Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I haven't read either way, but going by the fact that all the other animations were it would be strange for Uu to not design them with both outfits in mind from the get-go.

I hope they both are because that white outfit is mmmmmm
The artist blogged about the white outfit a few days ago. Based on a rough translation, it seems they're focusing on releasing the new livestock breeding stage before working on scenes with the white outfit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Curious enough, I compared the scenes between the black and white outfits. For some scenes, Rabiane's depiction is different. The most obvious example would be the first scene of the cultists brainwashing Rabiane. The black outfit has Rabiane just taking the rape with an astonished expression; in contrast, the white outfit features Rabiane covering her mouth to muffle her moans. The artist's dotting of more than just the outfit is a small refreshment.

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
The artist blogged about the white outfit a few days ago. Based on a rough translation, it seems they're focusing on releasing the new livestock breeding stage before working on scenes with the white outfit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Curious enough, I compared the scenes between the black and white outfits. For some scenes, Rabiane's depiction is different. The most obvious example would be the first scene of the cultists brainwashing Rabiane. The black outfit has Rabiane just taking the rape with an astonished expression; in contrast, the white outfit features Rabiane covering her mouth to muffle her moans. The artist's dotting of more than just the outfit is a small refreshment.
Oh nice find I didn't read hard enough. Mildly disappointing as I really dig the white outfit but understandable as I'm sure the pxiel work is a long process in itself. Cheers for the update.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
is this game getting new content? like a DLC or something?
Yes. The developers are getting ready to expand the Village with a new stage. We might be able to see everything finished sometime this month.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Whole new level. It'll have several areas, imprisonment h-scenes, a boss, and fetishes included.

Reactions: Alpha-rius

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
this game will still be updated soon?
Follow the developer on his or his to stay up to date, but yes he should be releasing the update pretty soon going by his previous posts.

jbloggsey

Mar 4, 2017
Update as of the last blog post.

- The engineer is steadily progressing on implementing the enemies. All the artwork is done so it's a matter of time, but it looks like he's being split between two projects.
- In response to a question, shota is not one of the dev's "specialties", however in the future there may be shota-like or small enemies. (Definitely confirming there's plans to make this up to like 2.0 like Anthophobia, which would be dope.)
- After seeing someone else write like, fanfic, for a game over scene he's considering implementing additional text to the game over scenes, like story & elaboration on what's happening. He's made a trial scene but it's for ci-en supporters only.

At last he's still posting and his health hasn't gotten worse.

Also, hilariously, someone's speedrun the game in like 16 minutes. It took me fucking hours, man. Especially with the iron maiden.

Reactions: Mazoq and ShoreGull

Suit

May 11, 2019
Also, hilariously, someone's speedrun the game in like 16 minutes. It took me fucking hours, man. Especially with the iron maiden.
After completing the game a few times myself I can see that to be very doable. The iron maiden is especially easy once you realise you can destroy the spinning blade things it uses.

Personally, I'm hoping they expand on the cathedral scenes especially with the cult. I'd like to see an extended definitive bad end there, it feels unfinished at the moment.

haverino

Apr 28, 2020
Finished it in like an hour. Fun game, only annoyances would be if you fail one stage multiple times you have to see the rape every time and I just wanted to retry the damn level.

Wasn't a fan of the spider scenes, but other than that it was damn good. Felt really stupid when I spent more than 5 minutes trying to get past the Amygdala.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Hardest boss for me was the baby. It was all about timing. I tend to get greedy when rushing the boss, especially when I'm slowly being backed against a wall. It's one of those things where you should know better, but you just want to get it over with.

Mazoq

Mar 7, 2019
Wait, really? lol Is there a video of the speedrun somewhere? I would totally watch someone destroying those bosses way faster than me, it would be great to learn how to beat them faster for a later replay of my own.
Also because speedruns are fun =D

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes