5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There's only one issue with this game, it has no widescreen mode. Also, if anyone wants anything translated from German feel free to ask. ;)
If you could get the booster and info on how to install would be great and upload it here.

Its the best mod for the game.

Phnx

May 4, 2017
If you could get the booster and info on how to install would be great and upload it here.

Its the best mod for the game.
Latest booster

Install info in English

;)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Latest booster

Install info in English

;)
Thank you for the links but we need it here for one the sites go down, the game is getting very old and I don't know how much longer the sites will be up.

We need to know what version of the game has been uploaded and if it needs the patches.

Phnx

May 4, 2017
Thank you for the links but we need it here for one the sites go down, the game is getting very old and I don't know how much longer the sites will be up.

We need to know what version of the game has been uploaded and if it needs the patches.
Well judging from the contents it seems to be the release version. Install the patches and then copy the crack and you're set.

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
It´s a shame, they stopped after this. Deep Silver released another thing after this, but it was a choice based 3D Game with no sex and just romantic stuff, and mini games after each dialog, very annoying (in Germany). Isn´t there any other similar game to this nowadays? Maybe games, that weren´t released worldwide? I don´t like sims very much, even with the mod :/

In Germany there is still a very small community, which create some stuff (clothes etc.) to this game. I downloaded it last year from another page, so it is somewhere in the web.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It´s a shame, they stopped after this. Deep Silver released another thing after this, but it was a choice based 3D Game with no sex and just romantic stuff, and mini games after each dialog, very annoying (in Germany). Isn´t there any other similar game to this nowadays? Maybe games, that weren´t released worldwide? I don´t like sims very much, even with the mod :/
Not like the Singles games but now we have F95 and all these good games to play.

Reactions: Jackiceman321

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
Not like the Singles games but now we have F95 and all these good games to play.
no offence, but you really can´t compare these games:
- experienced developer team which did this for life, as their job vs.
- (most) one-man Shows, creating as hobby and vanishing after 1-3 months for ever. 90% picture-based games. 85% with ton of bugs and bad code, 80% with standard used Daz3D poses, which don´t fit completely to situations... no lights, no shadows, quality wise completely low, the traditional 0.1 (aheem 0.0000000001) releases with 3minutes of play and patreon link, rpg-maker studio, 90% incest with magical stuff etc. etc.

Again no offense but codewise and from the structure (hell even the models), this game is still better than everything here, even after years, even as a 3D-Game. I see f95zone more like an advertisement of many people, who do this as a hobby, who are at the beginning, the ones who reach their limit in developing bigger things (because they do it alone), or the ones, who want to make fast money and the ones, who wish to develop their own story. More like an indie thing. As long as no one tries to develop these things in teams, there won´t be something like this or a higher level than we get right now.

I don´t see Patreon completely as a good thing, because the majority want to keep the money for themself, instead of investing in bigger things, a team etc. You can clearly see it here, how the userbase increases on some games, how the expectation increases with each update, how big the disappointment is getting (see beggar of the net and his bugs). But the game itselfs stays most at the same level, it even falls a bit...you need a team when you reach a certain level.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chete69 and propas

Kaitonic

Aug 31, 2016
I always wanted to play this game.Thanks..
Can anyone help me with the booster.I did what it said but still it is censored.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I always wanted to play this game.Thanks..
Can anyone help me with the booster.I did what it said but still it is censored.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Damn it still don't work for me.Can you give me all step since installing the game please..
step by step.JPG

Then go to the Singles2/Config folder open the game.cfg file with notepad++(admin mode)

false.JPG

you need to change this value don't forget to BACK UP config.cfg.... you need to save the change that you made in Notepad++ until the save button is greyd out.
save gry.JPG

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote