Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I love this game!
How long to the next Update?
We're working on a pretty massive update right now, in the next update the player will get the option to choose whether they want to be a male or a futa. It will roughly double the size of the game, right now I'm just going through all the scenes and I'm redoing them with a male MC. In the male MC version the sister will be a normal female and so will all the other futa's. Since many people who want to play a male character don't really want to suck a futa's dick or take it in the ass. So this new version will have a version for the people that left the stupid fucking comments on the thread "Why is the MC a futa?". Just kidding, not really. Either way it should make the game more friendly to some.

Last edited:

Lazlos

May 31, 2019
We're working on a pretty massive update right now, in the next update the player will get the option to choose whether they want to be a male or a futa. It will roughly double the size of the game, right now I'm just going through all the scenes and I'm redoing them with a male MC. In the male MC version the sister will be a normal female and so will all the other futa's. Since many people who want to play a male character don't really want to suck a futa's dick or take it in the ass. So this new version will have a version for the people that left the stupid fucking comments on the thread "Why is the MC a futa?". Just kidding, not really. Either way it should make the game more friendly to some.
So is the game's normal update going to be delayed because of that? That's why I find it hard to support people on patreon on these kind of projects, you don't know what to expect. I prefer buying completed games because you know what you are getting for what you pay and not waiting every month and hoping the creator gives you actual content for what you pay.
And to people that might say that I'm complaining, no everyone deserves to state their opinion no matter if it's positive or negative.

Reactions: RHFlash

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
So is the game's normal update going to be delayed because of that? That's why I find it hard to support people on patreon on these kind of projects, you don't know what to expect. I prefer buying completed games because you know what you are getting for what you pay and not waiting every month and hoping the creator gives you actual content for what you pay.
And to people that might say that I'm complaining, no everyone deserves to state their opinion no matter if it's positive or negative.
This game isn't on Patreon, and it isn't really being delayed. I do bi-monthly updates for each of my games. I'm adding the ability for the player to choose their gender and get a different experience with their choice to be inclusive to people that don't want to play a futa, not everyone will appreciate the effort but some will.

Reactions: Mizzel and Lazlos

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
And if anyone is worried that they will have their butthole taken if they decide to play a male, there will be no gay content in the male version. When the player decides to play a male character the futa's are all changed to females. Including the sister and the landlady. When the player decides to play a male character there will be straight only content and the player will not have to worry about bumping uglies with another dude.

• Sad
Reactions: Mizzel and Atlan

Gray21

May 19, 2020
And if anyone is worried that they will have their butthole taken if they decide to play a male, there will be no gay content in the male version. When the player decides to play a male character the futa's are all changed to females. Including the sister and the landlady. When the player decides to play a male character there will be straight only content and the player will not have to worry about bumping uglies with another dude.
hmm, personally i dont mind if male characters fuck futas, only the other way around.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
hmm, personally i dont mind if male characters fuck futas, only the other way around.
Given the things that happen to the MC in this game, you wouldn't be very happy...

Since it's going to be male or futa MC in future, I'd honestly prefer if the change from futa to female npcs was left to player choice at the beginning, and separate to MC male/futa choice.

Reactions: Atlan

Bolseiro15

Jan 21, 2018
Ok I found why I couldn't get the shopping with mother : The only goodmorning scene that lead to the shopping is Morning_KissA and the condition for it are :
Code:
menu:
            "Let's say goodmorning." if Mother_Affection in (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9):
                jump Morning_KissA
and here is the scene code :
Code:
label Morning_KissA:
    scene MorningKissA_01
    with Dissolve(0.5)
    Main_Smiling "Well good morning."

scene MorningKissA_02
    with Dissolve(0.5)
    Mother_Smiling "Well, good morning to you too."

scene MorningKissA_03
    with Dissolve(0.5)

if day > 4 and Mother_ShoppingA == False:
        Main_Smiling "Let's go shopping and get you some new clothes."
        Mother_Smiling "I'd love that."
        jump Mother_ShoppingA
    Main_Smiling "Let's eat."
    $ Mother_Affection += 1

$ time_of_day += 1
    jump Preload

return
In order to do the shopping trip you must be on day 5 or above (condition in Morning_KissA) and be under 10 Affection (condition to access Morning_KissA) which can be easily reach if you work at the stripclub and do all the washing dishes event (3 per day).
this

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
are you sure that be very cool to be a male and fuck futa!!!! just not getting fuck

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
I don't understand where you got this Info from, I'm sure there are many that would have this type of Fetish, So; I think you should have an option for both IMO ;)

Ahmtom

Jun 6, 2020
Don' t know why this game should have a male / female option.
It started out with a Futa theme and should stay that way. Those that don' t like the theme can choose from a million games with standard male / female interaction already. Why all this additional work and add a boring option if there is already an interesting one ?

Reactions: Skydden and RHFlash

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Don' t know why this game should have a male / female option.
It started out with a Futa theme and should stay that way. Those that don' t like the theme can choose from a million games with standard male / female interaction already. Why all this additional work and add a boring option if there is already an interesting one ?
If I'm being honest, it's about the Benjamin's. I sustain myself off the support I get from this game, and as long as we're being honest. Even the most compelling futa games here on F95 are not as popular as the other games with a male MC. I'm not taking any content out of the game, and I'd like to see the quality of the content I put into this game improve. To me this change only seems logical and if I lose a couple followers because they can't play a game where they get choices, I'm sorry to see them go.

Reactions: Ahmtom

Ahmtom

Jun 6, 2020
If I'm being honest, it's about the Benjamin's. I sustain myself off the support I get from this game, and as long as we're being honest. Even the most compelling futa games here on F95 are not as popular as the other games with a male MC. I'm not taking any content out of the game, and I'd like to see the quality of the content I put into this game improve. To me this change only seems logical and if I lose a couple followers because they can't play a game where they get choices, I'm sorry to see them go.
Ok, i understand it's about financial support. Hope this works out for you and also increases your popularity.
Was mostly bothered this may lead to development delay and complications ( wrong picture, male instead of Futa, etc ). If this leads to higher quality of your artwork, i'm all for it. Nothing wrong with choices in a game, it' s just redundant for me personally. I don't think you will lose followers, since the original option is still present
(which i never thought would vanish ). Thank you for your reply.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Ok, i understand it's about financial support. Hope this works out for you and also increases your popularity.
Was mostly bothered this may lead to development delay and complications ( wrong picture, male instead of Futa, etc ). If this leads to higher quality of your artwork, i'm all for it. Nothing wrong with choices in a game, it' s just redundant for me personally. I don't think you will lose followers, since the original option is still present
(which i never thought would vanish ). Thank you for your reply.
most that'll happen is a little delay cause we need to go back through past scenes and remake them with a male mc once that's done progress will be faster cause we won't need to do scenes again

Ahmtom

Jun 6, 2020
most that'll happen is a little delay cause we need to go back through past scenes and remake them with a male mc once that's done progress will be faster cause we won't need to do scenes again
Thanks ! Looks like good news.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes