4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Wijdafrik

Apr 11, 2024
Google Translate was rough on that one, but i think i get what the dev meant:
If you sub, you may see additional (different) pixel art animations (My guess: probably not being included in the game) and "sneak-peak" at pictures (probably game over CGs etc.) that will be included in the game anyway at some point.
Development stays the focus though and monthly benefits may or may not be included.
The ROMS/ Demos can all be buyed with the back issue, so no need to subscribe to the plan just for them.

The 500, 1000 and 2000 yen plan have the same benefits.

I you want to give him money but expect a return, i recommend going through his articles to see, how often he actually includes additional content.
Keep in mind: Even if you subscribe, you won`t see past releases. You need to buy a "back issue" for those months.
Her more information`s for that:
Alright , I got it now thanks for your help I appreciate it (y)

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
My usual go-to's for this sort of thing are slime girls or plants girls, but since the first probably isn't going to happen, and the second kinda-sorta-but-also-not-at-all happened during the first game, i'm not expecting that either. Though, if she got turned into a naga or something like that and it wasn't just part of a immediate game-over scene like in the first game, that would be great. Something that ends up corrupting her and gives her the ability to transform others into subservient clones of herself would also be really cool.

I'd probably be interested in any sort of non-immediate corruption/gameover tf tbh, provided its not entirely about guro or a few other things. (and just for the sake of potential clarification, i'm not against the game having it or anything, its just not my thing.)
Well I mean the first game's dlc levels transformed you into a slug girl and a centipede girl, so it's possible, at the very least.
I'm in it for more vore scenes tho

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
I'd probably be interested in any sort of non-immediate corruption/gameover tf tbh, provided its not entirely about guro or a few other things. (and just for the sake of potential clarification, i'm not against the game having it or anything, its just not my thing.)
I mean currently if you get zombification stack 1 or 2... when you return to the church you can get it cured, there is strangely and option to "Consume" her... Which leads of course to a game over, but it is not a 100% game over stack until its 3 with the necromancer.

So you can play the game with the stack, but when you consume your friend you immediately get game over (scene and all).

So there is a chance some of what your asking might happen.

Reactions: HazyFog

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
I mean currently if you get zombification stack 1 or 2... when you return to the church you can get it cured, there is strangely and option to "Consume" her... Which leads of course to a game over, but it is not a 100% game over stack until its 3 with the necromancer.

So you can play the game with the stack, but when you consume your friend you immediately get game over (scene and all).

So there is a chance some of what your asking might happen.
Thats possible but just remember things can get cut from the game or remain hidden in code. I mean look how packed TCRF website is

Oct 8, 2021
I'm definitely playing this one after i play the first, a corruption system was implemented?
Your nun can gain corruption stacks, which make it easier for you to get locked by enemies and harder to escape them (not sure about the last part), but the current demo has no special interactions with this debuff yet beyond that. If you keep at least a stack of zombie curse and return to Hanya, you can ask her to cleanse you from all debuffs or... you can show her how much of an humanitarian you are

Sep 8, 2018
so for current version :
there's the early monastery level
the swamp level
graveyard level

and that's all for now ? ( or is there a way to access the other part that can't be accessed on demo version ? )

therandompers

Jul 31, 2017
Well I mean the first game's dlc levels transformed you into a slug girl and a centipede girl, so it's possible, at the very least.
I'm in it for more vore scenes tho
Yeah, those were both immediate game overs, and are what I was referring to with my comment. Well, immediate in that you couldn't do anything other then respawn. Unless I am drastically misremembering them or something.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
Something I didn't notice before, fixing clothes and status effects is one button, I wish they were separate. Or even better there were 3 options: only clothes, only status effects, or both. Hopefully that fix clothes whenever item isn't a demo exclusive thing so I have the option of fixing clothes but not status ailments, I'm really hoping we can just accumulate a ton of statuses.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Something I didn't notice before, fixing clothes and status effects is one button, I wish they were separate. Or even better there were 3 options: only clothes, only status effects, or both. Hopefully that fix clothes whenever item isn't a demo exclusive thing so I have the option of fixing clothes but not status ailments, I'm really hoping we can just accumulate a ton of statuses.
I´m kinda hoping the Debugg options return . . .

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes