• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
cover.jpg

Overview:
It is very similar to The Sims in that the player is responsible for characters who have to be taken care of, such as by ordering them to eat, sleep, go to work, etc.

Title: Singles: Flirt Up Your Life
Sequel:
Release date: 2/04/2003 EU - 5/10/2003 NA
Developer: Rotobee
Publisher: Deep Silver, Eidos Interactive
Censorship: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- -

scene1.jpg Scene2.jpg Scene3.jpg scene5.jpg singles_4.jpg

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
This one. This series. I played it when I was in middle school, and I remember very well the fact that one day, because I wanted to show the sequel to some friends, my teacher came and took the game from my hands, promising me that at the end of the day, I would've received the game again.

Never seen it again. That son-of-a-gun teacher.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I tried to get it here with the digital download but they said no one here could crack it.
Both games.

There is also a very good site that has full nudity and sex for the game.

This first site has a lot of good info but a lot of the links are dead now.

This site has a lot of good content and mods but it is in German.

Flirt up you life walkthrough

Reactions: TG Jad and seden

seden

Aug 22, 2016
@a1fox3 : The links you given are interesting but fitting the 2nd game.. So, would it not be better to post them there ?

German game ? Adult + commercial ? Very uncommon, or better said is the adult content in fact modded in ?
(Would make more sense, given the development company behind the game).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
@a1fox3 : The links you given are interesting but fitting the 2nd game.. So, would it not be better to post them there ?

German game ? Adult + commercial ? Very uncommon, or better said is the adult content in fact modded in ?
(Would make more sense, given the development company behind the game).

Both games are listed at that site and the Flirt up your Life site is now dead so there is some info on the sites I listed.

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
How do I apply the crack?
I have mounted, installed, and updated, but I assume all I have to do is move the exe in the crack to the folder in program files, but it won't let me do that?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How do I apply the crack?
I have mounted, installed, and updated, but I assume all I have to do is move the exe in the crack to the folder in program files, but it won't let me do that?
You need to use cut and paste instead of just moving new over old.
Cut old out and paste new in.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ok thanks, and what version of english should I use? International or English ver. 2004 (since USA is censored)?
Its not my upload so I can not say, I have the digital download and I use the booster and get all nudity and more sex options.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Hahaha! First image looks like dead body in pool. So this is a sexy mystery game?

Reactions: Z!M

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Ok thanks, and what version of english should I use? International or English ver. 2004 (since USA is censored)?
The english version 30.04.2004 didn't change the language but the usa and international worked don't know what is really censored in the usa version..... so just use the International english version.
lang.JPG

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Why I like Germany ?
1. WW2 Panzer's series.
2. Rotorbee.

Sadly both are gone, because the world hate them.

Aeryn

May 31, 2017
I've installed, cracked, updated all that jazz but everytime I try to start the application it says cannot find translator?? Cannot find the file for that either, configuration file isn't appearing

Lief

Jul 16, 2017
Seeing as how I have never played this game nor its sequel, which should I play if at all? Any last outstanding remarks or notes for a beginning player?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Seeing as how I have never played this game nor its sequel, which should I play if at all? Any last outstanding remarks or notes for a beginning player?
Play Flirt up your Life first then Triple Trouble because TT is easier to play and you will have a hard time going to Flirt up your Life.

Slaaneshi

Jul 10, 2017
I followed all the instructions but I cannot find "gameLang.cfg" in my config folder. I did some looking around and I can't find any way around this. The game won't start without that file and its contents. I also seem to be missing the "gameUser.cfg" as well.

galvador

May 9, 2017
So if i were to compare it to the sandbox sims series. This one is actually progressive story? Ending included?