Dodoerr

Jun 17, 2024
View attachment 3485432

Overview:
Life's all about choices, right? Well, this game's no different
Take on the role of a single mother battling to survive in a harsh world. Your choices determine your destiny, so choose wisely!
The game is still in early development, so stay tuned for even more exciting updates in the future!​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-08
Release Date: 2024-06-08
Developer: Story Teller - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 3485497 View attachment 3485498 View attachment 3485507 View attachment 3485509 View attachment 3485512
View attachment 3485526 View attachment 3485527 View attachment 3618089 View attachment 3618090 View attachment 3618091
What is the husband phone password

biervampir

Nov 2, 2020
this game needs a walkthrough ... its to difficult to find where to go next. Quest log just say need to pay the rent, need to find husband, i need money. Yeah... please make a quest helper.

Reactions: Story Teller

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I like the art style, it's charming. It also reminds me of Ren'Py - Amy's Ecstasy [v0.50 Final] [GilgaGames] | F95zone . I like how the mother looks too, she looks fit while also looking curvy.

For some reason there ain't that many games where you take control of the mother so it's nice to have more.

Can you tell us what kind of tags we can expect in the future? Is the teaching job going to lead into something? Like having sex with a student or is it just for money?

Also I think there's some bug that I didn't see anyone mention here. When you get a lot of corruption, and Owen talks to you about having sex, the middle choice disappears, it's either "fuck it" or no.

Also, after that, when you talk to him on the couch and ask to help, it suddenly switches to another scene where he barges into the mom's room while she's naked and says he seen what she did in her room and asks for sex. I assume that happens if you masturbate while he's at the house? I didn't do that and the scene happens anyway.

Reactions: Story Teller

Story Teller

Formerly 'Ken'
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2024
Can you tell us what kind of tags we can expect in the future? Is the teaching job going to lead into something? Like having sex with a student or is it just for money?
I'm planning to add lesbian content in the future, but I don't have any references for that yet, so it's just a plan for now.

Also I think there's some bug that I didn't see anyone mention here. When you get a lot of corruption, and Owen talks to you about having sex, the middle choice disappears, it's either "fuck it" or no.
Thank you for your feedback! I'll look into it and work on fixing the bug.

Reactions: Xill
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes