hd00d

Oct 10, 2018
It's about as long as the Animal Farm and there's alot more scenes. Headsup, there's a sudden Guro one from the acid dripping from the huge monster corpse on the ceiling and the area before the boss and the final boss has a lot of body modification.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's my save if the last platforming is busting your balls

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
quite a bit of gore in this. Not disappointed, but i guess i set my expectations too high.
i hate platforming.
aaand i think im gonna need someone to explain the yuri-bad end to me XD it was weird.
" i will kill the slugs"
"But Rabiane... you ARE the slug!"
>and then Rabiane was the slug.

Reactions: yoahrsov

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I found the laboratory stage easier than the farm stage. That said, that last scene kinda feels like the cultist scene, in the sense that it creates the impression that it'll go somewhere if you repeat it enough times... but that's not what happens.

At the very least, I tried repeating it 3 times and it didn't go anywhere, and the gallery doesn't have anything more either.

So to an extent, you could say that content-wise, the laboratory is weaker than the farm. Still, not a bad addition, and a good last hurrah for this game. Now, we just have to wait for the next one, which will hopefully be even more crazy.

Suit

May 11, 2019
i hate platforming.
That one cage towards the end was so annoying to jump onto, i swear he placed it just ever so slightly out of reach for most of the platform you're jumping from.

Having just finished it now, it was a nice little addition but not really what i was expecting. Being a laboratory and all I thought the losses would be more in line with experiments being done on Rabiane by the cultists, which is a bit of a let down with how the previous cultist scene didn't really go anywhere either..

Ah well, I'm looking forward to his next game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alpha-rius

hd00d

Oct 10, 2018
I found the laboratory stage easier than the farm stage. That said, that last scene kinda feels like the cultist scene, in the sense that it creates the impression that it'll go somewhere if you repeat it enough times... but that's not what happens.

At the very least, I tried repeating it 3 times and it didn't go anywhere, and the gallery doesn't have anything more either.

So to an extent, you could say that content-wise, the laboratory is weaker than the farm. Still, not a bad addition, and a good last hurrah for this game. Now, we just have to wait for the next one, which will hopefully be even more crazy.
It's weird, if you play as White Rabiane and you kill the slug in the Yuri End, it one set of black clothes. So you somehow win in that end? Maybe there's a Konami code or something to get the true bad end lol.

Soooo no large centipede?
Can't find him either, someone should ask the Creator on both questions?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
It's about as long as the Animal Farm and there's alot more scenes. Headsup, there's a sudden Guro one from the acid dripping from the huge monster corpse on the ceiling and the area before the boss and the final boss has a lot of body modification.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's my save if the last platforming is busting your balls
Where do we put this, again?

noonenonenot

May 13, 2018
I think I misread something because I though there would be a third custom clothing but apparently I read wrong

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
quite a bit of gore in this. Not disappointed, but i guess i set my expectations too high.
i hate platforming.
aaand i think im gonna need someone to explain the yuri-bad end to me XD it was weird.
" i will kill the slugs"
"But Rabiane... you ARE the slug!"
>and then Rabiane was the slug.
Actually it should be
"NOOOOO, I must kill the slugs :(" she shouted!
The radio said "No, Rabiane. You are the slugs ."
And then, Rabiane was a Zombie.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Not a bad addition at all. It was worth the wait. I think my expectations were high because of how long I waited, but it was still worth. I was hoping for more lewd scenes with progression, but a lot of these were pretty right for lewd nightmare fuel. Can't believe Sinisistar is now completed. I don't think the developers mentioned anymore plans, because after this is an expansion of Sinisistar's world in the developers' next work. Nice.

MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020
K, from what I can surmise, plans change, and the end result isn't what some of us anticipated. Rabiane doesn't become an all-powerful eldritch abomination, and there was next to no experiments by cultists.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I really like this game. It's still janky in a lot of areas but for what it is it's very good.
It's also been very consistently updated, with some hitches here and there.

Gameplay's solid, the art and scenes are really good (it's all guro and nightmare fuel lol.)
And the music is nice as well.

If y'all like this shit, buy it. 's a gud fuckin' game and we need more 'vanias. >:L
If you can't/don't care to buy it now consider the upcoming summer sale to show support at a reduced cost.

Reactions: Cuzline
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes