monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
just to remind u folks they published this too
deep silver the publisher - yes. They have published tons of games.
But eidos interactive the developer, has also worked on the Hitman series, Deus ex series, Tomb Raider series, Thief series, Final Fantasy VII, Just Cause and some Resident Evil games :)

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Are there any cheats available for this game? I did use Cheat Engine to increase my money so I already know about that route. I guess I could do the same with skills, however since I don't know what the relationship stat values are I can't use it for that which is the biggest grind by far. I've played the game in the past, only to find out that I couldn't have sex in the end because it was a trial version.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Are there any cheats available for this game? I did use Cheat Engine to increase my money so I already know about that route. I guess I could do the same with skills, however since I don't know what the relationship stat values are I can't use it for that which is the biggest grind by far. I've played the game in the past, only to find out that I couldn't have sex in the end because it was a trial version.
I don't know if there are but there are mods for this game and for 2 but the site is mostly in german, see post 5 for info.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
As far as those German links, it would be more beneficial to the community if someone made the good mods available for download in the OP so that every single user doesn't have to wade through an old German website.

Cheats really aren't necessary for this game as the grind isn't too bad. The game files are also in text format for the most part which makes them very easy to edit. Open up all these files in Notepad++.

Easy Cheats

/Config/game.cfg

moneyStartTutorialStory =
moneyStartFlat =
moneyStartLoft =
moneyStartCottage =

maxWorkDelay = 3

lon = 10

Notes: Increased starting money (set your own values), increased time that you can be late for work, full nudity.

/Script/globals.lua

CLEAN_PER_LOOP = 0.2; -- * clean effectiviness
DIRTIFY_PER_BATH = 0.0; -- * (messy level / 10)
DIRTIFY_PER_SIT_TOILET = 0.0; -- * (messy level / 10)
DIRTIFY_PER_TABLE_EAT = 0.0; -- * (messy level / 10)

Notes: Baths, Tables, and Toilets no longer get dirty all the time and require cleaning. Increased clean effectiveness. Time saver.

/Gamelogic/glActivities.agl

minValue =
duration =

You can edit the requirements for every activity to appear in game. You can edit the duration of most events (a few are fixed or require a lot more file editing such as work and sleep).

/Savegame/savegame#info.dat

skillPoints =

Notes: The number of skill points earned. There are two instances of this variable, one for the man and one for the woman character. The # symbol after savegame indicates the save game number (in the file listed above).

WARNING: Make a backup of all files that you are going to edit. Some changes can break the game. The ones I listed are generally safe. There are a ton more things that can be edited, however these are the ones that I played with and found both useful and safe.

Last edited:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I've installed, cracked, updated all that jazz but everytime I try to start the application it says cannot find translator?? Cannot find the file for that either, configuration file isn't appearing
Getting this same error, can't find a fix online either.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Game starts in german language. How do I change it to english?
-Open your c:\programe files\singles or singles2 repertory
-Open the config. folder
-Open using note-pad the gamelang.cfg file
- Now delete the -- in front of the word "Translator" of the desired language
- And add -- in front of word "Translator" of the language you don't desired
Pay great attention not to removed, add or modify another thing!!!
-Save and close the file

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
did you know there is a stand alone version called singles: Flirt up your life
and now this isnt search game its partly a sims game but whit sex

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
In 2006 I bought the game Singels 1 + 2 in Germany (Computer Bild Spiele 2/2006 + 11/2006).
I have to test if the game DVDs still run on the current operating system. :sneaky:

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Just started this game. Is it just me or the game doesn't detect video card? It keep asking me to reduce resolution, color depth etc