Lunasmeow

Jul 22, 2017
I suck at copywriting, sadly :)
Do we need to get the Discord to try helping you write summaries? Because you know it will if you ask. I may not have been there for a while, but the Cult of Kath will do a lot for more Kath...

But seriously, your games are worth it. Not to toot my own horn, but I could at least try to give you a hand wiith some, and I'm sure others wouldn't mind either. We could write up some, submit them, let you pick and choose or even mix and match parts from the submissions or something.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Boogiemansam

Oct 10, 2023
The only thing my quest log shows is to talk to the smithy in the morning or afternoon but nothing happens if I try to click on her. Any ideas what could be wrong?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The only thing my quest log shows is to talk to the smithy in the morning or afternoon but nothing happens if I try to click on her. Any ideas what could be wrong?
I think you're probably on the 0.4.xx version, which doesn't have the Trials of Pog yet?

MASHILAKKU

Jun 13, 2023
I wanted to ask what your plans for future characters are? Is there going to be more myhological based characters like maybe a light elf, dwarf, half-goblin, etc?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I wanted to ask what your plans for future characters are? Is there going to be more myhological based characters like maybe a light elf, dwarf, half-goblin, etc?
No plans, no. We tend to put a lot of energy and time into each girl; obviously adding more 2D animating characters is a lot more work than 3D (Love of Magic had 80+ characters with speaking lines, for example). They also tend to get pretty deep content trees; Dawn's got ~4 hours of content on her own, for example. Doing that for a 50 other girls would kill us :)

Reactions: michaelangelogago25

MASHILAKKU

Jun 13, 2023
No plans, no. We tend to put a lot of energy and time into each girl; obviously adding more 2D animating characters is a lot more work than 3D (Love of Magic had 80+ characters with speaking lines, for example). They also tend to get pretty deep content trees; Dawn's got ~4 hours of content on her own, for example. Doing that for a 50 other girls would kill us :)
Yeah ofc 50 would be too many. So are the only characters that are going to be added the ones that are not yet unlocked on the characters tab?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yeah ofc 50 would be too many. So are the only characters that are going to be added the ones that are not yet unlocked on the characters tab?
Yeah, no new characters planned. Some of the missing characters you've already met, some of them may not show up until later.

tremolo69420

Dec 7, 2023
I think you're probably on the 0.4.xx version, which doesn't have the Trials of Pog yet?

I am having the same issue, I am on the Steam version of the game. Told to go to the Smithy and start Trials of Pog and she's in there but there's no name above her and she can't be clicked on to initiate conversation . I tried re-playing the game from the beginning and the same issue happened.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I am having the same issue, I am on the Steam version of the game. Told to go to the Smithy and start Trials of Pog and she's in there but there's no name above her and she can't be clicked on to initiate conversation . I tried re-playing the game from the beginning and the same issue happened.
Drop me a quicksave and I'll have a look. It'll be called quick.sav and located here:

Savegame Paths:
Windows:
%USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Sinners Landing

OSX:
Saves: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Sinners Landing
Log file: ~/Library/Logs/FlexibleMedia/Sinners Landing

Linux:
$XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Sinners Landing

SteamDeck:
/home/deck/.config/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Sinners Landing

Out of curiosity, are you on the Steam beta or default branch?

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes