Ahmtom

Jun 6, 2020
Since nobody posted anything for a while, i do it. People probably wait for an update until there is a reaction. But this game deserves more attention. The new design
( twin sisters ) makes it at least as attractive as "Summoners..." . Looks very promising to me. More to come.

Last edited:

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Currently I am working on an update for Sins of Her Father, it's a rather large update. I have included an option for the player to choose to play as a male MC, I'll also be changing the name to reflect this. It will be called "Sins of Their Father". I have not removed any of the futa content, I did howeverr re-render every image in the game containing a futa MC and rendered it with a male MC.

The idea was that there may be some people that do like the concept of the game but would rather play as a male MC. This version is also Futa free, so the player will not have to worry about being penetrated by another dick. I had to make some story changes for the Male MC version.

I should be done with the update by the end of the month and then I will get back to work on Summoners.

Reactions: Ahmtom and cgtc

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
who complained about being dick by futa////!!!!!!?????????????At least pt in in their want least im about be dicked by a dickgirl!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
Remakes and revamps, will this developer ever decide to actually progress the game, Jesus. And how the hell can people complain about the futa content when it’s a god damn futa game!? Dev needs to stop listening to people and make the game he set out to make.

Reactions: 0culus

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
And how the hell can people complain about the futa content when it’s a god damn futa game!?
The same way people complain about NTR in an NTR focused game... Selfish assholes drawn by artwork that want what they want, and to hell with everyone else.

Ultimately the changes being made are for money.
By having a broader appeal through non-futa content, the hope is that it will draw more people to the game who otherwise wouldn't pay & play because of the futa-focus of the characters. Pretty sensible and reasonable thing to do.

Reactions: hitmanbhi

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
The same way people complain about NTR in an NTR focused game... Selfish assholes drawn by artwork that want what they want, and to hell with everyone else.

Ultimately the changes being made are for money.
By having a broader appeal through non-futa content, the hope is that it will draw more people to the game who otherwise wouldn't pay & play because of the futa-focus of the characters. Pretty sensible and reasonable thing to do.
Now its going to be double the renders since he has to make futa and male/female counterparts which means double the time it takes to get updates out.

Both of his games have been extremely focused on futanari women, idk why he suddenly decided to switch it up mid development. If he did have patrons they were patrons for sins and summoners which were major futa content games, so he is only pissing off his current patrons, the ones who actually believed in his work and supported him this far by essentially slapping them in the face with this news.

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Now its going to be double the renders since he has to make futa and male/female counterparts which means double the time it takes to get updates out.

Both of his games have been extremely focused on futanari women, idk why he suddenly decided to switch it up mid development. If he did have patrons they were patrons for sins and summoners which were major futa content games, so he is only pissing off his current patrons, the ones who actually believed in his work and supported him this far by essentially slapping them in the face with this news.
I don't rightly know how my patrons feel about this, because there are really only five of them that ever post comments or give me feedback. Some of them may not feel the need to appease people that don't like futa but they arren't really that butthurt. I love the fake outrage I'm getting from some people though, "I'd be so mad if I weren't already pirating his game."
What is a slap in the face to my patrons is that you have this game at all, I'd worry less about what pisses them off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
I don't rightly know how my patrons feel about this, because there are really only five of them that ever post comments or give me feedback. Some of them may not feel the need to appease people that don't like futa but they arren't really that butthurt. I love the fake outrage I'm getting from some people though, "I'd be so mad if I weren't already pirating his game."
What is a slap in the face to my patrons is that you have this game at all, I'd worry less about what pisses them off.
Dont start down that road because without f95zone I can guarantee you would probably have less patrons than you do right now. While this is a pirating site it also gives major exposure to a wide array of genres and developers who would otherwise go under the radar and most likely die out due to lack of patrons or feeling of worth.

• Angry
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Dont start down that road because without f95zone I can guarantee you would probably have less patrons than you do right now. While this is a pirating site it also gives major exposure to a wide array of genres and developers who would otherwise go under the radar and most likely die out due to lack of patrons or feeling of worth.
You were the one that was so worried about how my patrons felt about the delays and all that, you realize that many of them wouldn't appreciate that my game was even on this site. I do agree with you though on that this site does provide a lot of exposure, but don't pretend that you give a shit about my patrons.

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
You were the one that was so worried about how my patrons felt about the delays and all that, you realize that many of them wouldn't appreciate that my game was even on this site. I do agree with you though on that this site does provide a lot of exposure, but don't pretend that you give a shit about my patrons.
I said that the patrons you have now are only your patrons because of the content you made, which at the time was exclusively futanari. If a developer had a history of making certain types of games its pretty obvious that his base consumer would be of a particular niche so in changing that, like say going back to remake content with pure male/female I would think it implies you are going against your own (I dont want to say fanbase because I hate the word "fan") fanbase.

Hell here is a snippet from one of your own patrons.

" If I may ask - and you don’t have to answer if you don’t want to - was there really a big enough demand for you to make this male MC change? I mean, I can only speak for myself, but you’ve pretty much done nothing but futa content since I began following you and it’s the main reason I’m so interested in your work. Making this change has undoubtedly taken a lot of time, which is time that could have been put towards Summoner’s Legacy content."

And I dont care about your patrons, I care about you ruining a game that would otherwise be a really good game if you didnt remake or revamp something every 5 minutes.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Chasmalim I fully get it about pleasing your paterons as they are the ones actually paying for the game, but what a lot of us are worried about is you burning out and not delivering the quality you have been due to constantly revamping and changing things to please everyone.

Reactions: Captain NTR

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Well Sin's of Her Father is no longer on my Patreon, I have no plans to add a male option to Summoner's Legacy so My patrons are not being affected by the change. I work on a game for a month and when the month is up I release an update, then I switch to the other game. It's the method that works for me and if I were pressed to choose a game I'd choose Summoner's Legacy as it was the game I started first. You may not see the point of offering the male option but I've actually finished the re-renders and I'm already working on new content.

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
My last thoughts on the matter;

Honestly I dont really even see the point of working on 2 games at the same time that are so identical. From style/look and gameplay, they are essentially interchangeable. Theres unity/RPGM/comics/SFM's but Sins and Summoners are both Ren'Py games being made at the same time.

2 games that havent progressed much vs 1 solid game that could do the job of both pretty easily both gameplay and story-wise, not trying to shit on you Dev but you pretty much worked yourself into redundancy.

For those unaware Summoners Legacy is essentially a demonic/fantasy plot and Sins of her father is your basic slice of life/incest fuck-fest, these 2 core plot elements could have been made into 1 game pretty easily, the only setback was patreons stance on incest which could have easily been averted due to incest patches which are pretty much common place for developers to make who have their game on Patreon.

[Legacy of Her Father] *a combination of Summoners Legacy and Sins of her father*
A girl who had an estranged relationship with her mother and father lives in the big city with her little sister, they were really close growing up and one day their estranged mother comes to them bearing sad news (i.e sins), their father has passed away and she has no place to go. Eventually the siblings realize their bodies are changing, since they are their fathers offspring his ancestry/curse is now passed down and imbued in the girls transforming them into futanari (for the dad it was just a large dick) and granting them visions of their ancestors origins (i.e summoners),demonic lust and sexual awakening ensues....

Not bad for an off the cuff attempt to combine the plots if I do say so myself.

Last edited:

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
i am just wondering if both are availible
I was going to give the player the choice of being either a futa and playing the game as a straight man. But a handful of people made so much noise that it gave me a migrane. I'm going to try and wrap this game up in two or three updates. The same will go for Summoner's Legacy as well. They will be big updates with a good deal of content, but both storys had a loose plot to begin with and they unraveled as it went along. In the next project I'll see if I can work with a person that knows more about writing and I'll stick to the art.

Ahmtom

Jun 6, 2020
I was going to give the player the choice of being either a futa and playing the game as a straight man. But a handful of people made so much noise that it gave me a migrane. I'm going to try and wrap this game up in two or three updates. The same will go for Summoner's Legacy as well. They will be big updates with a good deal of content, but both storys had a loose plot to begin with and they unraveled as it went along. In the next project I'll see if I can work with a person that knows more about writing and I'll stick to the art.
These are actually great news. 2 - 3 updates per game means roughly 6 months until both are finished.
Don' t kill the characters and make for a bombastic Happy End in both cases.
Since i had hinted already in another post that the writing art could need some improvement i am rather excited to "hear" you would team up with a (hopefully) skilled writer. That is what i imagined too, but thought the budget would stand in the way.
And it still makes me wonder. If you need to share income with another person,
wouldn' t this imply to draw far more patrons to your (new) project than you currently have ?
Among the best means i can think of at the moment to make sure this can actually happen would be :
Have a well - planned, clear - cut and enticing concept. And, probably most important, make sure the characters are irresistibly beautiful and attractive. Godspeed.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
At this point I would just dump the project. Its clear the dev is struggling and listening to people rather than telling the story he wants. Scrap the whole thing, then have a sit down on if you even want to do this. If you do then start a whole new project because you've already killed your own game with this.

johng52

Jul 9, 2020
either way you made them male or futa id play it i love your gae and the writing is great the art work is awesome i am sorry that people gave you a migrane over such great work. i did find the other game and enjoyed it not many game out there with futa MC so thank you for all your hard work and usch great game.

Reactions: giantesslover232
3.10 star(s) 10 Votes