3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

kalimir

Dec 17, 2020
I finally decided to give this a try.
Was annoyed by keybindings; found out they can be changed at the start, all good.

I do have an issue though, I had a hard lockup which forces me to kill the game via the task manager when I proceed past the checkpoint after acquiring the book. If I see the dog and the breakable rock together shortly to the right of that, the game locks up. This happened to me twice now, once approaching from below, and then again, when I took the hidden tunnel on the upper part with the moving slime trampoline and moved back left to explore.

ElliseArt

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
I finally decided to give this a try.
Was annoyed by keybindings; found out they can be changed at the start, all good.

I do have an issue though, I had a hard lockup which forces me to kill the game via the task manager when I proceed past the checkpoint after acquiring the book. If I see the dog and the breakable rock together shortly to the right of that, the game locks up. This happened to me twice now, once approaching from below, and then again, when I took the hidden tunnel on the upper part with the moving slime trampoline and moved back left to explore.
Thank you for giving it a try!
I've found the issue and will be releasing another fix soon. What keybinds would you have preferred the default to be?

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler
3.60 star(s) 16 Votes