VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sinister Chronicle [v0.2] [Flylupus]

flylupus1980

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2020
MC will sleep. Doesn't mean you want to watch, for now, the Novel is more Straight than anything. Next chapter, MC will have sex with a man. Anyway, it tried to make the sex scene skipable in my story (since it's a Kinetic novel).

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
i see the rape tag but is their actual rape content or is this another one of those "oh it's a single throwaway scene that you can easily miss and you'll never see it again in the game."

Reactions: KhaiFirst

flylupus1980

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2020
There is one and only one rape scene. Since I'm not into that kind of scene, I tried to make it as short as I could (also, the scene is skipable)

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Dont like the GUI. All those different textboxes are a pain and makes it impossible to watch. Good bye.(n)

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
There is one and only one rape scene. Since I'm not into that kind of scene, I tried to make it as short as I could (also, the scene is skipable)
why you put "rape" if it skipable, if you use "rape" pull some of fan here but... eh nvmrd...

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
I like the game, the story, the suspense. I can't wait to see what happens next.

But, technically, image, framing, typos (mistakes, missing letters, dyslexia..) etc ... I think it could be better and even much better.
Even though I wouldn't be able to do as much, there is what others are doing here that is a reference.

With the benefit of the doubt, maybe this impression of something badly done comes from the beginning, I admit that, quite quickly, I was paying more attention to the development of the story than to the somewhat shaky images and the typos.

So; good luck with the continuation and I hear things can only get better so... keep up the good work, dev!

Nov 7, 2017
If bisexual/pansexual/trans stuff is avoidable or skippable in this game I might be all for it and I'm straight (I know not everyone here is) while I don't mind lesbian/female bisexual scenes but I'm also glad that they are optional for others. I like games that have corruption, mind control, blackmail, rape and slavery (I know some people are not into it) but other games that's all about romance just bored me. I might check out your game.

Froz Gaming

Apr 20, 2020
Is anyone know how can i installed the game?. Am on android and the file is Apk and Obb, and IDK the name of folder to put that file obb on the folder. (com.what??)

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
So, MC's sister is his GF & he has two slaves, where the fuck is the sex? Why am I seeing new slave having sex with gf and nobody ringing my bell? Is vampire MC some sort of sap or something? He talks about punishments and ownership but it seems to be nothing more than a lot of hot air... Why is sister/gf blowing him off every day, and supersub asian treat shaking but not spreading and now new ginger slave seems to rule the roost???

3bodYking99

Oct 23, 2019
Oh this seems great, hopefully it will be ported on android. Definitely on my watchlist
You could play pc games on android with joiplay(as long as they are renp'y, or some rpgs, and also html games, wolfrpgs don't work).
So if you find a game that you are interested in but isn't ported to android yet, just download the pc version(I usually look for a compressed version also), and play it with joiplay