4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

schadowb

Dec 18, 2018
i think im doing something wrong, but i cant even kill the first enemy without the game crashing

Tentacleadvisor

Sep 29, 2019
The progress on this one is going slowly, but surely. The first game felt like it took ages to develop, but I guess that's the dev's approach and we should respect that. With all respect, both this game and the first one look amazing.

Arapaima

Oct 17, 2017
The progress on this one is going slowly, but surely. The first game felt like it took ages to develop, but I guess that's the dev's approach and we should respect that. With all respect, both this game and the first one look amazing.
IIRC, the reason sinisistar took a long time to develop is because a lot of changes in the game mechanic like the main menu. Besides that, at first Nennai's initial plan for sinisistar is pure ryona game (with a few tentacle action but still focuses on ryona), but because of the pressure of follower on twitter at that time, Nennai did 180 degree turn from their initial plan
so, if we're lucky (no major changes or anything else), it'll took 2 more year or 3 years max (if we're really lucky, maybe 1 year), not to mention if i'm not wrong Nennai got a fulltime programmer now.
But this is only my assumption

Reactions: jjack11

StahlDekson

May 7, 2018
Gonna need to drop a comment on here so I can get updates as this thing... well, updates. SiNiSistar is easily one of my favorite hentai games out there (some really good animations/enemies), and definitely looking forward to what the developer had in mind for this one.

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
In the change log it said "fixed a bug in mac version", but I can't seem to find a Mac version anywhere? Was that an April fools troll? I have a mac rn which doesn't support directx11 so I can't run this game per Wine and am too poor for getting a pc ;-;
can someone tell me if a mac version is coming or if Im just f-ing blind?

SpiderPsycho

Nov 26, 2017
I can't progress past the point with the eye-tentacles. I just walk into the black fog and that's it. Am I doing something wrong? SiNiSistar2_GpM1pYMHYk.png

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes