5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
I don't remember there being much replayability in this. Was basically your apartment and a bar you could go to and that was just about it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't remember there being much replayability in this. Was basically your apartment and a bar you could go to and that was just about it.
There is a lot of quest to do for you are trying to get back with you ex.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Played this 10 years ago, where' no mod exist. Now however is different. Are there mod to make fully nude sex scene ? Because I don't understand why this game is full nudity yet they censor the sex act.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
is only nude? no sex?
Played this 10 years ago, where' no mod exist. Now however is different. Are there mod to make fully nude sex scene ? Because I don't understand why this game is full nudity yet they censor the sex act.
I'm trying to find working full nude patch but for now it's just that the bedcover is a bit off it shows some part... included in the nude patch already

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
I remember buying this game from a newstand when i was 10, got away by saying it was just a Sims2 expansion :p
Enjoyed it quite a lot, happy to see it hosted here as its nowhere to find nowadays, also i didn't know there were mods built for it :D

JulienJaden

May 15, 2017
Used to play this when it first came out and I was a horny teenager (I think I still have the CD somewhere).

If you're looking for vanilla Sims 2 with a tiny bit of erotica and a focus on romancing/sexing, it's an okay pick, but if you are looking for hardcore content, you are probably better off getting Sims 3, modding the hell out of it and playing that until the game slows down to a crawl due to terrible optimization.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
There's no option to play with only 1 sim?
Yes you only have control of 1 sim who is living with 2 others.
In sand box mode, you control all 3 of them and no option to give the other smart AI. I said smart AI because you can leave the other 2 by themself, but they only do auto-activity when the need is rise, a dumb AI. But what to expect from 2005 game.

Reactions: IZnoGouD

XMX

Jun 3, 2017
Those moments when you find a game in your memory and its graphic is much worse than you remember

gonna try it anyway.
thanks for uploading

Reactions: a1fox3

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Old times returning! Back in the day you even got some gimmicks when you bought it. Still have the original Singles belt, which came with the game, somewhere.

Producente

Jun 29, 2017
It was my first adult game back into old days. It was great, but as for today i think better option is just ts4 with whickedwhims ;)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It is only the original with nude patch.... working mod are hard to find....

Please write in english!
Working mods are easy to find if you know where.

Phnx

May 4, 2017
There's only one issue with this game, it has no widescreen mode. Also, if anyone wants anything translated from German feel free to ask. ;)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote