teken0

May 26, 2018
personal preferences aside (because imo what's the point of a milf if she's that young), making the son younger would open another whole can of worms with patreon regulations and so on.

the safest course of action is to make her 40/42, wich means she had a son at 20/22 and so the guy is now 18/20, perfect age to be at college.

then better make the son a little yonger at 18 and make her have 36 because 42 is starting dilf territory

teken0

May 26, 2018
The woman's perspective takes away the meaning of the ntr, Specifically what would the ntr be then?
on the contrary being cucked is the reason of why ntr is hated, but having a diferent perspective makes it acceptable

Selecta

Nov 27, 2020
Once you're a prostitute, there's no way to quit? Or at least get your job back at the coffee shop and be a prostitute at the same time?

I feel like I completed everything... but theres no way to know?... a simple walkthrough would be useful. The log/diary doesnt offer much info... it says end of update however it also says there are more scenes for me to enjoy?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
But isn't she single? So how is this ntr? Does she meet some dude and then cheats on him?
I think it's because she has a son? And she's fucking his best friend behind his back? Even though the son isn't romantically interested into the mom.

NextRaikage

Aug 14, 2023
I really like the game, but could you consider also adding being able to name the mom when you skip to the latest content. I played the game already twice from the getgo and it gets on my nerves that i've to do it a third time, because savegames don'T work and you didn't add the option with the skip functionality.

Laleeron

Aug 3, 2022
thx
Well, shit happens, but it has nothing to do with ntr :ROFLMAO:
She still married and not divorce yet, the husband is missing and the goal is to find the husband, so she have a husband and decide to fuck his sons friend, i think thats NTR,

Imagine if theres a soldier and he goes to war for a year, and when he come back, he found out that his wife having sex with no condom in doggystyle with his son's friend,

Reactions: Firehole

Lombard

Nov 12, 2016
Tbh the phones password is just stupid. The hint says its in the diary. You open the diary and it says that on March 7 2017 my son turned 18. The hint says that i found my sons birthday. So far so good.

So I started entering different combinations for the date of birth.
American dates:

Then european dates combinations 0703 etc.

Still no.

Came back here to find that the combination is 70317
Wtf??? No 0 behind the day but with a 0 behind the month in european style date and the year is not the birthyear but the year he turns 18???

Seriously how are we supposed to guess that??

Reactions: Jandoman
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes