Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I'm not an ass kissing yes man, i point out what can be improved upon for games that i see can be better. so far my points that can be improved are

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it's ok suggestions are good i was talking about those other guys like the guy who said Nun Ya's renders look like Gollum that sort of stuff i don't want in this thread i want this to be a safe thread

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Got the scenes.

I had to do the shop girls blowjob before they would trigger though.

i don't want in this thread i want this to be a safe thread
Then you are on the wrong forum. You can't pick and choose what people talk about and you certainly can't shut down criticism, that isn't how it works.

Reactions: Trash+Sombra

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Got the scenes.

Then you are on the wrong forum. You can't pick and choose what people talk about and you certainly can't shut down criticism, that isn't how it works.
i know i'm just sick of trolls everywhere on f95 i'm just trying what i can not saying anyone here are trolls i'm talking about on other threads there are a lot on them

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
It also happened for me when loading a save from the previous version.
hmm it's fine for me maybe it's because i have a dev version that might be why well i just added your fix to the op thanks for the help Nun Ya is investigating what this error is happening

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Well.. somethign certainly would trigger when blowjobs are handed out... Not to blow things out of per-potion :giggle: ...

Got the scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

Trash+Sombra

May 25, 2020
why are there 3 games no 4 games that are all the same just have it be one game they all share the same assets any way don't see the point

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
He started with one game then made another. Then canned those versions and redoing both now. I know bit confusing.

Summoner's Legacy and Sins of her Father (not be confused with Sins of THE father) as they are now, are latest.

why are there 3 games no 4 games that are all the same just have it be one game they all share the same assets any way don't see the point

Morte111

Oct 11, 2017
Use the fix MonsieurX showed :
The workaround is just that, because Aunt_Introduction is a renpy procedure block not a boolean variable :)

the actual fix is to recode a typo in script.rpy line 169 where instead of
Code:
if Aunt_Introduction == True
it should be
Code:
if Aunt_Introduced == True
game\script.rpy
lines 165..170:
Code:
##### Aunt Introduction #####
    if MotherFuckedInAllHoles == True and day_of_week == (6) and Aunt_Introduced == False:
        jump Aunt_Introduction

if Aunt_Introduced == True and CousinMotherIntroduced == False and day_of_week == (6):
        jump IntroductionToCousin
or just replace your game\script.rpy with mine:

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I'll have a corrected build ready for Coven in a while. As for the criticisms about the models in my games, I welcome anyone that can create better looking models for me.

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2017
And why would you be stalking the weird baby videos on youtube, perv.
Hey! That was popular. Well...some years ago. I thought they look pretty close, don't they?
I don't want to say something like "I don't like it! Abandon the game and do like everyone does - bimbos with biiig breast!". You have your opinion on how your models should look like. And that is cool!

• Angry
Reactions: Trash+Sombra

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hey! That was popular. Well...some years ago. I thought they look pretty close, don't they?
I don't want to say something like "I don't like it! Abandon the game and do like everyone does - bimbos with biiig breast!". You have your opinion on how your models should look like. And that is cool!
I get that everyone has their taste's and my characters may not suit yours, but your only being an asshole if you say mine look like Gollum or the things in that video. And if people are gonna spit venom at me then I'm going to give it right back, let's see which of us gets banned first.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes