KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
they have balls and than they don't have balls, and than they have balls again and than they disappear... i did not know these futas were related to Houdini.

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
Any chance of a walkthrough please ?

or is it easy to play without one ?

Yes I know I am weird :p

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Sins of her Father v1.06_Final.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Hey the66. The link you provided doesn't work, unfortunately.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Not gonna play a futa game. But like to know why patreon banned this. Why ??

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Hmm I don't know if it's my version but I can't trigger the cousin meeting. I met my aunt but now there is an error every night and I can't do anything (and the map doesn't show any new location so I don't know what to do...).

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
so the aunt comes to the house and it says i can visit, but i have no way to click aunts house? when i go to the map the house is not there?

Cry Further

Dec 22, 2018
One of the best futa games on this site really enjoyed all updates , ty for posting Dark Coven .
Even though patreon banned this gem , Dev you've still got my support .
Good Luck with project and may it blossom further :)
get.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Khairus

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Got the aunt visit.

Got the part where MC and mother visit aunt and cousin.

Haven't seen a single scene since. Spent a couple of weeks in the aunts house and they only ever appear asleep at night.

Love this devs games but finding scenes is a chore.

Kanzen

Aug 27, 2017
Got the aunt visit.

Got the part where MC and mother visit aunt and cousin.

Haven't seen a single scene since. Spent a couple of weeks in the aunts house and they only ever appear asleep at night.

Love this devs games but finding scenes is a chore.
you get an aunt scene in the morning when your mom tries to have sex with you when youre waking up. I think it has to be the anal scene.

you get a cousin when see you see your sister alone in the livingroom sometime in the afternoon

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I actually think Nun Yah is seriously good, art/renders/lighting. I guess he made the futa girls to look a bit more transgender than straight up futa.

I play both futa games of his and really like em. It's simple fap games and not to be major story driven. I agree not cool to diss Nun Yah or any dev cause one do not like their Novel/game.

look guys please stop insulting Nun Ya it isn't helping anything please keep this a peaceful thread

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Not gonna play a futa game. But like to know why patreon banned this. Why ??
Could it possibly be twin futa sisters fucking each other, the mother and, presumably, their aunt? You know, incest, that thing which is specifically banned by Patreon? Bloody hell, some people :FacePalm:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I found a workaround.
Open the console ( shit+O) and type in : Aunt_Introduction = True ( to enable the console, use unren.bat ).
After entering the command, the error disappear and after some a couple of days, Aunt and Cousin come to the house.
It worked, thanks a lot ! :D

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes