Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Because they aren't fans of sharing with other women. I personally don't have an issue with it.
I get that they aren't fans of it, and that is fine. But if you play the game I think it was made pretty clear that was the direction it was going. You have abby and lilith relationship established since the start of the game and you even have becca trying to make moves on lilith. I just find the reaction to this update really weird.

Reactions: CircaAD

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This is the same thing that happened back in the day(christ that makes me sound old) with Mr Dots and Dating My Daughter. DMD got banned from Patreon so in order to be able to continue development of the game
... he could have done what any decent dev would do and do a minor rewrite. "Dating My Tenant". With a tenant who doesn't live with you but with her landlady who is your ex and now you want to get to know the tenant better. Makes complete sense ... ;)

Nov 22, 2021
I get that they aren't fans of it, and that is fine. But if you play the game I think it was made pretty clear that was the direction it was going. You have abby and lilith relationship established since the start of the game and you even have becca trying to make moves on lilith. I just find the reaction to this update really weird.
Because they need something to get mad about. Personally it was established at the beginning and it has been a constant through the entirety of the story. So I understand you and I don't get why they are so mad either. Just something for them to get mad about I suppose.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
... he could have done what any decent dev would do and do a minor rewrite. "Dating My Tenant". With a tenant who doesn't live with you but with her landlady who is your ex and now you want to get to know the tenant better. Makes complete sense ... ;)
Could've done perhaps. Maybe he thought that would simply be delaying the inevitable though. Seeing the writing on the wall due to current trends as it were. :cry:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Could've done perhaps. Maybe he thought that would simply be delaying the inevitable though. Seeing the writing on the wall due to current trends as it were. :cry:
Obviously (a) it would be delaying the inevitable. While you can try to skim around Patreons guidelines, they are not complete fools and even if you can claim that "technically" you did nothing wrong, they don't need to accept that and can still throw you off for rule violation if it is obvious what you were going for. More importantly however, with that specific game, there was no way in hell it would make any sense at all to try that trick, so my comment was somewhat in jest.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
So, he adopt her tentant Abby and the other tentant Lilly and Becca, where Abby was previously tentant of another landord and this landords former wife...
That become fast very confusing.o_O

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So, he adopt her tentant Abby and the other tentant Lilly and Becca, where Abby was previously tentant of another landord and this landords former wife...
That become fast very confusing.o_O
Well, at least it doesn't involve half tenants and step childhood friends ...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I get why some people don't like when girls are involved with each other in this type of games..
Because they aren't fans of sharing with other women. I personally don't have an issue with it.
they want girls to lay down on bed legs wide open in that case that mc comes and fucks 1 of them and they can get up from bed only to go to wc and eat and wash themselves.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Obviously (a) it would be delaying the inevitable. While you can try to skim around Patreons guidelines, they are not complete fools and even if you can claim that "technically" you did nothing wrong, they don't need to accept that and can still throw you off for rule violation if it is obvious what you were going for. More importantly however, with that specific game, there was no way in hell it would make any sense at all to try that trick, so my comment was somewhat in jest.
Apologies. It was the end of a long day part way through a long week. I just didn't twig to the possibility of a jest.

Reactions: Cartageno
3.90 star(s) 204 Votes