5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
fixed, problem is patch, sex only in 1.0
Was it you forgot to patch or the patch is not needed.

Please let us know so we may help other's with the same problem.

lHarmonyl

Apr 27, 2017
Was it you forgot to patch or the patch is not needed.

Please let us know so we may help other's with the same problem.

1- Download and extract to desired location.
2- Open SETUP folder click on "setup.exe".
this causes that sex is not seen >3- Open the Folder Crack&Nude patch execute "singles2patch_1_1, singles2patch_1_2 and singles2_patch1.4_int"
4- Execute the Nude patch.
5- Open the Crack folder copy and paste the Singles2.exe onto the game folder.
5- Click on "singles2.exe" to play

sex is only in 1.0

Reactions: a1fox3

mgear

Dec 30, 2016
1- Download and extract to desired location.
2- Open SETUP folder click on "setup.exe".
this causes that sex is not seen >3- Open the Folder Crack&Nude patch execute "singles2patch_1_1, singles2patch_1_2 and singles2_patch1.4_int"
4- Execute the Nude patch.
5- Open the Crack folder copy and paste the Singles2.exe onto the game folder.
5- Click on "singles2.exe" to play

sex is only in 1.0

It was doing that for me but the patches weren't installing correctly.

. Everything works great afterwards.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Where are the savegame? I can find in single2/savegame folder, there arent. Is there annother location?
Thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Where are the savegame? I can find in single2/savegame folder, there arent. Is there annother location?
Thanks
There in the install folder and here is where mine are C:\Games\Singles 2 - Triple Trouble\Savegame

Last edited:

Big Zeta

Sep 3, 2018
I can only wonder, why they make the cover picture of this games in some stupid off-putting cartoonish images when the actual graphics of the game that we see in the shots are decent (at least in term of realistic).

Reactions: cheryl_c

cheryl_c

Dec 10, 2018
It's a cool game but... I feel like it's more about trying to be like The Sims than a dating Simulator. Though, with mods installed, sex stuff looks better than in The Sims with mods, like less choppy and more real, as a 3d game could be. Maybe It's time to make another game like this (but with more about romance and sex), since The Sims 4 looks like plastic crap.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It's a cool game but... I feel like it's more about trying to be like The Sims than a dating Simulator. Though, with mods installed, sex stuff looks better than in The Sims with mods, like less choppy and more real, as a 3d game could be. Maybe It's time to make another game like this (but with more about romance and sex), since The Sims 4 looks like plastic crap.
Yes I agree but "Singles: Flirt Up Your Life " came out in 2003 and Sims 2 came out in 2004 then "Singles 2: Triple Trouble " came out in 2005.
I wish the German studio and publisher would have keep going on this with Singles 3 but it never came out.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote