nweiss

Nov 12, 2017
that one is extremely easy. At first it seems scary but he don't move towards you and has a reaaaaaally long animation before attacking. MAge does nothing. WEll mages in this game are a joke anyway.
are you joking? I got pushed to the side with in 30 seconds,and the Mage keep casting spear non stop. there's definitely something wrong with my game.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
It's rare for me to be attracted to this kind of games, such a shame that it has 3 pages of comments about how buggy it is. I will keep an eye on it

Reactions: KrystalStuck

trees

Dec 4, 2018
Anyone got advice for the final boss rush? Jumping over the eye at the end is giving me trouble

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Fun game but the hitboxes are a bit on the big side I find. Beyond that I only encountered one bug where I fell out of the stage in the final boss fight.

Anyone got advice for the final boss rush? Jumping over the eye at the end is giving me trouble
Use the chandeliers and jump in circles while attacking him.

Nov 28, 2017
1567316936659.png

anyone got this bad end bug? It keep running this scene again and again, i tried to sleep in the dungeon and running around but didn't change anything apart from this scene. Is this a soft-lock bug or sth?

Edit: nvm i found the way out

Nov 28, 2017
are you joking? I got pushed to the side with in 30 seconds,and the Mage keep casting spear non stop. there's definitely something wrong with my game.
i struggled like you too, after a few tries i finally went through. You will need a fully loaded arrows in pocket (tried not to use arrows while going to the elevator). Then when the two spawns, position yourself a bit far away from the fatty and between the spears. Spam all the arrow towards the fatty (remember fully loaded arrows and do not miss one). He will die and the mage is just a piece of cake.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
View attachment 388378

anyone got this bad end bug? It keep running this scene again and again, i tried to sleep in the dungeon and running around but didn't change anything apart from this scene. Is this a soft-lock bug or sth?

Edit: nvm i found the way out
i got bored trying since i got bugged, so i when for the good ending. and theres nothing, only the credits, and you getting infinite arrows. thats all.

edit, if someone get stuck in that part, just spook the cultist by waking up, them get out of your cell, them proceed to go left room, them go back. them go right room, go back again, and go left once again to regain your freedom.

Last edited:
Reactions: absoluteunknown

MagowDeath

Jul 19, 2017
Dang it looks neat but almost all enemies kind of just disappear as I approach them and when I meet what I assume is the first boss the camera focuses into the black void and soft locks.
that only happens when you don't change your Region time to united kingdom/Tokyo England/Japan

D

Deleted member 406567

i had absolutly no bugs in my game, you guys need to set your time/local to japanese.

Edit: So i tried the game now with time/local english and yeah, now there are a shitload of bugs, like zombies not moving and teleporting away

Last edited by a moderator:

Exu

Dec 28, 2018
Yep, it seems to work fine using Locale Emulator.
I put too much faith in this being a unity game. Why, Japan? Why?

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes