4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
She still married and not divorce yet, the husband is missing and the goal is to find the husband, so she have a husband and decide to fuck his sons friend, i think thats NTR,

Imagine if theres a soldier and he goes to war for a year, and when he come back, he found out that his wife having sex with no condom in doggystyle with his son's friend,
If she has an husband, then yeah

Reactions: Laleeron

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
That annoying time waste of having sex with Owen, only to be naked at the end, can't leave the room so you must go back to the wardobe, equip the other or get naked and then you can equip your original outfit(which is already equipped but game considers you naked).
And the gallery sure needs a hint on how to achieve it. Only made progress with Owen, nothing happening with John or Rose, l don't know how to progress with them. And l have started on the Intelligence path, which l assume is the path the mother is more dominant or in control of the situations at least.

sarge5186

Oct 19, 2017
i have a problem with the husbands phone the diary says its the sons birthday i used 03 07 2017 i tried 03072017 and 372017 even march 07 2017 and march72017 nothing seems to work

Dyavol_Zlozz

May 28, 2021
A very cool game! BUT, there is a small nuance, and it is that the old saves do not work.
I started playing with version 0.4, waited for the 0.5 update, realized that I needed to start the game again - I started and waited for the 0.6 update, but even here I need to start a new game. It doesn't seem so scary, but damn it, it's already turning into LuckyMark, only there you had to guess the sequence of actions yourself, which was very annoying, and here you have to start a new game with each update.
Maybe you should wait a bit with the update and try to make the old saves work? I think everyone will be very happy, although it will have to wait a bit.

A translator was used*

May 11, 2019
Can you please put hints in the gallery on how to unlock the scenes??
Also, how do I get the two cardboard-type cutouts in the suitcase, the code doesn't work for them

Story Teller

Formerly 'Ken'
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2024
Tbh the phones password is just stupid. The hint says its in the diary. You open the diary and it says that on March 7 2017 my son turned 18. The hint says that i found my sons birthday. So far so good.

So I started entering different combinations for the date of birth.
American dates:

Then european dates combinations 0703 etc.

Still no.

Came back here to find that the combination is 70317
Wtf??? No 0 behind the day but with a 0 behind the month in european style date and the year is not the birthyear but the year he turns 18???

Seriously how are we supposed to guess that??
My bad, definitely will rework the diary and the code next update

Frez Rex

Jun 21, 2021
Will there be extension of the prostituition job like Maybe something like onlyfans where you shoot videos with Owen

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes