5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Sorry I mean the booster mode don't work for me.I can only be nude by removing clothes..
You want to be always nude? then you need to play the game normaly if you have enough relationship with other singles you can be nude all the time don't know if the booster mod changes those thing i don't use booster to buggy for me.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
I think i din't install booster corrected.
I extract and rename it Singles2Booster then i copy it in extensions and the copy characterDestription from replace this file folder to game logic in singles2/gamelogic.
Did i do anything wrong?
fgf.JPG
Install_ENG.gif

dragonforse

Jun 19, 2017
Begin the game with alot of money
Before you start a new game to your installed singles folder then to the config foler and open game.cfg with a text editor like notepad. Search for money and change the values to as high as 999999 these are the current values.

moneyEmptyScene = 100000
moneyStartStory = 496
moneyStartBackyard = 2500
moneyStartApartment = 5000
moneyStartPenthouse = 10000

mgear

Dec 30, 2016
I already did that.
I'm having the same issue.

On the main menu, it's saying "1.0" on the bottom right corner but on the Booster site it says you need 1.4.

I've installed the patches in the crack folder but nothing seems to make it work.

----

Got it to work. The 1.4 patch is kinda weird so I did some .

Go down to the "My Steps" area and go from there. My game is on 1.4 now and the Booster works.

Last edited:
Reactions: rev33 and Slaaneshi

lHarmonyl

Apr 27, 2017
Begin the game with alot of money
Before you start a new game to your installed singles folder then to the config foler and open game.cfg with a text editor like notepad. Search for money and change the values to as high as 999999 these are the current values.

moneyEmptyScene = 100000
moneyStartStory = 496
moneyStartBackyard = 2500
moneyStartApartment = 5000
moneyStartPenthouse = 10000
denied access when I try to save the change

mgear

Dec 30, 2016
denied access when I try to save the change

You'll get that issue if you don't "Own" the file.

Taking ownership of the file will solve it, but you could also copy and paste it to your desktop and then edit it.

++. Like, if you try to edit something and save it but you don't have ownership, the program will restart and go into administrator mode which would remove the errors.

Reactions: Slaaneshi

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
My game keeps crashing int storymode. I got to the part where you make a love song and then find Anna at the bar. When you get the Goth guy to give clothing to the other dude, the game consistently crashes mid cutscene.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
My game keeps crashing int storymode. I got to the part where you make a love song and then find Anna at the bar. When you get the Goth guy to give clothing to the other dude, the game consistently crashes mid cutscene.
Try and close down other programs while doing that part and see what happens.

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Don't we should rather mod a Sim's game than playing that ? It's a real question since those game seem's to be pretty close and the adult modding on Sim's are now very well made.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Don't we should rather mod a Sim's game than playing that ? It's a real question since those game seem's to be pretty close and the adult modding on Sim's are now very well made.
I do and have all 4 Sims games plus now a bunch form this site.

It is just something else to play when you get bored with the other games.

Reactions: Irphaeus

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ive closed every single other progam Ive had running, active windows and background. Still crashes.
Disconnect from the internet and close down your antivirus program and try it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote