• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Most of the sex content in this release is along the Dominant path, including morning blowjob & sex with the mother on the bed.
Another major difference at this point, is that the mother winds up sharing the bed with both of them too.

Yankator

Donor
May 9, 2017
i edit the save and set love to 0 and clothes event start after good morning kiss and mom come to sleep in bed too and you can buy clothes too

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Ok I found why I couldn't get the shopping with mother : The only goodmorning scene that lead to the shopping is Morning_KissA and the condition for it are :
Code:
menu:
            "Let's say goodmorning." if Mother_Affection in (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9):
                jump Morning_KissA
and here is the scene code :
Code:
label Morning_KissA:
    scene MorningKissA_01
    with Dissolve(0.5)
    Main_Smiling "Well good morning."

scene MorningKissA_02
    with Dissolve(0.5)
    Mother_Smiling "Well, good morning to you too."

scene MorningKissA_03
    with Dissolve(0.5)

if day > 4 and Mother_ShoppingA == False:
        Main_Smiling "Let's go shopping and get you some new clothes."
        Mother_Smiling "I'd love that."
        jump Mother_ShoppingA
    Main_Smiling "Let's eat."
    $ Mother_Affection += 1

$ time_of_day += 1
    jump Preload

return
In order to do the shopping trip you must be on day 5 or above (condition in Morning_KissA) and be under 10 Affection (condition to access Morning_KissA) which can be easily reach if you work at the stripclub and do all the washing dishes event (3 per day).

Reactions: Morte111

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey everyone that bug will be fixed soon the issue was if Mom's affection is above 9 and you don't kiss Mom good morning it skips the event Nun Ya is adding in a trigger so it triggers for every level
Edit: before we add that in can anyone confirm what day it is for them cause the event triggers on day 4

Last edited:

MBqp

Nov 4, 2019
When domination path cleaning house in maid uniform. Give ger a butt plug to wear when cleaning.

TorgoNudho

Apr 15, 2019
hey there! is it ok to have the scene gallery unlocked just after installing the game? or there are more scenes to unlock?
I've played this a while ago. I have to delete any data inside the %appdata% folder maybe?

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
hey there! is it ok to have the scene gallery unlocked just after installing the game? or there are more scenes to unlock?
I've played this a while ago. I have to delete any data inside the %appdata% folder maybe?
I didn't lock the scene gallery because most people would rather it be unlocked anyways I think, they make mods to do that kind of thing actually. If I get enough people asking me to put a lock on it I'll see if I can finger it out but for now it's Christmas.

TorgoNudho

Apr 15, 2019
I didn't lock the scene gallery because most people would rather it be unlocked anyways I think, they make mods to do that kind of thing actually. If I get enough people asking me to put a lock on it I'll see if I can finger it out but for now it's Christmas.
Ok then, ty! I thought it was something related to a previous version of the game. I'll start a new game in a bit, so... should I expect more scenes than those in the gallery in this version? xD

dirtiedawg

Jun 21, 2018
Ok I found why I couldn't get the shopping with mother : The only goodmorning scene that lead to the shopping is Morning_KissA and the condition for it are :
Code:
menu:
            "Let's say goodmorning." if Mother_Affection in (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9):
                jump Morning_KissA
and here is the scene code :
Code:
label Morning_KissA:
    scene MorningKissA_01
    with Dissolve(0.5)
    Main_Smiling "Well good morning."

scene MorningKissA_02
    with Dissolve(0.5)
    Mother_Smiling "Well, good morning to you too."

scene MorningKissA_03
    with Dissolve(0.5)

if day > 4 and Mother_ShoppingA == False:
        Main_Smiling "Let's go shopping and get you some new clothes."
        Mother_Smiling "I'd love that."
        jump Mother_ShoppingA
    Main_Smiling "Let's eat."
    $ Mother_Affection += 1

$ time_of_day += 1
    jump Preload

return
In order to do the shopping trip you must be on day 5 or above (condition in Morning_KissA) and be under 10 Affection (condition to access Morning_KissA) which can be easily reach if you work at the stripclub and do all the washing dishes event (3 per day).
Stupid question how to change the values

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes