4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
There isn't a lot of content right now, and the development for the original Sinisistar was about one level a year, so we're definitely in for the long haul.

Until then, though, there were some images buried in the folders of the demo. Breast expansion, cum and pregnancy aren't show in the demo, but the assets are still there.
I put them together to get these:
Breast Expansion/Pregnant
sai2_TvPCt0T7SG.jpg cqftGS3GKy.jpg
Bukkaked/Getting Nommed:
jBpoqErg9Y.jpg dQIs07sQFP.jpg
Cum, Pregnant and Breasts Expanded:
mvQKcVwDB6.jpg

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
I'm down for whatever the full game brings. While I don't actively search for guro in games, I've built a bit of a tolerance to them. So while it's still an extreme fetish, I can respect how...creative the devs can get with that genre.

Reactions: jttth and Zeddy

Dexhellhound

Apr 18, 2018
I really like the first SiniSistar. And I would love to see them go full blown metroidvaina with this series.

jbloggsey

Mar 4, 2017
I think there's good reason to be a little more optimistic about this one's production speed; the slight style switch combined with the developer hiring an engineer and focusing more time on the project (Don't quote me, but I believe he quit his full time job.) might mean that this has a much faster production; especially given that shift from full hand-drawn pixel art to a mix of 2.5d & assets based terrain - and I believe the bonus levels were done in a mix of him working full time and only partially with the engineer.

Reactions: Jadensy and Beyo

WarDog_Garrok

Apr 11, 2022
I found a bug in the Beta.
I killed the first zombie, then stunned the second with a headshot, then I jumped over it while it was stunned.
This cause both zombies there to hit me at the same time, resulting in each zombie pinning down their own Lelia while another Lelia stood by and watched as two of her were vored.

Lethal057

Jul 8, 2021
I found a bug in the Beta.
I killed the first zombie, then stunned the second with a headshot, then I jumped over it while it was stunned.
This cause both zombies there to hit me at the same time, resulting in each zombie pinning down their own Lelia while another Lelia stood by and watched as two of her were vored.
how did you managed to get the 3rd Lelia? I managed to do the pinning animation 1649925167904.png

ThatOneOtherIdiot

Apr 24, 2021
It's just a demo and it already looks great. I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing where this goes. With how the original SiNiSistar was and what's in this demo so far, I can only imagine what the finished product will look like.

Kyrari

May 24, 2019
ah I thought sinisistar 2 is actually out, hyped to see where this goes later. not even a guro fan but the first one sure woke me to this lol.

Lethal057

Jul 8, 2021
No idea, I was just spamming jump and possibly melee.
ive done it, 3 times in fact, i might have an idea that it happens when lelia got hit by 2 enemies at the same time although it think it must be on the ground, i tried to do this but on top of the 3rd enemy in the middle but didnt worked

Lethal057

Jul 8, 2021
I was able to get it again. I was just spamming jump.
View attachment 1762600
I call it Triple Lelia.
as finicky as it is, i dont think its the jump spam is the reason by itself, it was so random to do this glitch to be able to perform it reliably. There are times where i just jump run from the top of the monster to between the two and it just happen, there is also one where they are about to attack and the glitch happened

Lethal057

Jul 8, 2021
1650272622352.png
found another bug where you're slowly going out of bounds eventually falling indefinitely, i think it happens when you get hit while trying to shove the aggressor

EDIT: this happens when the spit attack is occurred whilst lelia is being pinned down then she manages to shove the aggressor quite immediately. Feel free to correct me otherwise

EDIT 2: to add, this mostly happen at this exact location, its not pixel sensitive but this very area by itself can cause this bug

EDIT 3: my conclusion about this bug only occurs at the beginning segment (the first zombie) is just plain wrong. It seems that the glitch would perform when you successfully resist while holding crouch button

Last edited:

Lethal057

Jul 8, 2021
1650294543019.png
and yet another bug lmao, to perform this; all you need is to spam melee and ranged attack as fast as possible when you're about to get pinned

EDIT: forgot to add, you cant do shit while in this state so only quitting would solve the issue

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes