4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Lethal057

Jul 8, 2021
my suggestion to prevent this mess is to not spam buttons as shit goes on; also try to avoid being in between 2 enemies of the same type as of now

1650297347295.png
i think im getting the hang out of this bug, this one is so tight to perform so no biggie for those who doesnt spam. Anyway to perform this bug, all you need is to get the "double pinning glitch" (instead of 1 lelia getting pinned, you get 2 lelias getting pinned), then you must immediately perform any kind of action (i guess it must be frame perfect)

1650297617197.png
another thing is you can kill of the zombies who are eating lelia, you can't have a 3rd lelia (who's still alive) and be eaten as well simply because the bug would be fixed; more quirks about this bug is you can have your 3rd lelia be eaten by the zombie who isn't risen from his grave and the first two zombies who are enjoying their meal won't get fixed

image below to prove my statement above

1650298427671.png

Last edited:

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Maybe I completely blind from masturbation, but where are she pregnant on images?
It's on the second picture they posted. The first has enlarged breasts, and the second one has pregnancy (and regular sized boobs). I mean it's a little bit of a small belly, though. Easier to pass for cum inflation rather than preggers.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
It's on the second picture they posted. The first has enlarged breasts, and the second one has pregnancy (and regular sized boobs). I mean it's a little bit of a small belly, though. Easier to pass for cum inflation rather than preggers.
Pfffff, I looks same after I eat my happy meal....and Im about being a nun in a grimdark victorian setting.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Beyo

PistolStar

Dec 1, 2018
This looks nice. Yet another nun that has to go through some serious shit.

Although will this game's "story" be connected to the previous game's i wonder?

hd00d

Oct 10, 2018

Looks like there's a new update but only with 3 takos that succ magic.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
3/29 14:00 Update
Fixed a bug in Mac version

4/9 12:45 update
Fixed all character behavior

4/24 17:25 Update
Character behavior correction
Area 2 added, enemy "Enenuto" test placement
The current version is "ver1.4" .

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
How to download?
Refer to the original post of this thread.
Scroll down the top message until you see DOWNLOAD.
Select your choice for DOWNLOADing among the provided links seen in the image below.
Download.png
(Optional: Navigate through all the pop-ups and links as if you're defusing a bomb.)
Finally, extract the DOWNLOADed files with software like Winrar, Winzip, or 7zip to your choice location.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I think we're in for the long haul on this one. Sinisistar's DLC Levels, the Farm and Lab took an entire year each. This game might take four years from now to finish.

It's crazy how time consuming pixel art animations are to produce. I remember reading somewhere that the Moon Lord in Terraria took literally a month to sprite, and we're already seeing some complicated sprites for this game too (the giant Cthulhu butthole.)

Last edited:

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
It's crazy how time consuming pixel art animations are to produce. I remember reading somewhere that the Moon Lord in Terraria took literally a year to sprite, and we're already seeing some complicated sprites for this game too (the giant Cthulhu butthole.)
Its due to animations, since there are no "lines" which could be moved without losing anything in quality.

KopNob

Aug 14, 2019
Are there any H scenes that don't make you feel like a monster? Or are all of them her getting fucked while being eaten?
The most harmless scenes are probably repeated mind control scenes with cultists. Otherwise, it's monsters (spiders, snails, pigs, body snatcher zombies etc.) and deaths, which mostly (not all) are separate from sexual content and more really gruesome versions of a typical game death. (when defeated, though some have multiple stages (village)) (Sinistar 1 that is) You can play it through and unlock a gallery. The end scene is the only "forced" sex scene (also non-human and implied mind break)

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2019
The most harmless scenes are probably repeated mind control scenes with cultists. Otherwise, it's monsters (spiders, snails, pigs, body snatcher zombies etc.) and deaths, which mostly (not all) are separate from sexual content and more really gruesome versions of a typical game death. (when defeated, though some have multiple stages (village)) (Sinistar 1 that is) You can play it through and unlock a gallery. The end scene is the only "forced" sex scene (also non-human and implied mind break)
Yeah tbh if they have more cultist-like enemies I'll be down. What are the odds that this demo is all the content they have as opposed to a snippet of a larger amount of progress they already made?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes