bets are off for what she knows. Along with how much and when she plans to illuminate to Frank.
All of this, of course, is taking for granted that Frank is indeed her dad.

If that is the case, I'm guessing she knows Frank is bio-dad, has for a long time, and it may have even fed her fetishes.
How she is/was going to see what Frank thought, and made him aware somehow, is still anyone's guess.
Doubtful it bothers her, or really ever has for that matter, but considering how he reacts to the idea of Abby joining the harem, she's likely cautious in how she wants to approach such a subject.

It is going to be interesting to see the justifications she comes up with after having repeatedly said, after the divorce, that none of them were actually related anymore.
In addition, she used that particular point in favor of her arguments for them to get together, so that might come back to bite her.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
t

This game has ntr? I didn't know about it, its not in the tags! I have this bookmarked can someone explain this to me please?

I'm not going to comment on the whole 'What is NTR in a broad sense" because that is kind of a personal decision on what all qualifies and my biggest issue with Single Again is the slow pace and writing (as my review states).

However, to answer your question directly and without sarcasm or hyperbole. I will try to give you the facts, and let you form your own opinion, as opposed to just giving you my opinion and stating it as fact.

The items I am calling NTR in this game come in 2 areas, I'll explain them and you can decide if that "ntr" is to you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are some other minor ideas along this route in the game, but in regards to the comment I made (that you quoted), there were the two that, for me, qualify the game for the NTR tag.

My Opinion - to be clear not a fact now - is that regardless of where the 'canon' story is found, if it IS canon all tags should apply. I also believe that once an instance of a tag is enough the game warrants that tag. The Dev has the option to explain why and context.

Hope this helps you understand where my post was originating from and to make your own decision.

philfire61

Feb 24, 2023
Trevor as Becca's father NEVER made sense since Shannon met Trevor AFTER Becca was born. The fact CNG has all but said the only reason it hasn't been confirmed that Frank is her father was Patreon, that makes it canon as far as I'm concerned. The Patreon site is gone and now all there is Subscribestar. Finally, the truth about Becca can come out, and honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Becca already knew. The math is pretty simple and she is a smart girl. Her mom was dating Frank at the time she got pregnant. When she discovered her mom cheating on Frank she seized the opportunity to free her father from Shannon and they can all live together happily.
If you have been careful, in Frank's "dreams/nightmares", a "mysterious" woman, he phoned him, making him miss a work appointment, for a "emergency" at home. Here, he discovered the betrayal. If they guess and I imagine right, he was Becca. Probably, she "wanted to" separate her mother from Frank, and then "gather" the people "who deserve", both to protect Abby, who was mistreated because of the similarity with Jessica, and not to have to undergo more, nor her, Nor Lilith.

Reactions: D Dog

philfire61

Feb 24, 2023
Nope. Shannon didn't meet Trevor until she finished school.

View attachment 3805025

Why would a young girl's parents suddenly ship their daughter to another city, basically over night? They were hiding the pregnancy to save face with their social circle.
This could mean that Shannon knew, what Becca is Frank's daughter. I don't find it logical. Once they got married, at the beginning of the relationship, things were going well. There is no reason, to hide the truth. For me, Shannon, he had immediately fucked just transferred, after left Frank, therefore, does not know who Becca's father is.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
This could mean that Shannon knew, what Becca is Frank's daughter. I don't find it logical. Once they got married, at the beginning of the relationship, things were going well. There is no reason, to hide the truth. For me, Shannon, he had immediately fucked just transferred, after left Frank, therefore, does not know who Becca's father is.
"Oh hey sweetie by the way you know my 10 year old daughter I never let you meet until now? Ya, I think she's yours."
Yaaaaa, that would've gone over well. Shannunt had plenty of reason to hide Becca's true parentage, especially given how manipulative she is.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Trevor as Becca's father NEVER made sense since Shannon met Trevor AFTER Becca was born. The fact CNG has all but said the only reason it hasn't been confirmed that Frank is her father was Patreon, that makes it canon as far as I'm concerned. The Patreon site is gone and now all there is Subscribestar. Finally, the truth about Becca can come out, and honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Becca already knew. The math is pretty simple and she is a smart girl. Her mom was dating Frank at the time she got pregnant. When she discovered her mom cheating on Frank she seized the opportunity to free her father from Shannon and they can all live together happily.
I absolutely agree with you. I've always been someone who absolutely doubted that Becca was Trevor's daughter because Shannon had to have graduated from school, gotten a job, met Trevor and started dating him within a month. And it never really would have explained why her parents more or less disowned her. A teenage pregnancy in the late 90s would be embarrassing enough for her parents to do something like that, depending on what makes them tick.

And let's be honest, the way she always upsets Lilly with her incest kink would be totally in character for Becca.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes